Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. (4059 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things / The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by SarutobiEky(m): 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Jeon:

Nah ur comment?
Try dey rest sometimes! You too worry! sad undecided
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Jeon(f): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Try dey rest sometimes! You too worry! sad undecided

That's why I ask nah ur comment?
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Epeegee(m): 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
I have done both before,I really regret and won't tell or advise my male enemy to try such

1 Like

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by SarutobiEky(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
Jeon:

That's why I ask nah ur comment?
shey you won tear shirt beat me now? undecided think say I dey fear u?
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Jeon(f): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
SarutobiEky:
shey you won tear shirt beat me now? undecided think say I dey fear u?

En no concern me .
Ur thoughts ur brain.
U say make I rest and I'm here asking "na ur comment abi nah ur matter?

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by SarutobiEky(m): 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Jeon:

En no concern me .
Ur thoughts ur brain.
U say make I rest and I'm here asking "na ur comment abi nah ur matter?
waka go front. I no get issues with you, woman undecided
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Jeon(f): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
SarutobiEky:
waka go front. I no get issues with you, woman undecided

Then why disturbing urself by quoting since you got no issues with a woman
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by SarutobiEky(m): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Jeon:

Then why disturbing urself by quoting since you got no issues with a woman
Your wahala too much. I see you everywhere on almost every thread. Na why I ask whether you no dey rest? Be like you enjoy stirring up trouble o grin grin abeg lemme cum in peace. I no want fight
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Jeon(f): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Your wahala too much. I see you everywhere on almost every thread. Na why I ask whether you no dey rest? Be like you enjoy stirring up trouble o grin grin abeg lemme cum in peace. I no want fight

Bye bye

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Ritzybeauty(f): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Datboredberry:

The same puuccy you still fück cause you got zero class.. expand your circle.. if you only date girls with low hygiene, that's on you. Don't unleash your frustration out on others.

The irony of how I'm the one who usually takes care of my boyfriends... But outta maturity you would never see me condemn any of them because I'm considerate enough to understand their situations...

If you give money because you expect something in return... It's shallow and pathetic... And makes you a lot cheaper than the women you criticize.

Stop thinking with your balls...

And this is Nigeria... We both know the unemployment rate in our country... most of the men here are wallowing in poverty...

So spare us the crap... If you want to help, spare your mates some change... Or better still post something that would actually benefit them. undecided

I love your guts, you have an idea how such guys like this should be handled, just talk so much Trash with an empty brain
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by seanjy4konji: 9:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Local Auchi girl wont let us rest...In your mind now...i guess you feel like Tyra banks anytime you reply all this boys right...you get long way to go sha....Young shall grow
Jeon:

Lol I love ur entertainment. Lol Lool loool
Things dy happen ooh
Look what ur fellow grown penis ass wrote.
If nah him babe another man talk to like this wetin for be his reaction.

2 this one was face to face
I told him I'm in relationship and he said "en no bad if person get two partners" I just laughed. Then later you will go behind my back tagging ur useless mama a whóre. Idiot come have a relationship relationsex

3 face to face again
Has a boutique in general market..
Still pissin me up hanging on my neck and I told him I have a boyfriend..[funny thing he go say " help me greet ur boyfriend ] gringrin

4 he blocked his ass on Facebook because I refused to give out my number. And I was surprised when I saw his friend request early august this year.

5 I just accepted him this morning and he don start to daydream. He even texted his number to me and I deleted it instantly.

Funniest part is that I stated my relationship status on my profile [public ].
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Jeon(f): 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
seanjy4konji:
Local Auchi girl wont let us rest...In your mind now...i guess you feel like Tyra banks anytime you reply all this boys right...you get long way to go sha....Young shall grow

Local Nigerian man[s][ feeling like barrack Obama or the weekend I.e starboy ][/s]yelling because I pointed out the redflag ur penis ass Fellas are doing. May u also grow with enough sense.. U got a long way to go if you feel bad about calling them about their nasty acts.. Go lecture them to leave we the local girls alone!!

*listening to empty *

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by seanjy4konji: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
Local girl...you know even know if na prick u get or toto...Confused local scam
Jeon:

Local Nigerian man[ feeling like barrack Obama ]yelling because I pointed out the redflag ur penis ass Fellas are doing. May u also grow with enough sense.. U got a long way to go if you feel bad about calling them about their nasty acts.. Go lecture them to leave we the local girls alone!!

*listening to empty *
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Jeon(f): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
seanjy4konji:
Local girl...you know even know if na prick u get or toto...Confused local scam

Is this diss or what?

*Listening to filthy *

Haters gon' say it's fake
So real
So real
So real
All my haters gon' say it's fake
I guess I got my swagger back

I said, put your filthy hands all over me
And no, this ain't the clean version
And what you gonna do with all that meat?
Cookin' up a mean servin'

No question, I want it
Fire up, everybody smokin'
Your friends, my friends
And they ain't leavin' till six in the morning (six in the morning)
Caught a chill, baby, you the coldest
Go far, put 'em on notice
If you know what I want, then yeah

Baby, don't you mind if I do, yeah
Exactly what you like times two, yeah
Got me singin', "ooh, ooh"
So baby, don't you mind if I do

Look, put your filthy hands all over me
And what you gonna do with all that beast?
When I leave the cage open
Huh, walk to me, uh

No question, I want it
Your friends, my friends

Come on, break it down!
If you know what's good
(If you know what's good)
If you know what's good
If you know what's good

So real
So real
So real

Baby, don't you mind if I do
Exactly what you like times two (times two)
(Come on!)
Your friends, my friends
Your friends, my friends

So put your filthy hands all over me
Go on and put your filthy hands all over me
No, this ain't the clean version

Do you see me?
Can you find me?
Look closer
Through the trees
Do you see it?

Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by seanjy4konji: 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Last last you go cast...or when yiou get tired of it..If you are not using it to make money then just wasting your time.
Jeon:

Is this diss or what?

*Listening to filthy *

So real
So real
So real
I guess I got my swagger back

I said, put your filthy hands all over me
And what you gonna do with all that meat?
Cookin' up a mean servin'

No question, I want it
Your friends, my friends

Look, put your filthy hands all over me
And what you gonna do with all that beast?
When I leave the cage open
Huh, walk to me, uh

No question, I want it
Your friends, my friends

Come on, break it down!
If you know what's good
If you know what's good
If you know what's good

So real
So real
So real

Exactly what you like times two (times two)
(Come on!)
Your friends, my friends
Your friends, my friends

So put your filthy hands all over me
Go on and put your filthy hands all over me
No, this ain't the clean version

Do you see me?
Can you find me?
Look closer
Through the trees
Do you see it?
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Bigpapi: 3:24am On Nov 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
I love how you condemn women without volunteering what you contributed... undecided

Don't worry...most of the men here can't sponsor their girlfriend's education... cry

And only an ungrateful slowpoke would abandon their family... embarassed

Honestly tho, so much spite on this forum...

U don baff?
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Jeon(f): 5:49am On Nov 11, 2021
seanjy4konji:
Last last you go cast...or when yiou get tired of it..If you are not using it to make money then just wasting your time.

En no concern me.
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Fiscus105(m): 5:58am On Nov 11, 2021
Riliwanb10:
My bro, don't ever in your entire life make this two mistakes, because it will destroy your life.

1- sponsoring a girlfriend with the hope of her marrying you after she's done with her school.
Trust me, It doesn't end well.

2- Running away or relocating with a girlfriend that doesn't have anything to contribute in a relationship while abandoning your friends and family.

Don't try it because it will never end well.

A word is enough for the wise.

Always discussing about girls wen u are supposed to face ur study will also land you in eternal regret OP
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by seanjy4konji: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2021
Na hin i deh tell you...say last last hin go concern you.dat package weh u deh try run...he go soon hit u...if u no use am make money just deh disguise here deh talk anyhow instead make you mind business...he go shock u say you go still buy market weh u no price.
Jeon:

En no concern me.
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by Jeon(f): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
seanjy4konji:
Na hin i deh tell you...say last last hin go concern you.dat package weh u deh try run...he go soon hit u...if u no use am make money just deh disguise here deh talk anyhow instead make you mind business...he go shock u say you go still buy market weh u no price.

En no concern me
Re: Don't do These Two Things... so you will be save from regret. by toujurs: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Datboredberry:
I love how you condemn women without volunteering what you contributed... undecided

Don't worry...most of the men here can't sponsor their girlfriend's education... cry

And only an ungrateful slowpoke would abandon their family... embarassed

Honestly tho, so much spite on this forum...
who told you, most men here can't sponsor their girlfriend education, please don't say what you don't know, and why should a guy sponsor a girl's education, isn't that foolishness. That can't be love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Keep On Sacrificing Myself To My Family Or Shd I Stop. / Check Out Some Of My atutupoyoyo(ugly) Pixs / What Are The Top Ten Things You've Never Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.