Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? (3834 Views)

What Is The Most Courageous Thing You Ever Saw Your Mum Or Dad Do? / Fathers, What Was Your First Reaction When You Saw Your New Born Baby? / You Visited Your Sister And Saw Her Husband Doing This To Her, What Would You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by chatinent: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
Me: if I no beat beat am, make I bend.

3 Likes

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by chatinent: 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2022
The werey even use swag stand ontop am.

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique come and see

4 Likes

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by God1000(m): 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2022
It's out of curiosity

2 Likes

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by Candidlady: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by StPete: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
This one small na grin grin

My daughter climbed my closed MacBook and cracked the screen. Shey I go kill am ni? I used the laptop like that for years till I got another

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by Unzerious: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
He is just checking the Laptop's Durability, lucky you got an Original.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by Mariangeles(f): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2022
StPete:

My daughter climbed my closed MacBook and cracked the screen. Shey I go kill am ni? I used the laptop like that for years till I got another

How sweet. grin

A cracked phone screen is almost always an evidence of a man with little kids. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by vastolord4(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2022
He must call his dad to bail him from my cell

5 Likes

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by Preciousppearl(f): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
Little one is just checking his weight.

20 Likes

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by Fairandlovely(f): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2022
Op, person nor fit follow u play? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by NoToPile: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
These children ehn, anyway it's one of the joys of parenthood.

3 Likes

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by tayo60(f): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2022
Just carry the child down and warn him not to do that again
Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2022
I'll put him in between the screen and keyboard like a sandwich,then close the laptop, that way he'll feel the pain the laptop was feeling when he was standing on it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
StPete:

How e take happen?

I can't have kids around and just leave things to chance.

2 Likes

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by Oyiboman69: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2022
I go arrest him papa just to start with... grin
Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2022
He is just been a kid grin, children would always be children, just over look it and move on. grin grin grin

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by Victerica(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2022
Hmmmmm

I go report to his parents...

I fit give them charge, to repair am if e break...I for like see how Dem go react.
Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by Justkatty(f): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Na to give small spank for bumbum, that go serve as warning.
When he or she is done crying, I'll say sorry.

1 Like

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by Brownshoe: 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2022
The little is just weighting.
Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by ZuesOfAnthens: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2022
What if to say na blew film you set so that as Nkechi dey road dey come na jus to tap space for keyboard action go jus day play and Nkechi show!! You run go pick her for junction Una come back the boy don climb use leg press play ad stand dey watch..what next??
Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by 1F30M4(f): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2022
Omooo I'm speechless aswear. I just know say my blood go don dey boil lol
Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by ehay(f): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2022
Looks like his checking his weight.

1 Like

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by JentuPrinz(m): 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2022
E dey check him weight ni grin

1 Like

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by esky158(m): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Dat pikin just t weigh #270000 no worries him papa go pay grin grin grin
Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by LogicBomb8: 12:03am On Apr 12, 2022
Lol holy ground no shoes
Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by GboyegaD(m): 12:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Not sure what I would do but I will be pained.
Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:16am On Apr 12, 2022
My son has done this before on my laptop grin cheesy grin i kept watching the joy of seeing him smiling made me forgot say na my lapi him dey spoil so kia! Nothing beats the joy of fatherhood grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by mekonglobal(m): 5:19am On Apr 12, 2022
I don't get it, is he a future yahoo boy or nerdy?
Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by bigjackass: 5:50am On Apr 12, 2022
most annoying thing is that you can't kill the guy because he's too young to know what he has done

2 Likes

Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by chatinent: 7:52am On Apr 12, 2022
bigjackass:
most annoying thing is that you can't kill the guy because he's too young to know what he has done

Lol
Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by phemmyfour: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2022
chatinent:
Me: if I no beat beat am, make I bend.
Get him a toy laptop.....He's a YB with no laptop
Re: You Came In And Saw Your Neighbor's Child Doing This. What Will You Do? by wunmi590(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2022

Please leave the small boy, let him check his weight biko kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing!! Those Black And White Twins Just Turned 7. Pic / My Friend May Be Getting Married Soon But She's Scared / Senator Yerima Divorces 17yrs Old Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15yrs Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.