Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) (11183 Views)

Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by LatestgistTv: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ehhh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by SmartPolician: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
Who filmed it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Boogyman557: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool U SEE DE REASON Y I DE TALK SEY MAKE EVERYBODY CARRY DER OWN KALA. IF TOO SEY SHE GET KALA. NA TO BLAST D MANCHI LEFT LEG OR BLOKOS. WTF MAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by LatestgistTv: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lalasticlala let's help and show guys that beating a woman is not good

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by LatestgistTv: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
Ehhh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

E shock you?
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by LatestgistTv: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool U SEE DE REASON Y I DE TALK SEY MAKE EVERYBODY CARRY DER OWN KALA. IF TOO SEY SHE GET KALA. NA TO BLAST D MANCHI LEFT LEG OR BLOKOS. WTF MAN

You no just get joy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by SportsHD: 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Boogyman557:
Or if to sey she get brother like me and you. You know sey the next morning, we go carry like 15 men with cut to size go lap hin crib, put am for his body, drill am like sey he thief money for military barrack. Then, shoot am for leg, make e no try rubbish got his life again. ONG. Na pussy ass niggars dey beat banny.

4 Likes

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by arleck(m): 12:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Boogyman557:
Man shut the FK up... You on every thread here..... Jobless malu...

11 Likes

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by pillarmaria(m): 2:53am On Nov 10, 2021
And the girl was still running her mouth instead of running away from such useless animal, some girls are just silly, no girl with home training will ever think of cohabiting with her co fornicator.

5 Likes

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by FahBuLous: 3:18am On Nov 10, 2021
Laying your stupid and filthy hands on a woman is sheer stupidity...
In as much as I don't like women, I distance myself from them alot for reasons best known to me, I can never ever lay my hands on a woman...
If this man tries this with my sister, if I no commut teeth for your jaw call me bastard .. angry angry
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Boogyman557: 4:32am On Nov 10, 2021
arleck:

HOLLY GRAM cool I HVE BEEN WAITING 4 UR RIPLY MAN. THANKS MAN. JAH BLESS MAN. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Boogyman557: 4:34am On Nov 10, 2021
SportsHD:

Or if to sey she get brother like me and you. You know sey the next morning, we go carry like 15 men with cut to size go lap hin crib, put am for his body, drill am like sey he thief money for military barrack. Then, shoot am for leg, make e no try rubbish got his life again. ONG. Na pussy ass niggars dey beat banny.
HOLLY GRAM cool NA CONFIRM CAPRISUN U DE CAPRISUN. I SWEAR DOWN BRO.. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Alusiizizi(m): 4:58am On Nov 10, 2021
Such a beautiful sight. Although I enjoyed the video, I felt that the man was overly lenient in his punishment.

7 Likes

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Alusiizizi(m): 5:01am On Nov 10, 2021
SportsHD:

Fool, making noise as if you have an army at your command. The bitch was probably at fault and therefore probably deserved the beating that she received. Indeed even possible that she deserved a fate far worse than the beating.

5 Likes

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Alusiizizi(m): 5:02am On Nov 10, 2021
pillarmaria:
And the girl was still running her mouth instead of running away from such useless animal, some girls are just silly, no girl with home training will ever think of cohabiting with her co fornicator.

Maybe because she was at fault and deserved the beating that she received.

2 Likes

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Alusiizizi(m): 5:03am On Nov 10, 2021
FahBuLous:
Laying your stupid and filthy hands on a woman is sheer stupidity...
In as much as I don't like women, I distance myself from them alot for reasons best known to me, I can never ever lay my hands on a woman...
If this man tries this with my sister, if I no commut teeth for your jaw call me bastard .. angry angry

And how are you going to do this, commoting teeth?
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by femi4: 5:16am On Nov 10, 2021
There is no joy in beating a woman. You have no point to prove in beating her.

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by LatestgistTv: 5:33am On Nov 10, 2021
SportsHD:

Hahaha, redpillers go say you be simp o
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by LatestgistTv: 5:36am On Nov 10, 2021
arleck:

Why are you attacking him Bro?
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by LatestgistTv: 5:37am On Nov 10, 2021
pillarmaria:

You suppose Don know how women behave Bro.
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
farano
Frontpage material
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by LatestgistTv: 5:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
farano

Please take to front page
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by AfroKnight: 5:59am On Nov 10, 2021
The man said “leave me”. He was clearing trying to overpower her so she would leave him alone.

Nothing in this video proves he was just maltreating her out of anger.

A number of scenarios could have played out before this short video was recorded.

Some women are troublesome. They will lock your shirt or hold your trousers and yell “kill me”. How do you extricate yourself from such women without overpowering them? By singing “African Queen” or what?

May God protect us from women who would lock our shirts over a misunderstanding. Gutter behaviour.

11 Likes

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:37am On Nov 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
Those two armed robbers wey dey for up don make the thread comot from my body undecided. How on earth will two stoopid grown ups be advertising their cut to size awka shoot-and-run gun in a public forum like nairaland undecided
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Ignatiusprince(m): 6:42am On Nov 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by LatestgistTv: 6:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
farano

It's Frontpage worthy
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Dollish(f): 7:10am On Nov 10, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Fool, making noise as if you have an army at your command. The bitch was probably at fault and therefore probably deserved the beating that she received. Indeed even possible that she deserved a fate far worse than the beating.
you must be mad by saying this trash who told you you have a right to lay a finger on your girlfriend even if shes your wife?? I hope you will say this too if it happens to your sister. Men who beat up women are not man enough.
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 10, 2021
Boogyman557:

Small selina tested wey you watch,

You don dey call the name of "KALA" in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Boogyman557: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Kingsuave:

Small selina tested wey you watch,

You don dey call the name of "KALA" in vain.
AMABOBI I DNT WATCH MOVIE AND I DNT DO MOVIES TESTED BUT REAL OKOMBO TESTED. PIKIN WEY NO KNW HOW MARKET TAKE START, GO ALWAYS SEE MARKET AS EM PLAY GROUND. WTF MAN
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Boogyman557:
AMABOBI I DNT WATCH MOVIE AND I DNT DO MOVIES TESTED BUT REAL OKOMBO TESTED. PIKIN WEY NO KNW HOW MARKET TAKE START, GO ALWAYS SEE MARKET AS EM PLAY GROUND. WTF MAN

Rotflmao

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by FahBuLous: 7:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Alusiizizi:

And how are you going to do this, commoting teeth?
Try am fess then u go see am..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real And Fake Females OF Romanceland Poll / Gay Cartoons / Who Owns a woman's Breast?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.