Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! (2063 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / How Do You Kiss A Guy/lady Taller Than You While Standing Up? / Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by shotman(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2007
Just wanna Know, if you can date a guy living in his parents Home, and dont have a JOB.
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by Free(f): 3:17am On Jul 26, 2007
depends on the age

u askin about grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by OmoEko1(f): 3:38am On Jul 26, 2007
I have never dated a guy that still lives with his parents, so sorry I can't answer that question oh.
Haba this are reason why you date rich bobos cheesy
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2007
i cant go out with an immatured brat, that can't stand on his own. still living with his parents, gush so absurd. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by Seun(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2007
I still live with my parents, and I guess I'm truly an immature brat. But I'm going to be a very successful brat.
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by Hazeleyed(f): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2007
Seun:

I still live with my parents, and I guess I'm truly an immature brat. But I'm going to be a very successful immature brat.

Hahahahahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahhhhhhhhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by MILITIA(f): 12:35pm On Jul 26, 2007
@topic
As college students yes!!! Otherwise no!!!!  No job  I beg no need!!!! angry There is nothing as irresponsible as a "man" without a job!!! I beg make im carry all im "goodies" dey go!!!!
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by sillyboy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ Topic.

Yes. I can date a girl that still cribs with her parents. . . . Oooops sorry(the question is meant for ladies). Well, my fiancee started "seeing" when I was still with my parents. But have got job then shaooo.

I really don't think that's a problem. In as much as you show her determination to be responsible and get some jobs done. And you are so sure the lady really likes you.
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by Lexyhearts(f): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2007
no problem.

i can date even a guy still sucking his mother's breast.lol cheesy

n-way ey is no big deal in that wink
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by johnnygan(m): 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2007
lol.
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by toyee: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wats u talkin about. live wit a guy living wit his parents na na na na na
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by Njoy1(f): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2007
Personally, I have never dated a guy livin with his parents but I guess you gotta start from somewhere. My man gotta have a J.O.B (Job).
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by sylvao2000(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2007
MILITIA:

@topic
As college students yes!!! Otherwise no!!!! No job I beg no need!!!! angry There is nothing as irresponsible as a "man" without a job!!! I beg make im carry all im "goodies" dey go!!!!

MILITIA no wonder everybody dey abuse you, there are something l notice about you:

1) you are immature brat
2) you be ashawo
3) you be ugly mumu girl

When will you grow up?
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by PHEESAYOUR(m): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2007
Why not?
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by skyhighher: 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

i can't go out with an immatured brat, that can't stand on his own. still living with his parents, gush so absurd. shocked shocked shocked

y cant u go out wit a guy stayin wit his parents, dayum!! n u evn call such an immature brat, plz take it easy,
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by ssRhino: 1:49am On Jul 28, 2007
A guy cld date a babe that stays at the parents house, but for a guy that stays at mommas and papas house? mba, as a matter of fact, u cld date a man that stays with dada and mama, as long as nothing nothing, i mean as long as the guy wont be making noise that he wanna get lucky, cos during the fun, the dada/mama cld walk in, or even the sibblings could be watching the action via the key hole, and that will be embarassing as they watch the free show, but my advice is that a man that has a babe and living at home at age of over 25, needs to work harder.
good luck
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by kubiboy: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2007
Sha, it depends on the type of house that ur guy's parents are staying, if it's a face me i face u house, i wount advice any gal to go there, but if u are lucky to go out with a minister's son, i think firstly u should go for thanks giving and secondly u should call ur elder sisters or friends to be aquainted with the security men there at the mansion
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by niterider(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2007
Thunder fire u kubiboy, He said exactly all i was gonna say
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by kubiboy: 3:55am On Jul 29, 2007
link=topic=68440.msg1335600#msg1335600 date=1185636339]
Thunder fire u kubiboy, He said exactly all i was going to say

Niterider, it's nice u've seen what i'm seeing.

How can a beautiful girl date a guy that is staying in face me i face u all in the name of privacy
damn, that's so absurd.

Well i don't blame the extra ordinary diwo wo gals,  they got no choice.

they all need deliverance grin

The gals that are after a guy in a cubicule are all immature brats, privacy or no privacy

Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by skyhighher: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2007
@kubiboy & niterider
wat r guys up to watsup wit immature brat??
whos datin a guy stayin in a cubicle in east london?
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by denex: 10:10am On Jul 29, 2007
@sylvao2000

all that wasn't necessary.

@topic

I see nothing wrong with dating somebody mature yet staying with their parents as long as they work.

I have a neighbour who stays in his fathers' mansion and he works. His father is not as rich as used to be so the guy pays the bills, fuels the generator and does some other things around the house which need doing. Sometimes when popsie's car is bad, he can go to work with his kid.

By the way, he's doing all this so that he can save the money he'd otherwise spend on rent to build his own house when the time is right.

It's just that me, I like away match too much. So I don't know how I'll manage with my girl still in her parents' place.
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by LadyGodiva(f): 5:11am On Jul 30, 2007
it is true you have to start from somewhere.
It is not a crime for a guy to be living with his parents,

but doing nothing?, no school and no attempt at finding a job? That is just shady. What would he be doing? Abeg no man like that.

I do think however, that many people place heavy demands on men. A lot of girls want their men to be living in luxury condos, showering them with gifts, and pushing mercedes benz all at a very young age. They do not realize that wealth and prosperity usually takes patience and hard work, and it all starts from somewhere. Whatever happenned to building wealth together?
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by Rushdie: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2007
skyhigher na thoniaslim now, who else?
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2007
Rushdie:

skyhigher na thoniaslim now, who else?

thanks so much for saying everything, ladies like those you mentioned are the problems men like we are facing, they all want ready-made, so to guys out there just be on the look-out for ladies like those mentioned above they are all out there to chop our dollars.
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by rezzy: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2007
If he 's a guy between 24 and 26 , i can still manage him but any thing above that, count me out.
Re: Can You Date A Guy/lady Living In His Parents House! by Easybaby(f): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2007
NEVER EVER! tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Hello Seun Mi / Advice. How To Tell Her To Pack Out Of My House / Some Gurls With Crocodile Tears!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.