Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

My Corporate Agbero A Romantic Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Corporate Agbero A Romantic Story (645 Views)

Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam / Short Romantic Story : Office Matter (18+) Episode 1 / Join My Corporate Date For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Corporate Agbero A Romantic Story by Johellaa(f): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
It was a very sunny morning, I decided to step outside leaving my comfort zone after listening to ‘Les Brown’ a motivational speaker whom my friend had recently introduced me to. Few minutes into strolling the street, I felt the fresh air take up my gown, penetrating through my entire body. I was still in awe as to how I didn’t think of wearing an underpants’ when a guy in his early thirties rushed towards me and drag me to a corner near an empty shop.

I was about asking “what the Bleep is wrong with you?” when he quickly placed his soft pink lips on mine, which  melted my whole body. I came to realize that he was being chased by some hoodlums and he wanted me to be his escape route. When the hoodlums (four guys dressed in a very shabby cloth, with daggers and cutlasses in their hands, with their hair looking very dirty as though it hasn’t been washed for years) passed the corner.

My normal self would have quickly pushed him away and slapped him too but I found my lips still stocked up in-between his mouth. Our lips were already watery and you could tell by mere looking at our eyes that we wanted something more than just that kiss at that moment. He was the first to pull off from me, which made it really awkward.  After he pulled off from me, he stood there staring deeply into my eyes, it took me about ten seconds to fully open my eyes and actually looked at him.

When I finally looked back at him, I couldn’t utter a word nor summon the courage to ask why he did that. I just arranged my gown and left immediately. I was almost at the gate of my apartment when I heard footsteps from behind drawing closer to me. I had first noticed it immediately I left him but I never thought it was him trying to follow me up. When I turned, I saw him standing at my back. He looked at me and said “you cannot sleep at your place today, they will come for you”. He didn’t even allow me to finish the question of “Who are you? Who are they? Why can’t I sleep in my own apartment today?” all in one breath question before he carried me up, placed me on his left shoulder and started walking towards a car that was parked five minutes away from my gate.

Lateef is a very tall and handsome guy. With his skin as dark as charcoal but as shiny as the sun and as smooth as a new born baby. His eyes are very sexy, with a full eyebrow that can make you keep staring at him when he is talking and looking at you in the face. He just knows how to move his eyes to always bring out the sexiness in them. He has a great sense of dressing and wears a romantic cologne. He looks very taciturn but when he speaks, you will know that he grew up in the street. He has this innocent face that always makes people believe him even without defending himself.

When we got to the car, he opened the back door, pushed me inside and slammed the door. He drove for about an hour plus before getting to his place. I had already slept and woke up twice while he kept driving and staring at me through the front mirror. When we got to his place, he asked me to come down and follow him, but I refused. I waited in the car for him to open the door but he went straight and gave his gatekeeper an instruction not to allow me go out and not to allow anyone in. If anyone asked after him, he should tell the person that he has gone on one of his trips and won’t be back any time soon.

Three hours later, I was still inside the car. My phone had already gone off after listening to those motivational words, I had wanted to charge it when I got back from my strolling. I stayed in the car for a very long time and when my stomach started singing in agony, I came down and entered his apartment. It was a beautiful house, well decorated with a great scent gushing out every minute from a small machine that was hanging on his wall. I looked around the beautiful house and was amazed at how good and tidy a man’s house could be. All my boyfriends and male friends’ house aren’t as tidy as this one. I stood there looking around and waiting to see if he will come out because I made sure he heard my footsteps when I entered. But he didn’t come out.

When I waited for more five minutes and he wasn't coming forth, I walked myself through his kitchen which was already open, went straight to his refrigerator and served myself. His refrigerator was well stocked.  After I had finished eating, he came out wearing only panties and leaving the rest of his body exposed. When I saw him, I was very sure he heard me swallowing saliva very loudly. That was the first time I had looked at him and observed him.

He told me that I can try and feel at home because I won’t be leaving till after three days when the tension is much calmer. He showed me a room and asked me to feel free to wear anything I liked and if I needed anything else, I should let him know. That was the last time we saw each other that day. I was already exhausted and still in shock to do anything else but bath and change into a beautiful free gown I saw in the wardrobe. Everything in that wardrobe was new.

To Be continued Part2 grin

1 Like

Re: My Corporate Agbero A Romantic Story by iamtardey: 6:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
lol

1 Like

Re: My Corporate Agbero A Romantic Story by Consiglieri: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why So Much Hate On Women Here? / Broken Condoms During Sex? / Give Aways is due!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.