Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu - Properties (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu (134785 Views)

A Four Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Sale. / Northern Foreshore: 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex Plus 2 Rooms Bq For SALE / 5 Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Urgent Sale! (wt Pictures) Hot! N45 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Any action soon?

As we speak, my carpenter is speeding towards the site on a chartered tricycle (I chose keke napep to save on cost) grin loaded with the parapet materials and I may buy materials for the conduit electrician to start work as soon as possible. I will visit there to show pictures when I am sure work has reached an appreciable stage. Work is in progress.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2011
spyder880:

As we speak, my carpenter is speeding towards the site on a chartered tricycle (I chose keke napep to save on cost) grin loaded with the parapet materials and I may buy materials for the conduit electrician to start work as soon as possible. I will visit there to show pictures when I am sure work has reached an appreciable stage. Work is in progress.

Good job, Pal . . . .You are doing great . . .
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by YoungBrain: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2011
A little digression.

I call this making lemonade out of lemons. i use this simple setup to
pump water over 80ft from a big puddle along my acess road into my
site. From my estimates =N=500 fuel would supply me with more than
5000l(rainy season)

2 Likes

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2011
^^^ good savings, especially when you are watering your foundation before German floor stage.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 30, 2011
YoungBrain:

A little digression.

5000l(rainy season)

Brilliant
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by hexcraft(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2011
Oga Spyder, Abeg help your student na. I still dey wait for the reply for d email I sent to you about the cost estimate for Duplex of 4bedrm i.e, one on the ground and 3 on top. Am still waiting, Meanwhile, Kindly give us summary of cost you have expanded so far to this level. Am one of your great student OH and am learning very fast, Thanks alot.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by ebenzen(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2011
Hello,
Should in case you need a good hand on Electrical and Mechanical Engineering aspect, It is what we handle here at Gusa Technical Service Ltd We have track records of our past projects both in residential and Industrial as well as large costumer database. You can contact me on 08024686002 or email ebenezer@gusatechng.com or info@gusatechng.com
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2011
@ Hexcraft, I am still preparing the costs, please send me another mail. I may show cost updates of this project later on. Just waiting for some picture updates to match the costs.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2011
Keep all the great ideas coming
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by hexcraft(m): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2011
Thank for your reply.

I've sent you another mail now,

I appreciate u my Teacher.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2011
I've seen the mail, will reply later this night.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by atasteve: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2011
YoungBrain:

A little digression.

5000l(rainy season)

This is why I call u Lord Spyder880 smiley
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 12:25am On Aug 31, 2011
atasteve:

This is why I call u Lord Spyder880 smiley

Nice one
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:37am On Aug 31, 2011
I will visit this site today and see extent of works, I will travel with my electrician to commence conduit wiring of the house if the rains abate a little today.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:03am On Aug 31, 2011
spyder880:

I've seen the mail, will reply later this night.

Sent.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:39am On Aug 31, 2011
I have paid the carpenter N70k for workmanship of this deck plus steps, arch etc, work not completed but we shall see about it today. This will add to the N1,530,905.00 which was the last updated cost of building this house.

The new total is now N1,600,905.00.

But there are other things bought and other amounts spent not yet updated, I will get to the list and show them here later on as I left them in my office, like the parapet fittings and some outer pillar rods, transport etc. Those ones will come later.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2011
Heading to this site now, the carpenter is already there working, more pictures later today.

Where is my friend Rastaman20? Haven't heard from him in 3 days. Will write his personal mail addy if I don't hear from him today.

Kuntash, Fidelo726, Omobashua1, Am Alone, Costa, etc, etc
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by hexcraft(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2011
@Oga Spyder,  Thank YOU VERY MUCH. I got all the necessary details from your quotation,  If not that you are far from ME, YOU FOR JUST WIN THIS JOB AND COMMENCE RIGHT AWAY (Serious),  I go call you make we talk on am later,  I just wan tell you say U supposed be Minister for HOUSING AND DEVELOPMENT for this country 9ja so that people can have access to shelter at affordable rates and you will see the economy booming cos work go full everywhere,  I really appreciate this great thing you have done for me,  you will not understand.  Thanks. am now kiss kiss cool grin
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2011
^^^^ me for Minister of housing? Who go allow pickin of poor man, lol. Thank you so much, you just made my day.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Costa2000(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2011
Oga Spyder i dey my brother,i do read ur comments everyday cos am learning alot from you,thank you for the wonderfull work u are doing, make u no worry for Rastaman20 he is dancing salsa lol jokes.
@ Rastaman seguir bailando salsa,pero hay que tener cuidado para que no dañar a la cintura,es una broma, gran hermano que tal?,cuidate hombre, adios.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2011
Would be lovely to see the pix of the current state of what that total cost so far has done . . . . thanks
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Natudu: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Would be lovely to see the pix of the current state of what that total cost so far has done . . . . thanks

Oga Fhemmmy, u sabi push small sha o!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2011
Natudu:

Oga Fhemmmy, u sabi push small sha o!

I sabi push the right people.
Oga Spyder ny my brother and a great guy and he knows what we want . . . . besides, how can i steal an idea on the project if i no see good pix.
Call me Oliver Twist, it is all good
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by atasteve: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I sabi push the right people.
Oga Spyder ny my brother and a great guy and he knows what we want . . . . besides, how can i steal an idea on the project if i no see good pix.
Call me Oliver Twist, it is all good

I second Lord Fhemmmy, pix oooooooooooooooooooooooooo smiley
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2011
Pictures loaded but no light, looking for fuel to run the noisy generator, who knows if the network will be slow?
We did some wall conduit works with 3 electricians, the rain beat the hell out of us as it kept pouring and we must work, else the money spent to fuel my car will be in vain, still cold in here.

Its hard o, but its possible!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2011
waoh, are we still in Nigeria?
i hope some bag guys never dey beef u.

GOD BLESS YOU FOE THE OPENESS AND FREENESS OF THESE INFOs
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2011
keke

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2011
keke goes to site

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by olubuffett: 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^trust my people any how to move goods around.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 2:54am On Sep 01, 2011
atasteve:

I second Lord Fhemmmy, pix oooooooooooooooooooooooooo smiley

Haaaaaaaaa, I beg oh, only one Lord, i sabi oh. . . . .But thanks for being in agreement with moi . . . .
@ Oga Spyder, nice pix . . .nice to see work progressing . . . .Keep it up, we are learning
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 3:58am On Sep 01, 2011
No network to load pictures. Going back to sleep.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2011
spyder880:

No network to load pictures. Going back to sleep.

Thanks for trying . . .well appreciated

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (51) (Reply)

"Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.