Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) (11235 Views)

Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by DavidEsq(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
LatestgistTv:

You no just get joy grin grin
I swear angry grin grin. E say na "manchi left leg" grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by DavidEsq(m): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Those two armed robbers wey dey for up don make the thread comot from my body undecided. How on earth will two stoopid grown ups be advertising their cut to size awka shoot-and-run gun in a public forum like nairaland undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin "armed robbers"? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by FahBuLous: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Walkee:
you are the only one with family. I bet there are more people in my extended family than your entire clan. Don't start what will wipe out your lineage. If you don't want your sister to get beaten teach her good manners. If she do anyhow she will definitely get beaten and there's nothing you can do
I wish to know u in person, then introduce my sister to u and make her insult u, I swear fear no go let u touch am grin
Bro, You have your own family, I have mine, you fucking have no idea the kinda family I have...
You can let someone useless your sister, that's on u not on me...
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Jeremani: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mumu girl, she dey make Dem video am well well.
Na so Dem kill u the mumu person go still dey video
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Walkee: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
FahBuLous:
I wish to know u in person, then introduce my sister to u and make her insult u, I swear fear no go let u touch am grin
Bro, You have your own family, I have mine, you fucking have no idea the kinda family I have...
if your sister insults me I will rough her up.
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by SportsHD: 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Tallesty1:
Until you get to his crib and meet like 40 guys blowing smokes like a chimney then you will understand that there's always a stronger man.

There's some foolishness in your action and going to attack one man with 15 guys shows that you're just a weakling and likely the first to die when violence erupts.
gringringringringringringringrin There's strength in numbers
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by FahBuLous: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
Walkee:
if your sister insults me I will rough her up.
And if u rough her up, you will run for rest of ur miserable life...
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Alusiizizi(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
FahBuLous:

This stvpid bubblehead is still making empty noise. All is well, one day you will run in to a man like me, and then you'll know the true worth of that family that you say you have behind you.
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Alusiizizi(m): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
FahBuLous:

Oh and I would choose my words carefully in your response to me if I were you. I have the capability of discovering your true identity, and I know you don't want to wake up one morning to find me seated on one of your chairs in your house.
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Dollish(f): 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
Walkee:
just read the rubbish you sat down to type
I don't have time for lunatics like you...keypad warriors
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Xavier70s: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Too much American film no good ooo
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Xavier70s: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
Too much Hollywood movies no good ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Nicepoker(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Edo people
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by ultiabaz36(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
The guy ordinarily looks irresponsible and for the useless asshole to open her legs for would be influenced by cash. So let him kill her, e no konsin me
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by toujurs: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
But why can't the girl, leave the guy alone on his trouser, Most domestic violence are caused by women, you can't say because your a lady, you will do any how, walaihi do any how, you will chop the beating of your life. It shows the lady in the video is a local girl, leave his trouser na undecided
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by arleck(m): 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
LatestgistTv:

Why are you attacking him Bro?
He's so full of sh*t! Always on every thread, not a must he must comment.... Annoying prick angry angry
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by FahBuLous: 12:39am On Nov 11, 2021
Alusiizizi:

This stvpid bubblehead is still making empty noise. All is well, one day you will run in to a man like me, and then you'll know the true worth of that family that you say you have behind you.
grin grin grin
I love to see men like this rant...
Na army for find u grin grin
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by FahBuLous: 12:41am On Nov 11, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Oh and I would choose my words carefully in your response to me if I were you. I have the capability of discovering your true identity, and I know you don't want to wake up one morning to find me seated on one of your chairs in your house.
grin grin
Just look at this fool...
Seated on one of my chairs grin grin
Please do it if u can, I de find who I wan use do gym...
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by pizzzy(m): 1:33am On Nov 11, 2021
The funny thing about life and women is that if you ask her she will tell you that she is in a committed relationship.
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by LatestgistTv: 5:36am On Nov 11, 2021
pizzzy:
The funny thing about life and women is that if you ask her she will tell you that she is in a committed relationship.

Hahaha, you are mean o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by LatestgistTv: 5:36am On Nov 11, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by LINTUNE(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Fool, making noise as if you have an army at your command. The bitch was probably at fault and therefore probably deserved the beating that she received. Indeed even possible that she deserved a fate far worse than the beating.
guy u are very stupid for saying this..just try this with any of my female friends, let alone sis, and see if u will live to see another day,idiot...

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Alusiizizi(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2021
LINTUNE:
guy u are very stupid for saying this..just try this with any of my female friends, let alone sis, and see if u will live to see another day,idiot...

Why are there so many silly braggarts on this forum? I know for a fact that you can do nothing because I have had occasion to deal with the likes of you. I didn't even know the bitch, to talk less of her being my girlfriend or whatever, gave her a nice bloody nose. She came back with what she believed was a man and I nearly killed him and his bitch! These days, I notice that if he sees me coming down the streets he runs and hides, such a gratifying experience that is, instilling fear in another.
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by LINTUNE(m): 9:08am On Nov 11, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Why are there so many silly braggarts on this forum? I know for a fact that you can do nothing because I have had occasion to deal with the likes of you. I didn't even know the bitch, to talk less of her being my girlfriend or whatever, gave her a nice bloody nose. She came back with what she believed was a man and I nearly killed him and his bitch! These days, I notice that if he sees me coming down the streets he runs and hides, such a gratifying experience that is, instilling fear in another.
lol..idiot..if u like,fabricate stories of how u are related to spatarcus, all I know is that, if u try that shit with someone I know, u won't survive it..it's not everybody you can judge based on your past experience with other ppl..just becareful...the world has gone pass fighting tekwando, this is not Hollywood...if I do u strong thing finish, u won't be able to speak in your life agaiñ,idiot...u can't fight ur fellow man,but u prefer to beat women,weakling..

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Alusiizizi(m): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2021
LINTUNE:

And by the way, have you ever killed anyone before? You simpletons. I pity the likes of you. I can tell that you've never experienced real violence in your life(judging by your choice of words), but(once again, judging by your choice of words as well as from my experience with the likes of you) one day you will, and most likely it is YOU that will not survive the experience. Peace!
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by LINTUNE(m): 9:15am On Nov 11, 2021
Alusiizizi:

And by the way, have you ever killed anyone before? You simpletons. I pity the likes of you. I can tell that you've never experienced real violence in your life(judging by your choice of words), but(once again, judging by your choice of words as well as from my experience with the likes of you) one day you will, and most likely it is YOU that will not survive the experience. Peace!
lol..oshe..James bond..idiot..common Bleep offf... useless something...so killing someone is now an achievement..being a killer is manly , lol...see wetin poverty they cos...oga if u like be the devil, I still maintain don't try shit with someone like me,don't try to treat my sister that way, no matter how bad u are,there are ppl worse than u...I'm no killer,but I put it to u,be careful...this my last reply to u..u are just useless so it's a waste of time replying u..

1 Like

Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Alusiizizi(m): 9:19am On Nov 11, 2021
LINTUNE:
lol..idiot..if u like,fabricate stories of how u are related to spatarcus, all I know is that, if u try that shit with someone I know, u won't survive it..it's not everybody you can judge based on your past experience with other ppl..just becareful...the world has gone pass fighting tekwando, this is not Hollywood...if I do u strong thing finish, u won't be able to speak in your life agaiñ,idiot...u can't fight ur fellow man,but u prefer to beat women,weakling..

You are a child. Judging from your words, either 25 years old or less or a feeble minded older man, so I will stop responding to your posts because the one thing that I will not do is engage in discourse with children or simpletons but know this, the violence that you only imagine in your silly fantasies, some of us have already committed, and in ending permanently further discourse with you I leave the following advise: Never issue threats of violence that you are not prepared to back up with your life, because you never know how far the other guy is ready to go to defend his pride. You speak of killing your fellow man like you're play some kind of video game, but there are many of us that will turn around and wipe out your entire family in revenge. Just something to think about, if you can. Peace!
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by LatestgistTv: 9:58am On Nov 11, 2021
Lalasticlala ooooo
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by LatestgistTv: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lalasticlala
Rocktation
farano

Settle me o by moving to frontpage
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Clinghton: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Disgrace at it's peak
Re: Please Don't Kill Me : Man Nakeds His Girlfriend And Beats Her To Stupor (video) by Clinghton: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
Clinghton:
Disgrace at it's peak

An unmarried lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls View About Tall Slim Guys / I Want To Become A P0rn Star’ , Slay Queen Declares As She Uploads Nudde Photos / Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.