Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. (4889 Views)

This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / 10 Bad Habits No Grown Woman Should Have / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by Henry2405: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
1. The real name isn't Vagina but Vulva.

More than 90 percent of the time, when people make mention of the vagina, they actually mean the vulva. The vagina is actually the part inside the body. It is a muscular canal that connects the uterus to the outside of your body.. What you see outside that touches your underwear is actually the vulva.

2. You don’t pee from your vagina.

This would be a shocking news to most women but it is really true. According to research, while all men pee from their penis, women actually pee from their urethra. The urethra is the first hole in your vulva before your vagina.

3. Vaginas are supposed to have a smell.

Most people think that vaginas are supposed to smell like roses. However, that isn't the truth. The bacterias contained in the vagina of a woman are meant to have a smell like other bacterias. The tanginess that can occasionally be smelt from the vagina is normal so no one should feel bad about it. The smell could be reduced by the use of soaps, perfumes and others.

4. The size of your vagina is not related to your body size or shape.

The length of vaginas varies significantly so a taller woman can have a shorter vagina and vice-versa. Its definitely not about the size, height and shape of a woman.

5. Your vagina changes as you get older.

Just like your other body parts, the vagina of a woman can change as she gets older in life. When old age and menopause kicks in, the vagina cannot be the same.

6. Your vagina will darken during pregnancy and menopause.

Some of these changes include thinning of the vulval skin due to the hormonal changes of menopause, or a darkening of the vulval skin during pregnancy.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/99aa97c7c158cd1718c77a921dc9c613?client=news

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by judatech: 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
I no fit talk about this lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by garriAndsugar: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ok
Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by Polynek(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
Educative
Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by orohbiro(f): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
Op u don't ve sense trust me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by judatech: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
orohbiro:
Why na?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Number 1 shock me ooo cheesy
Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by Jeon(f): 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Seriously?

Wahala for NL!!
Women matter[ valid or invalid ]will never erase from this forum....

Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
orohbiro:
Is it difficult for you to learn something new.

7 Likes

Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by Boogyman557: 10:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool IF E 1 CHANGE MAKE E CHANGE BUT MAKE D SWEETNESS NO CHANGE AND E NO FIT SWEET PASS MY WEED. WTF MAN
Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
Doja2000:
Number 1 shock me ooo cheesy
Op is very correct, are you Buhari's family member?
Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by Jeon(f): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
ExudeLoveToAll:
Is it difficult for you to learn something new.

What's new?
I was surprised when op said the real name is not vagina but vulva. AND MY TEACHER, BIOLOGY TEXTBOOK AND GOGGLE DIFFERENCE THE VULVA AND VAGINA.

Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Jeon:

What's new?
I was surprised when op said the real name is not vagina but vulva. AND MY TEACHER, BIOLOGY TEXTBOOK AND GOGGLE DIFFERENCE THE VULVA AND VAGINA.
The Op is correct, what we refer to as Vigina is the Vulva. The Vagina is a subset of the Vulva, the Vulva comprises the vagina opening, clitoris, labia majora and minora, and the opening to the urethra (the hole you pee out of). If you are a lady, when you remove your panties and look at your reproductive organ, everything you see outside is called the Vulva which we erroneously refer to as the Vagina. The vagina connects the Uterus to the Vulva(which of course includes the Vigina opening as part of its component) The OP is very correct.

7 Likes

Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by Nyascobar1414: 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
As in ehh. The way toto dey smell gan...
Shaa its nature, they cant do without
Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by GreenDee(f): 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
Wow.. just learnt some new things now.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by GeneralPula: 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Vagina is suppose to be odourless..

Guys wey don date virgin girls can relate..

2 Likes

Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by Afamsi: 12:00am On Nov 10, 2021
Op you no get vagina, abi you get? mek I know conclude yet.
Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by OBALOLA55(m): 12:03am On Nov 10, 2021
NO PICTORIAL EVIDENCE

2 Likes

Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by Afamsi: 12:07am On Nov 10, 2021
GreenDee:
Wow.. just learnt some new things now.
Can you use pictography to share with us or demonstrate the new things you learnt? No vex o na somebody say mek I ask
Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by Mood11: 12:29am On Nov 10, 2021
It is responsible for the rising and falling of many destinies lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by NovesaTillie(f): 12:34am On Nov 10, 2021
You forgot to add that the vagina is a joy giver. Though beautiful design on the outside, it has no measurements of depth in terms of how many times they fetch water inside or deposit water inside.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by Kriss216: 4:54am On Nov 10, 2021
Clean toto no suppose dey smell.

1 Like

Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by femi4: 5:20am On Nov 10, 2021
The real name is not vagina but your subsequent points keep addressing her as vagina...Teacher teacher Abi na lecturer na your name

3 Likes

Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by Gadafii: 7:46am On Nov 10, 2021
Slimmer girls have deeper Kongo than the chubby ones based on experience cheesy
Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 10, 2021
Omo that smell part off me, if no be rose or strawberry scent i no go fit near there o. Esp when my nose sensitivity is top notch.
Make we no go smell wetin go kill us lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2021
It is true that the vagina has a smell. The smell of each vagina differs from others (vaginas don't have same smell).
Contrary to what you've got here, perfumes, soaps etc aren't good for the vagina, they change the pH level of the vagina have negative effects. Healthy living is beneficial and simple things such as rinsing the vagina with water, drinking enough water, eating healthy, eating fruits or drinking fruit especially the likes of pineapple, taking supplements, wearing clean pants, not wearing too much of tight things and allowing the vagina to 'rest' will help keep it healthy! Yogurt also helps!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by Oyiboman69: 10:26am On Nov 10, 2021
I still dey for travel....
Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
It is true that the vagina has a smell. The smell of each vagina differs from others (vaginas don't have same smell).
Contrary to what you've got here, perfumes, soaps etc aren't good for the vagina, they change the pH level of the vagina have negative effects. Healthy living is beneficial and simple things such as rinsing the vagina with water, drinking enough water, eating healthy, eating fruits or drinking fruit especially the likes of pineapple, taking supplements, wearing clean pants, not wearing too much of tight things and allowing the vagina to 'rest' will help keep it healthy! Yogurt also helps!
Throw More light on the emboldened

1 Like

Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 10, 2021
soaps and perfume no too good for vagina, although I no get vagina but this I know. Na ordinary water them take dey wash am. plus wear cotton pant or pant when go allow fresh air dey penetrate

1 Like

Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 10, 2021
Kpekus na kpekus. If e like make e change name one million times
Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by jericco1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Even though the vagina is supposed to have a smell, at least let it be mellifluous and not a weird stench undecided
Re: 6 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know About. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Date virgins and escape smell

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Slawomiir Dead??? / How Effective And Safe Is Withdrawal Method Please / A Critical Analysis Of The Nairaland Beach Party 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.