Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Which Of These Did She Tell You When You First Met Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Did She Tell You When You First Met Her? (930 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / Valentine's Day Dilemma: I Met Her 3 Days To Val / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Same Spot He Met Her 5years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Did She Tell You When You First Met Her? by cutecommend: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
So what did she tell you when you first called her or met her?

(1) I am kinda attracted to you.
(2) You are cute.
(3) My data just finished.
(4) My phone screen is bad.
(5) Tomorrow is my birthday.
(6) Tommorow is the deadline to submit the form, and I have not paid.
(7) I really like you.
(cool What of your girlfriend?
(9) Are you born again?
Re: Which Of These Did She Tell You When You First Met Her? by doggedfighter(f): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
I told him 'you exude premium masculinity'.

Sure he does and yet a perfect gentle man grin
Re: Which Of These Did She Tell You When You First Met Her? by Jeon(f): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
cutecommend:
So what did she tell you when you first called her or met her?

(1) I am kinda attracted to you.
(2) You are cute.
(3) My data just finished.
(4) My phone screen is bad.
(5) Tomorrow is my birthday.
(6) Tommorow is the deadline to submit the form, and I have not paid.
(7) I really like you.
(cool What of your girlfriend?
(9) Are you born again?

10 I'm not interested

Re: Which Of These Did She Tell You When You First Met Her? by Ahmback(m): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Wahala for who dey follow woman for this regime

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Did She Tell You When You First Met Her? by Oyadorf(m): 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
My late grandpa needs heavenly medical treatment and i haven't paid.... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Did She Tell You When You First Met Her? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
Jeon:

10 I'm not interested

11 I already have a boyfriend grin
Re: Which Of These Did She Tell You When You First Met Her? by DICKstractor: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
undecided
Do you have money
Re: Which Of These Did She Tell You When You First Met Her? by youngsahito(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2021

(1) (Reply)

What Misconception Do People Have About You? / 10 Things Girls Do When They Like You / Nigerian Cross Dresser Removes His M@nh∅∅d, Shows Off His ‘surgical V@g!πa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.