Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu - Properties (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu (134786 Views)

A Four Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Sale. / Northern Foreshore: 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex Plus 2 Rooms Bq For SALE / 5 Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Urgent Sale! (wt Pictures) Hot! N45 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by rastaman20(m): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
Coal city is always the same, no change. grin grin grin grin grin grin

How can i forgate thee, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
Trustworth:

Spyder,
Na wah 4 U!!!!!. Abeg borrow me small snese make I fit dey understand like Fhemmy and others. B4 I understand one, U don add join am!!!

Well done for a great job. Honestly, U tooooooo moooosh!!!!!!!!

Can I get a land to buy in the Ecume area? Hw much? Am very interested.

You can get a good land to buy, just be patient so I can investigate that Ecumenical area and come out with a report on that. I can help you select something good.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by ARROBA(m): 3:18am On Aug 19, 2011
Oga @Spyder880, do you anticipate land prices becoming expensive once enugu international airport is functional.(the international wing of the airport)

Is it through that they have started building the international terminal and the airport taxiway.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 4:54am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^ The contract to expand the operations of the Enugu airport was awarded since early last year and the work is moving accoding to schedule, the contractor is still on the site and the runway extension/expansion is nearly complete. There is talks in several qtrs about upgrading the airport to intl. Standards but I don't know if the FG has approved it yet.

Lands will get more expensive if this happens, especially around the airport.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by ARROBA(m): 7:26am On Aug 19, 2011
I was hoping it would be completed by December aacording to the report I am getting.

I am looking forward to settling in enugu in the near future when i move back to Naija, however, that will depend on status of enugu airport at that time.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Costa2000(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2011
Oga spyder i gave my junior brother ur phone number he will call u now,pls show him some properties u have for sale in Enugu, thanks.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:52am On Aug 19, 2011
@costa, no problems, I am in town now and we can look at some properties this afternoon. Thanks.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2011
Oga Spyder, you are really tempting me oh . . . . .But carry on with your good works, soon, the next estate might be in Enugu . . . .
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by rastaman20(m): 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Oga Spyder, you are really tempting me oh . . . . .But carry on with your good works, soon, the next estate might be in Enugu . . . .

Yeah, that will be good. ooo, having people like u as a neighbour
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
rastaman20:

Yeah, that will be good. ooo, having people like u as a neighbour

Haaaaaaaaa . . . I will be honored to be your neighbor, Sir
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Ferya(f): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2011
@ Spyder

How work today? Any picture updatessssssssssss for us
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2011
@ Ferya, unfortunately my battery for the camera gave up and I couldn't take any of the fine pictures, both in this site and others. I will go back there by Monday. Work in this site is progressing at a good speed, the whole carpenters are on duty.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Ferya(f): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2011
^^Eêeeyaaaaaaaa! cry It is well.
I will come to class on Monday.
Thanks for the update oh! cheesy.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2011
Yes oh, we will be back
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by lovetosin: 3:36am On Aug 21, 2011
Abeg correct your quote o, I added N4,500 to the previous total. The new total for building this house is now N1,530,905.00.
As for this one being as cheap as my own, well we wait and see, all my efforts are to cut all unnecessary costs and deliver a house that is both beautiful and safe, how you see am I will love to see this decking and parapet projection completed below N2m.

Chei, das about how much i use do my foundation and german floor, damn, #2m, ,see as he say am confidently, damn r u some demi-god in building or what, me dey trip sha, i dont knoe d juju u dey use, oh, lol,
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:47am On Aug 21, 2011
@love-tosin, long time, na God o. We just try to do what he directs, please when is you project likely to start? We are enjoying the quality work brabus was doing for you. Welcome back.

@all, the Spyder family goes to church today! We shall be dedicating to God the newest addition to our family today, house is full as early as this morning with many members of my family and neighbors all assisting to direct activities. My the name of the LORD be praised in all things. Thank you all.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2011
^^^ You are doing a great job
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by lovetosin: 7:03pm On Aug 21, 2011
@love-tosin, long time, na God o. We just try to do what he directs, please when is you project likely to start? We are enjoying the quality work brabus was doing for you. Welcome back.

@all, the Spyder family goes to church today! We shall be dedicating to God the newest addition to our family today, house is full as early as this morning with many members of my family and neighbors all assisting to direct activities. My the name of the LORD be praised in all things. Thank you all.

@spyder, yea by Gods grace work will start soon,am preoccupied with an office project,am working on here rite now in my base,so gotta move funds to dt.Am building it so i can stay wen i touch home,so am not in a hurry, so Gods willing we shld get on board soon, am hoping to round up work soon, Goodluck on ur new born o,
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by kkonsults: 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2011
@ sypder and everyone
3d views of this project,
go ahead given by the client
for you all to see how the house is gonna look like.
[size=8pt][/size]
arc. kkonsults

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 11:43pm On Aug 21, 2011
^^ That is a beautiful design , , , , i love that terrace, just scared that someone might get too excited and call fall . . .Lol
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by kkonsults: 12:17am On Aug 22, 2011
lol,der's ballustrades
more pix

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:44am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^^ @ kkonsults, great design. Now everybody will see how the house will look like when its finished.
I have more work for you, there is an owner I am designing his floor plans to match his desires and we need to work together to make that one also happen. The building will be here on nairaland when it starts.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by kkonsults: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2011
 spyder, Always
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:59am On Aug 22, 2011
Me, my engineer, an iron bender and an electrician will be heading to this site today. We are going to take measurments and collect material and labour estimates for the conduit wiring and iron works of this ongoing decking.
More pictures later today.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 1:33pm On Aug 22, 2011
Keep up the great work
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by rastaman20(m): 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
@Spyder880, so that is your house?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, This man knows how to design ooo

It looks so cute men.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by atasteve: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2011
kkonsults:

@ sypder and everyone
3d views of this project,
go ahead given by the client
for you all to see how the house is gonna look like.
[size=8pt][/size]
arc. kkonsults

Cool. cooler, coolest cool cool cool, the house will be so sweet when completed.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Ferya(f): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
@ kkonsults, great design. Keep it up!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Olu69: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2011
Hi guys,

Interesting thread. But have you heard of Ecobeam Building technology? It can save you up to 40% on your building costs and it can build both upscale as well as low cost houses. You can visit www.ecobuildnigeria.com for more information. With cement now at N3,000 per bag, it can save you quite some money.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2011
spyder880:

Me, my engineer, an iron bender and an electrician will be heading to this site today. We are going to take measurments and collect material and labour estimates for the conduit wiring and iron works of this ongoing decking.
More pictures later today.

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by rastaman20(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2011
@spyder880, keep those good work up. Nice hand work.

What is the current price of cement at Enugu? . Because i am getting a different price here.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^^^
Ibeto N1950
Unicem N1700
Dangote N1680
BUA N1850

Network is dealing with me here, all the pictures are not uploading, quitting, have to eat supper and come back and tackle the demon later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (51) (Reply)

"Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.