Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Why So Much Hate On Women Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why So Much Hate On Women Here? (643 Views)

Guys Get Severe Consequences For Cheating On Women These Days!!! / Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by ValeeLove(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hey men! Yeah, I'm addressing you guys. Why the so much hate for women on this platform? Have they sinned so unforgivably? On Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Opera News and other social platforms, you don't see these level of attack towards the opposite gender like there is here on Nairaland. Yes I'm not oblivious of how huge a burden they are at times, but we need to keep it together. We are MEN. Enough of "useless gender", name calling like "olosho", body shaming, gender phobic posts, threads and what not for spiting sake alone. If they are at fault, say it without implying hate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by Bola146(f): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin those are side distractions, we have bad guys here. Women are harlots, bad, olosho..... But their gender are still getting married to those women grin grin Thank God some people are celebrating their wedding ceremonies and anniversaries, why not Ignore some noise and force on what you want and maintain your own integrity. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by Jeon(f): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
ĹØL
WAHALA FOR PEOPLE WHO NOTICE THEM HATERS..

WE MOVE FORWARD.
NO TIME FOR NOTICING SHIT BEINGS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by uthlaw: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Try de mind Ur business!
Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
uthlaw:
Try de mind Ur business!
Try dey behave in a more mature way..

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2021
ValeeLove:
Hey men! Yeah, I'm addressing you guys. Why the so much hate for women on this platform? Have they sinned so unforgivably? On Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Opera News and other social platforms, you don't see these level of attack towards the opposite gender like there is here on Nairaland. Yes I'm not oblivious of how huge a burden they are at times, but we need to keep it together. We are MEN. Enough of "useless gender", name calling like "olosho", body shaming, gender phobic posts, threads and what not for spiting sake alone. If they are at fault, say it without implying hate.
Look man they are just wannabe redpillers who have nothing to do with their life..as you can see the great women of nairaland don't even have their time..the women are busy building and contributing physically to their personal well being while the men are opening different threads just to bash the women who are more reasonable than they are...so tell me who is fooling who..?
Wannabe redpillers get a life and do something productive with it..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by SweetBuns(f): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Less than one percent of them is more than 25 years of age
Don’t take them seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by Nyascobar1414: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
Guys here are amazed cos their moms were well reserved..
But our generation of ladies have quickly turn to farmtools and thereby destroy the ignorants men, which thereby creates a society of chaos

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by ValeeLove(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
Bola146:
grin those are side distractions, we have bad guys here. Women are harlots, bad, olosho..... But their gender are still getting married to those women grin grin Thank God some people are celebrating their wedding ceremonies and anniversaries, why not Ignore some noise and force on what you want and maintain your own integrity. Shalom
you have to say it, even if it's just once.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by advanceDNA: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
ValeeLove:

Once a guy comes to narrate his experience.. u people call it hate.... is that the new way of saying some women don’t do these things...

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by ValeeLove(m): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Look man they are just wannabe redpillers who have nothing to do with their life..as you can see the great women of nairaland don't even have their time..the women are busy building and contributing physically to their personal well being while the men are opening different threads just to bash the women who are more reasonable than they are...so tell me who is fooling who..?
Wannabe redpillers get a life and do something productive with it..
i don't care whether they wanna be redpillars or whatever... The hate needs to stop.
Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by ValeeLove(m): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by ValeeLove(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
redstaarx:
cheesy
try take the advice.
Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
ValeeLove:
i don't care whether they wanna be redpillars or whatever... The hate needs to stop.
It really do man..guess what you are one rare of a sensible guy tho...I thought all guys here have that dirty attitude of using derogatory words at women..
Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by ValeeLove(m): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
Guys here are amazed cos their moms were well reserved..
But our generation of ladies have quickly turn to farmtools and thereby destroy the ignorants men, which thereby creates a society of chaos
shifting blame. No excuse for hatred. Na devil dem be?
Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
OP..
The Guys here do NOT hate women..Not at All. smiley

What some of us Hate is Selfish, Foolish and Unnecessary vile Attitudes of some Ladies here!
Some have personal issues and come here to Transfer the Aggression! undecided sad

Even in this ur thread, you will Find them! cool smiley
Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by ValeeLove(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
advanceDNA:

Once a guy comes to narrate his experience.. u people call it hate.... is that the new way of saying some women don’t do these things...
how many experiences? You just see a random post and few words down there is a word of hate for women. No reason or tangible one whatsoever.
Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by ValeeLove(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
FernandezPablo:

It really do man..guess what you are one rare of a sensible guy tho...I thought all guys here have that dirty attitude of using derogatory words at women..
that's the word man, 'derogatory'. Women have hurt men, I get it, but some are just insecure and foul-mouthed. We are better than that.
Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
ValeeLove:
that's the word man, 'derogatory'. Women have hurt men, I get it, but some are just insecure and foul-mouthed. We are better than that.
Are you guys really better than that or it's just one of your sugar coated words..? undecided
Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by ValeeLove(m): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP..

What some of us Hate is Selfish, Foolish and Unnecessary vile Attitudes of some Ladies here!
Some have personal issues and come here to Transfer the Aggression! undecided sad

I know, but should we bring ourselves to their level? Why can't we handle them like men?
Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by Stargurl20(f): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP..

Bros, these same qualities are what women has learnt from men. I will attribute their hatred towards women has 'envy' because women are now outsmarting them in those qualities. Thus, their bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by ValeeLove(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
FernandezPablo:

Are you guys really better than that or it's just one of your sugar coated words..? undecided
I've said my own.
Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by Nonexisting: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
uthlaw:
Try de mind Ur business!
My nigga, free the simp. Someone with dick in between his legs who created username that ends with the word love, is that kind of she-man you want to exchange banter with?

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by siofra(f): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
They are angry modern woman has decided to put her sexual pleasure first without caring about them. It makes them seethe...how dare she cheesy it has always been a man thing, your fore mother's accepted oppression and never complained. So now I'm going to throw tantrums and play stupid, useless mind games to get back at them. Or insult and troll them to feel good about myself (especially if a girl has hurt them in the past)

You see, the heart of man (the male gender) is evil, wicked and very selfish. They are very possessive and will attack ferociously if their ego is tampered with. Which unfortunately embarassed is the crime the modern woman has committed by daring to be liberated. Men are ALWAYS right. They know what's best for women.

LONG LIVE THE PATRIARCHY!!! HURRAY!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
ValeeLove:
I've said my own.
Big man.. wink
Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by Stargurl20(f): 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
siofra:
They are angry modern woman has decided to put her sexual pleasure first without caring about them. It makes them seethe...how dare she cheesy it has always been a man thing, your fore mother's accepted oppression and never complained. So now I'm going to throw tantrums and play stupid, useless mind games to get back at them. Or insult and troll them to feel good about myself (especially if a girl has hurt them in the past)

You see, the heart of man (the male gender) is evil, wicked and very selfish. They are very possessive and will attack ferociously if their ego is tampered with. Which unfortunately embarassed is the crime the modern woman has committed by daring to be liberated. Men are ALWAYS right. They know what's best for women.

Lol..
Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by ValeeLove(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
siofra:

that's another talk for another time, but your label for men does no good to exempt you from them in terms of spreading hate. You do you for you and leave the hate. I'm sure both gender can agree on that.
Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by siofra(f): 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
ValeeLove:
that's another talk for another time, but your label for men does no good to exempt you from them in terms of spreading hate. You do you for you and leave the hate. I'm sure both gender can agree on that.

Whatever. The gender war is not stopping anytime soon on this forum, since Seuñ and his mods won't do anything it. So I'll continue to bash and insult and label them.
Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by ValeeLove(m): 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
siofra:

Whatever. The gender war is not stopping anytime soon on this forum, since Seuñ and his mods won't do anything it. So I'll continue to bash and insult and label them.
in all simplicity and sincerity, na your WAHALA e go be.
Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by uthlaw: 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nonexisting:
My nigga, free the simp. Someone with dick in between his legs who created username that ends with the word love, is that kind of she-man you want to exchange banter with?
okay boss...I remain loyal!
Re: Why So Much Hate On Women Here? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2021
Stargurl20:

Bros, these same qualities are what women has learnt from men. I will attribute their hatred towards women has 'envy' because women are now outsmarting them in those qualities. Thus, their bitterness.

Once again, Blaming Men/guys for dier shortcomings! sad

Dat said, Men can NEVER be envious of a Lady!!
What some of us Don't like is the Selfishness, Manipulative and Annoying views and opinions of Females here! undecided

E.g. in the Kpokpogri/Tonto Dickeh saga. After d Break up, heard dat she collected her Hilux from him! No Probs!
But when Kpokpogri retaliated by taking his SUV back. Some Ladies started to Insult him and call him all sorts of Terrible names!

How do you now Call this Kind of Mentality? sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn't Want Me Using My Certificate / Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. / Condense Or Ice Cream: Does Anyone Know What Happened To It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.