Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother (66360 Views)

Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Bigpapi: 2:11am On Nov 12, 2021
samwriter:
4 year.it started by scratching his body.I don't know how it turns to boil

It's bad water just buy funbact A
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Obeghare(m): 2:13am On Nov 12, 2021
looks like scabies, get ivermectin/ mectizan tablet 4 on alternate day x 3 doses, benzl benzoate or permethrine cream to apply on it then ask him to watch every clothes he wears including underwear, sub dry them and iron properly

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Bigpapi: 2:13am On Nov 12, 2021
9jayes:
Nairaland is now a hospital

Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Kenneth10110(m): 2:52am On Nov 12, 2021
airsaylongcome:

When there's a hospital? Going to a Chemist is like going to a parts seller to diagnose the problem with your car. Take the child to A HOSPITAL

Hmm nice points
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by macho44(m): 3:10am On Nov 12, 2021
Mercychen:
How old is he?

This looks like boils caused by heat.

Try to let him get enough fresh air and bathe him often with cool water. Let him also wear loose fitted clothes.

The weather is hot and children tend to react to this kind of weather with boils.
Ya got kids?
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Efenaira(m): 4:14am On Nov 12, 2021
samwriter:
What is happening to my little brother. What is this thing on is body?

that’s chicken pox , my own is even worst then , People were saying I have committed a taboo I was just laughing �
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Nyceguy92: 4:51am On Nov 12, 2021
I hope you see this. OP, in the midst of the many confusing opinions expressed already.

What I see in the picture is Scabies infestation.
The age, itching, and that crusty honey-like area in the finger web is classic.

I will not concern myself with the treatment, which is simple. I leave that to your doctor or pharmacist.
It would be nice if you update us after treatment.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by mbaka0433: 5:02am On Nov 12, 2021
This is acute Afonjasitis..... U need MNK syrup for children...2spoons morning and night..... If symptom persist after 3days rush him to nri-anambra
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 12, 2021
One if the reasons we have high death rate and life expectancy of 55years is that people are fond of visiting pharmacists. They always think they do the right thing so. A pharmacist cannot treat you. Only a doctor can. Moreso, those drugs centers are not regulated. Most owners arent pharmacists. They are just importers of drugs. And they use new pharmacists in the industry certificate to get license for selling their drugs. The pharmacists they use their certs are not experienced enough. Also, they are never around. So you end up in the hands of drugs sellers only.

NL should stop this nonsense of moving health issues to front page. If they can have a way to allow health practitioners give reasonable advice, then, it good
Not the rubbish we keep reading daily.
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by ontolegit(m): 5:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Why will a child be asked to be taken to a pharmacy? Why will you say its small pox and he should take an antibiotics.
The future spells doom!
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by LivingTribunal: 5:38am On Nov 12, 2021
Apply hydraulic and it's off

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by msakhere(f): 5:43am On Nov 12, 2021
This is scabies.

Get him ABF ointment and apply on his body. Wash his cloths and beddings with Dettol and avoid using same towels and sponge on other kids as it spreads too.

Get ABF ointment and apply on him, you will see it gone in days. Good luck
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 12, 2021
macho44:

Ya got kids?

Nope. I teach children. So some of them suffer this during the hot weather. That's how I know.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Lokojatoofar: 6:01am On Nov 12, 2021
I suspect scabies. Take him to a dr. He needs more than antiseptic soap.
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Oritna94(m): 6:09am On Nov 12, 2021
ElPhoche:

It is called impetigo. It is caused by Staph aureus, usually MRSA. Usually common in children. You need to see a pediatrician or at least a doctor. I am not a pediatrician, but I could be of help to you.

Correct diagnosis. I was waiting for someone clinch the diagnosis. It is impetigo from staph aureus. See a doctor and he will prescribe antibiotics. Shikenna.
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by pjmaskalli: 6:32am On Nov 12, 2021
samwriter:

: Good morning , can you apply Palm oil all over the affected part, and see what will come out of it. If not take him to pharmacy near you.
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Alhajiemeritus: 6:37am On Nov 12, 2021
emmabest2000:
Stop panicking,
It is small pox
Let him take antibiotics capsule and rub original dusting powder all over his body every day after shower , it will be clear within seven days
Small pox?
Antibiotics?
Don't mind this guy o, I don't even know where he got what he's sayy from.
Small pox has been eradicated and it's a viral disease.
You can't use antibiotics for viral diseases.
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Akhee: 6:42am On Nov 12, 2021
samwriter:

Take him to a hospital.
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by buttlover(m): 6:46am On Nov 12, 2021
Buy Dr Aladin 7keys herbal mixture
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Justice316: 6:51am On Nov 12, 2021
FalseProphet1:
He was bathed in the dream by agents of the dark forces, he will need spiritual cleansing in order to be made whole.

This I have seen.

Are you for real or is it's a joke. Anyways u ok ur username says it all. Habbamana
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by donshaddow(m): 6:54am On Nov 12, 2021
That is monkey pox, deadlier than chicken box. Rush him to government hospital asap abeg
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Mammangaddafi(m): 7:03am On Nov 12, 2021
emmabest2000:
Stop panicking,
It is small pox
Let him take antibiotics capsule and rub original dusting powder all over his body every day after shower , it will be clear within seven days
Lol...small pox has been eradicated. When will you people learn to comment only on things you have knowledge of?

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by MisterKennedy(m): 7:07am On Nov 12, 2021
Hintona:
It looks like cellulitis.
Hmmm you seem to be a medical practitioner
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Reeberry: 7:09am On Nov 12, 2021
airsaylongcome:
Everyone saying take him to a Chemist/Pharmacy. Na wa o
Na your house they should recommend?
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Sleek234: 7:14am On Nov 12, 2021
TAKE YOUR BROTHER TO THE HOSPITAL...
Don't allow social media prescription stiffen you to inaction.

Go to a Primary Health care centre in your area if you can't afford a private owned hospital. That's all
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Sleek234: 7:15am On Nov 12, 2021
Reeberry:
Na your house they should recommend?

He is right. Take him to a hospital
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Reeberry: 7:16am On Nov 12, 2021
Sleek234:

He is right. Take him to a hospital
But he didn't even recommend anything.
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by lomprico(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2021
samwriter:

take him to a doctor! bacteria infection.
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by lomprico(m): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2021
airsaylongcome:
Everyone saying take him to a Chemist/Pharmacy. Na wa o

where should he take him to before? market?

see talk o!
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by miraclea: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2021
It happened to me use good antibiotics and medicated soap it will stop gradually

.quote author=Mercychen post=107494301]How old is he?

This looks like boils caused by heat.

Try to let him get enough fresh air and bathe him often with cool water. Let him also wear loose fitted clothes.

The weather is hot and children tend to react to this kind of weather with boils.[/quote]
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by Kinematics: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2021
So many disease can cause such kind of rash.

This is not a disease of online diagnosis, kindly go to a hospital for complete physical examination and blood work. It may just be sepsis.

Get well soon!
Re: Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother by awujoolasola(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2021
This is chicken pox. Just take him to an hospital.
chicoMX:
It looks like so many things. from my end i could say chicken pox.

see eh, just take your brother to the hospital.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lose Weight Without Starving Yourself With These Nigerian Herbs / COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure / How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.