Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,629 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Congratulations To Me And Everyone Of Us That Is Above 10years Plus On Seun's Pl - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Congratulations To Me And Everyone Of Us That Is Above 10years Plus On Seun's Pl (294 Views)

Congratulations! You Have Been Selected For The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation P / Uniabuja Student Breakes 10years Old Record / I May Win 100 Million Plus On Bet9ja Thank You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Me And Everyone Of Us That Is Above 10years Plus On Seun's Pl by yomifola(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
Pardon me lol... I don't know where to create this topic.

Anyways.. I'm 13years plus on nairaland and if seun doesn't celebrate me and everyone of us wey Don pass 10years on his platform then we will celebrate ourselves.

Congratulations everyone lol...

I no get job.. That's why I just dey post this kind thing grin
Re: Congratulations To Me And Everyone Of Us That Is Above 10years Plus On Seun's Pl by sageb: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
yomifola:
Pardon me lol... I don't know where to create this topic.

Anyways.. I'm 13years plus on nairaland and if seun doesn't celebrate me and everyone of us wey Don pass 10years on his platform then we will celebrate ourselves.

Congratulations everyone lol...

I no get job.. That's why I just dey post this kind thing grin

Yes, you are worthy of celebration
I reminisce those days we had Jaybee, R234, Laykorn, Humbledbyhisgrace, Ishilove, David Hume, Hungerbad, ambericious, Onila, et al
Where are they now?
I miss the nairaland good old days.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me And Everyone Of Us That Is Above 10years Plus On Seun's Pl by yomifola(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
sageb:

Yes, you are worthy of celebration
I reminisce those days we had Jaybee, R234, Laykorn, Humbledbyhisgrace, Ishilove, David Hume, Hungerbad, ambericious, Onila, et al
Where are they now?
I miss the nairaland good old days.

chai

you are right my brother ...

no be now wey small and old full for platform , everywhere ... combining people wey get sense and people that are of less previledge of sense too.lol
Re: Congratulations To Me And Everyone Of Us That Is Above 10years Plus On Seun's Pl by yomifola(m): 6:45am On Nov 11, 2021
I need a congratulatory message from seun grin

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Geologist, Let's Birth A Borehole Drilling Firm / Do You Want To Be Your Own Boss In 2022? Then Read This / How To Recover Ones Salary As A Nigerian Or An Expatriate Working In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.