Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother (66350 Views)

Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by EngrChima88: 9:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Staphylococcus
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by EmekaMD(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
How old is your brother?
Is he serially active?

Honest answers may help us arrive arrive at most probable differentials
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Boogieman6969: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
samwriter:
What is happening to my little brother. What is this thing on is body?

I’m currently having this. Looks like scabbies get him benzonate benzyle,loratadine . Apply after you bath him with warm water. Also treat yourself cause it’s highly contagious.. just the weather . It’s caused by mite burrowing into the skin. If it’s not that then it’s pox

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by raphy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Go buy 7,keys to power tht thing na missiles e don do me before..na inside house I de
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
1Sharon:

Lmaooo....na true oo
E tire me..those Kain matter I dey always check the poster bio..I no understand all em own problems..
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by onyenatruchi: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Op, is he a Yoruba man lipsrsealed
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by CaptainFM1: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Get a very good antiseptic/anti bacteria soap and also use detol in bathing.
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by TheGift: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
airsaylongcome:
Everyone saying take him to a Chemist/Pharmacy. Na wa o

Don’t mind the average Nigerian , with their love for unprofessional diagnosis and self-medication.
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by godisshit(m): 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
It looks like monkey pox.

[img]https://images./6xs8LwKPNzjIzVyNxfyQ6F.jpg[/img]

samwriter:
4 year.it started by scratching his body.I don't know how it turns to boil
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Testimony1988(m): 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Oriyomin25:
Don't take him to those small shops that sell paracetamol abeg. Take him to a good pharmacy or better go to a hospital.
hospital is preferable, that's a dermatologist.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Kenneth10110(m): 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
airsaylongcome:
Everyone saying take him to a Chemist/Pharmacy. Na wa o
okay he should bring him to your house ?.
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by SirLakes: 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nonexisting:
Go for hiv test first before starting any treatment.
Na wa for you ooooo

Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by godisshit(m): 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
False diagnosis.

Mercychen:
How old is he?

This looks like boils caused by heat.

Try to let him get enough fresh air and bathe him often with cool water. Let him also wear loose fitted clothes.

The weather is hot and children tend to react to this kind of weather with boils.
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by godisshit(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2021

ReneeNuttall:
Take you sibling to a Good Pharmacy they shld know what to do.Also try to maintain a good level of hygiene. Try using pressing iron to iron his clothes,and underwear and ofcuz use antiseptics as clearly this is a bacterial infection.
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Kelvinhunta: 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
It's a kind of skin infection around now. It infects anyone that stay and touch him for some time. Get this and rub all his body 3times daily for 3days. He bathes b4 starting it and don't bath again till after the 3rd day then repeat same again for 3 times and it clears
samwriter:

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by stasius: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Is this a hospital?

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by stasius: 9:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
I can see cafe-au-lait spots. Maybe your brother has neurofibromatosis! I said MAYBE.

Better take him to hospital for proper diagnosis oga! This place is not a hospital. You can only get guesses.
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Caseywilliams(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
tunjijones:
This is scabies (krowkrow). It's common in boarding schools..
exactly what i was about to say Cox i had someone who suffered something extremely like this not long ago..worst part of it is that my guys own was easily transferable i had to Japa for him before i come get am.
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by mrkings84(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
samwriter:

Chicken pox in early stage.
From the lookss, am afraid that the chicken pox is gonna be severe on him.

But he will be ok after the pains....
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by vikkiedee: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Scabies….
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Cmeo(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
It looks like staphylococcus aureus infection. Let him see a doctor
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by iou: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
samwriter:

Firstly, ignore the thought and suggestions to self prescribe. See a GP or a dermatologist immediately to diagnose what it is. All the best.
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Lexusgs430: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mercychen:
How old is he?

Try to let him get enough fresh air and bathe him often with cool water. Let him also wear loose fitted clothes.

The weather is hot and children tend to react to this kind of weather with boils.

From the pictures, it looks like Hidradenitis suppurativa .......

Head to your nearest proper hospital........ Not a chemist.......... A swab is required to confirm......
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by olushowunm(m): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
That's Chicken poxx...
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Pedrokush: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
We dey call am sweatie for our side, because as u dey scratch it e go dey sweat u..the too worry people for my side here wink wink cheesy
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by UMUNNA001(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Its should be chiken pox.
And its also comes with enough headache too.
Take him to the hospital for a thorough check up.
Boy get well soon in Jesus name.....
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by ubee(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Are you in the medical field?
Mercychen:
How old is he?

Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by SilvanusII(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pẹ̀lẹ́. Kúu kó ba lè dáa. Alájọbí á gbè yín oooo.
It doesn't look like pox to me which should look like blisters and not boil, but na picture we dey see, na you dey see with your eyes. Get them to a doctor or a good pharmacy
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by samwriter: 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Pedrokush:
We dey call am sweatie for our side, because as u dey scratch it e go dey sweat u..the too worry people for my side here wink wink cheesy
guy you no lie if you see him yansh you go run him and heat na confirm enemy
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by jumpmasta(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Creativeace:
Nothing much bro
Almost every infant goes through this, get him to a pharmacist, its a minor fungal infection, you'll just spend small sha !
And he bathes with warm water for the next two weeks !
And when they end up complicating his matter , what now happens ? Nonsense
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by ubee(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
You should have done a better job with the picture if you want to increase your chance of getting the best advice.
You should have zoomed in on the shot and give several shots of different areas of the kids body - (if the rashes or blisters are all over the body)

Anyway i suspect it's HFM disease.
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
ubee:
Are you in the medical field?

Nope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs / COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure / How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.