Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] (1331 Views)

Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) / Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) / Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] by Polymerization: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
A video currently circulating on social media has shown a young woman trying to hide the burnt yam she was preparing for her boyfriend when she visited him in his home.

In the video sighted on Instagram , a young lady with blue-coloured hair was seen in a small kitchen trying to salvage the remains of some burnt yam she was boiling.

While videoing the incident, the lady tried hiding the evidence and also managed to hide her face from showing for all to see.

Watch the video below :
https://loadedpulse.com/wife-material-girlfriend-burns-yam-she-was-cooking-for-her-lover-video/

Re: Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] by Jeon(f): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
NL men come and carry ur wife material ooh.

What was she doing?
Everyday new wahala.

Re: Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] by Polynek(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Staged undecided
Re: Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] by XXXXTENTACION: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Naija girls are ..... embarassed
Re: Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
You get yansh
You get breast
You get sense
You con still fine but you no sabi cook grin grin tongue
Re: Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] by Eyinju112(f): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
somebody son don find this one lmao
A babe and more
Re: Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] by Boogyman557: 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
Re: Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] by illicit(m): 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nice one
Re: Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ehen? So because she burnt yam she's not good for marriage? Mtcheww, is it by cooking? I still have problems adding the right amount of salt to beans,does that make me less marriageable? even the ones with great cooking skills have been divorced abegii.
Re: Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] by Polymerization: 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Polynek:
Staged undecided

Must Everything be staged for your eyes? Maybe your life is staged too sha
Re: Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] by Jeon(f): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
Polymerization:

Re: Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] by Polynek(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Polymerization:

How did camera capture her?
Re: Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] by Nicepoker(m): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ehen? So because she burnt yam she's not good for marriage? Mtcheww, is it by cooking? I still have problems adding the right amount of salt to beans,does that make me less marriageable? even the ones with great cooking skills have been divorced abegii.
That's why no man has approached you for marriage. By next year you will clock 61 grin
Re: Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] by zed7: 2:17am On Nov 11, 2021
Why is this news? Everyone has burnt food before. Next...
Re: Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 11, 2021
Nicepoker:
That's why no man has approached you for marriage. By next year you will clock 61 grin
A 70+ mother of comedian recently got married, so?
Re: Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] by Nicepoker(m): 6:23am On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
A 70+ mother of comedian recently got married, so?
Aim to become a single mom first. grin
Re: Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] by Polymerization: 10:09am On Nov 11, 2021
Nicepoker:

Bad mouth grin grin
Re: Wife Material’ Girlfriend Burns Yam She Was Cooking For Her Lover [video] by Polymerization: 10:11am On Nov 11, 2021
Polynek:
How did camera capture her?

Dude na Her Boyfriend video her... Nigga posted it online! You no even watch video, you just rush comment staged

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Trust This Old Friend Of Mine?? / It's My Birthday Tommorow,. How Do U Rate My Swag? / I Lost My Confidence And Feel Rejected Help Me Regain Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.