Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,331 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

UPDATE On UBA Debit Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UPDATE On UBA Debit Issues (690 Views)

Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UPDATE On UBA Debit Issues by Offpoint1: 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
Good afternoon, this an update to my earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6843257/uba-user-please-alert

My money has been refunded in full.

I don't have the luxury of time, so going to the banking hall for complaints wasn't feasible. I chatted them up on facebook, we dragged and dragged until my money was refunded this afternoon.

The excuse they gave me was that I made a transaction on POS on the 2nd of this month and I wasn't debited.
I had to drag with them...
Firstly I have never made any POS transaction in Ikeja, nor I've ever made any transaction of the debited amount on any POS and there's no possible way POS agent will release money to me without my account being debited.
I requested for the POS agent details and bank the debited amount went to.

I was waiting for reply for hours, I had to login into my Ibanking account to run a check on my transactions statement. On logging-in I saw my account balance with exact amount that was debited this morning, instantly I checked my balance using USSD code and it was same....

So guys, that was my experience...

Whatever security challenges they are having they should fix it as soon as possible. I'm not here to tarnish UBA reputation, but create awareness. In terms of security, I can boldly say UBA is leading.......................But for now, still take caution until the resolve their issues.
Re: UPDATE On UBA Debit Issues by Candidlady: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
No pishure?
Re: UPDATE On UBA Debit Issues by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
These banks should try and upgrade on their system security, most likely some of them ain't sincere. Just see the lame defence they're trying to put up that the op made a withdrawal from a pos.
Isn't it sad that the financial institutions we entrusted with our money are the ones robbing us? They don't wanna owe up for their gross misconduct instead they're shifting blames on their customers. If it were to be in a saner clime he would have sued their ass let them provide evidence of him withdrawing from a pos in Ikeja on the said date but we're in Nigeria were everything goes.
Re: UPDATE On UBA Debit Issues by Offpoint1: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Candidlady:
No pishure?
Picture of what? My account statement or my conversation?
Re: UPDATE On UBA Debit Issues by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
It seems banks are cloning ATM card of their customers.For uba to refund your money back the bank is the culprit.
If my GTB ATM card expires I will receive a text message from the bank to come for a new card without my consent.The bank will even tell me to continue using my old password.They will also debit me from my account without my consent.
Re: UPDATE On UBA Debit Issues by Nemesis0147(m): 3:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Janella1

(1) (Reply)

Now I Can Move On? / Where Is The Best/Most Trusted Platform For Exchanging Paypal Funds To Naira? / 18 Terrible Mistakes Every Woman Should Avoid In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.