Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? (1134 Views)

You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? / Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Comments

My Dad had his right leg amputated, he stayed months in the hospital when he was discharged he was asked to rest for 6 months but my Dad embarked on a business trip a week after his discharge because he couldn't bear seeing us out of school because of school fees.
May his soul RIP

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
My dad died when u was small,My step dad was dieing on the sick bed in 2013,still he was still insisting I buy jamb form,he gave me money from de money people brought to us to go and purchase jamb form..he is de best dad..he made sure I graduated..tank God he later survived that sickness..��

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
My dad used his gratuity to send my brothers abroad,which later did not work out.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Still children of this generation dont even have their father's pictures in their phones

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
I was 10 then my mum just have birth to our first son, he was 3months or so.
We lived in a zinc house so that night it rained heavily with wind that Pulled off our roof, my dad folded my brother with umbrella and carried him to our neighbor's house

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by doggedfighter(f): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
uchman:
My dad died when u was small,My step dad was dieing on the sick bed in 2013,still he was still insisting I buy jamb form,he gave me money from de money people brought to us to go and purchase jamb form..he is de best dad..he made sure I graduated..tank God he later survived that sickness..��

So much love, so touching.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
My father sold his car to pay my siblings school fees and started trekking… I asked him why he took that decision, he said he needed exercise. Exercise ke �

I must take care of my parents ah swear

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
My friend chibuzor was kidnapped, and was given phone to speak to his dad
Chibuzor's Dad: chibuzor how are you
Chibuzor: I am fine dad. These people are dangerous
Chibuzor's Dad: dem dey give you food?
Chibuzor: yes sir!!
Chibuzor's Dad: remain there embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
My mum borrowed money from uga microfinance bank to to pay my school school fees when I got admission .They later came for collecteral she gave them her fathers house because she is the only child . Mum I will spoil u so much love u mum

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
My dad raising all 6 of us alone after my mom abandoned us for another man for 15 years.He still forgave her and accepted her back . I still av goosebumps talking about this.

They say first love never dies.

I can recall alot of times he would sleep with empty stomach so we can eat 3 /4cups of garri.

I pray he lives long so i can spoil him with enjoyment.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
I'm eternally grateful to God for the kind of father I have, lost my mom at a very young age or I should say I don't even know my mom, I dad became my mom and dad at same time, it took him more that 15years to remarry, he so filled up the space that i have never wished for another father other than him, I pray God gives me the grace to show him greater love than he gave me

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
i like as some people call there dad but as for me i did not grow with a fathers love they seperate since i was small and my step dad hmmm no like me ooo alway convience my mum to beat me but i thank God for my mum i still try finish my Secondary school since 2012 am praying to God to give me more money oo to take myself to school make i shame some enemies.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Remember dat year xmas dad had heated argument with his elder brothers for bullying mum about giving birth to girls and then gat to leave villa d next morning

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
My dad told my sister how his pension will be split that month and he die that night

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
My Po’ppa slapped a soldier and got away with it because of me�
I still don’t know how it happened till today

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
There was a time I was in the kitchen with my mum cooking, and there was hot groundnut oil on the fire, I wanted to help my mum get something and she shouted " stop stop don't let that groundnut oil pour on u oo, let it pour on me instead abeg oo"

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Here to read stories that touches the heart

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
My mum wey almost break tasks collector head with bottle
Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
I don’t know why I am crying reading this...
God bless you all for sharing your experiences.
I thought I am alone on this...
Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Omo I can’t say it all
But u see my papa na God go bless am,I have seen him cried when things are hard just for our sake,na from my papa I take no say to much thinking fit make man old before him time I just can’t thank him enough,daddy is a real fighter,and I thank God for making things Rossy for him now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
Wen myself and my two other sibblings gained admission into the Higher institution the same year, saw my mum summoned up courage and said we will all go to school, that no one is stepping down for the other to go, that even if it means selling her wrapper so we can all go she would do that... May God bless and keep all courageous Mothers and Fathers out there....
AMEN �

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
When he gave me the money he was paid up front for a contract he got to pay my year 1 fees.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
Parents are the best gift ever...
I remember when I finished my J.s.s3 exam,Dad had an accident 2days after my exam and nearly lost his leg�Yet he still gave my money out of the money that people gave him for drugs so I can pay my graduation fee..Live long Daddy �
And mum sold her whole house so I can be alive�
I owe those souls alot�
I pray they live long to reap the fruits of their labour ���

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
Father's Love can't be compromised. Dad got hospitalized and was given an injection that man refused to eat until I came back from school and joined him. He believes if his not around nobody else can take care of me

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by Opeyemiextra(f): 2:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
Too many to even start mentioning. I pray God satisfies my girl with long life and sound health so that she can enjoy the reward of her labour. This babe tried and is still trying. God bless her for me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
So emotional!
Where is this tears coming from?
No I refuse to cry...
Men don’t cry but they sniff
Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Three weeks back, the whole of my family had an accident we were miraculous saved by God where they were no death.that was how my mom came out of the car with a little wound and she started decreeing that no one will lost his life and God hounor her prayers and now we are all fine

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
Share yours, if any...
Have a nice day.
Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by uchman(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
doggedfighter:

So much love, so touching.

Yes, it’s obvious.
Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by Hayee(f): 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
ReneeNuttall:
My dad raising all 6 of us alone after my mom abandoned us for another man for 15 years.He still forgave her and accepted her back . I still av goosebumps talking about this.

I can recall alot of times he would sleep with empty stomach so we can eat 3 /4cups of garlic.

ahhhhh your papa get mind oooo angry angry sad
Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
ReneeNuttall:

I can recall alot of times he would sleep with empty stomach so we can eat 3 /4cups of garlic.

You meant garri?
Re: What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

You meant garri?
Yes my bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'd Rather Stay In Prison For A Century Than Play By These Transgender Rules.... / Is My Marriage A Blessing Or A Curse? / Should Ac Guy Marry Sc Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.