Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) (71706 Views)

Customs Seizes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Indian Hemp Worth N126m / CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) / Man Mixes Co-worker’s Rice With Indian Hemp, Rapes Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by SAD007(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Complete wife material 6yards with Jara ontop
drizslim:
Reactions As Lady Visits Her Husband With Indian Hemp At His Working Place Photos
A lady has sparked reactions on social media after she visited her husband at his working place carrying Indian hemp.

@MrsZanga shared the photos with the caption

"visited my husband at his working site and I brought refreshment to the site".

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by olanshi: 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bonnie & Clyde grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Someodds: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Damn it bruh, major turn on bitch for life.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by comfortation(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
if you watch well u will notice that he is not doing anything at all he is just rubbing himself on the floor cos for me I did not see what he has done. yet all the floor is stained with paint someone else bought with money . I smoke Igbo pass u . my dear na addiction . it doesn't pay .. I swear
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
cheesy abi na
Ammishaddai:
When he starts beating her, I hope this picture will be remembered
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by mrkings84(m): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
juman:

Haaaaaa.
A lot of people you see everyday smoke indian hemp.
Just you will never know because you are not part of the ring.

The matter tire me sef. Why is the government finding it hard to legalize it when almost all members of it agencies are consuming it. The police, the army, the airforce, the drug law enforcement people are not left out....
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by SATANlST: 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
definition of a woman. not all these useless oloshos
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by xjiggy: 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Some people here think weed is the sole problem when it comes to violence..... no no no. Violence is a matter of Individual psyche. When you know what you partner desires and make conscious effort to satisfy those desires,
There hardly be problems with couples. Good woman.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Exodora: 5:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Where is that motherfucker slowworm abi na waitin be him name again come and see your kind of wife
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Babaijeshaa: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wey my girlfriend still dey beg me to stop. Na wao
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Johel(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
drizslim:
Reactions As Lady Visits Her Husband With Indian Hemp At His Working Place Photos
A lady has sparked reactions on social media after she visited her husband at his working place carrying Indian hemp.

Chai...the best refreshment ever...I need me this kinda woman but not a poor one o...lol
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Johel(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:

Don't be ignorant...he will never try such...weed don't make pple go stupid...stupid pple go stupid based on their stupidity and blame it on something....someday you will be wise.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Maliqcious: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
So rkelly is your yardstick now funny enough men who uses weed are more coordinated than these ones with all politically correct matter Abi Jayz they beat beyonce
Ammishaddai:
Baba , this has nothing to do with negativity ; I am only stating the facts . And it is a well known that most celebrities live very fake lives ,so using them as a yardstick to evaluate certain standards is delusional
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by faithfull18(f): 5:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hahaha, she doesn't like him enough to want him to be healthy.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Johel(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Benbisco:
When the weed makes the man to mess up the work and his client gets disgusted and terminates the contract, hope she will not blame village people.

Not everyone is as dull as you are...I weed like Fela and work like a boss...I even weed and meet my boss immediately and he's always amazed at how accurate I am even when he's looking out for faults...I pray y'all have sense someday.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Johel(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Baba , this has nothing to do with negativity ; I am only stating the facts . And it is a well known that most celebrities live very fake lives ,so using them as a yardstick to evaluate certain standards is delusional

No facts...just trash.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Stronghold91: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
God abeg give me this type of woman

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by IMAliyu(m): 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
drizslim:

Self incrimination. No be everything a person suppose share online.

Now they will be acting surprised if visited by NDLEA
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Yeah..

ALL the wife beaters are Igbo Smokers.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
This is the height of foolishness. If they arrest them, they will start to blame village people.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
tujays:
why Nigerians get phobia for Igbo like this but accept alcohol with their chest?? igbo is only a natural herb that does little or no harm to the body. I quit smoking a longtime but I use hemp THC oil. very medicinal and refreshing. I quit alcohol and I found peace and health but I'm forever glued to my THC oil. don't be ignorant.
Where do you get it, if based in Lagos, and those it have same effect as smoking kush
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
corbanstevee:
She's preparing her assault and abuse by herself.
Assault and abuse?

As if she's just meeting him..

Igbo will not make a man to beat his wife..

If other factors are not involved..

2 Likes

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
OKOATA:
So it's every weed smoker that beats their wives or GF, that means Davido, wizkid, burna and co would be beating their GFs that we will be hearing on the news daily. angry

Wife is different from girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Paulianfa(m): 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
U call SIN a refreshment, ikpoo family.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Innobee99(m): 5:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
OKOATA:
So it's every weed smoker that beats their wives or GF, that means Davido, wizkid, burna and co would be beating their GFs that we will be hearing on the news daily. angry
Dem go invite u when Dem wan beat them ni?
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Amb1045(m): 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
This is her second time of breaking the internet in 2years. I believe she's destined to be a celebrity. My course back in school days very calm and smart. When you meet Mister right you don't force relationship everything will workout perfectly

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by DaveHarry(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Weed does not make a man misbehave, alcohol does. So stop complaining about beating. That's why I take only weed these days, 3 months sef I never drink alcohol, cigarettes na no-go area for me.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by bigman001(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Glycolite:

Virtuous woman ?

I sincerely can't marrying a woman who supports any of my attitude(s) that could prove detrimental to my health or general well being.

hahhaha , tell me what is not detrimental to your health in this country? is it the polluted air you inhale or the carbonated drinks you take or the choice of food you take in to the system? one man's food is another man's poison. As for me i believe love ,trust and tolerance makes a good relationship, and not every smokers are hazardous in their relationship, and i believe thats why she brought him what gives him relieve and inspiration and joy
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Akerele44(m): 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
She's also in d game
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
[s]
Bellerophon:

What I find most delusional is you erroneously linking the recreational use of cannabis with psychosis! Cannabis is just as innocuous as common psychoactive substances we have legitimized with wide or common usage! Substances like caffeine, nicotine and even alcohol which I am sure many people readily use are not as notoriously scandalized and it’s users given the hall pass in the court of public opinion because of the age long anathema that the recreational use of cannabis is a trigger for insanity or psychosis! The psychotropic abilities of cannabis are temporary and not far reaching enough to alter the lucidity of the mind, if anything users of cannabis have attested to its therapeutic qualities hence the contemporary shift in attitude in the medical sciences towards the use of cannabis as a prescription for anxiety disorder, rheumatism and a plethora of medical conditions! Users like me credibly attest that the recurrent use of cannabis has helped to improve my cognitive abilities and faculties as under the influence I am capable of the logical
Processes of acute ratiocination without encumbrance or interference to my mental acuity caused or occasioned by the use of Cannabis! It is ignorant to criticize what you have no knowledge and experience about! Hearsay, canards and conjectures no matter how embellished does not equal the truth! Get an organic rizzla preferably brown, a fresh bulb of cannabis still green like the earth, mole up and smoke some and then you will understand why there has been so much campaign and demonization of the use of cannabis by the system of the world order! It is the mystery fruit from the garden of Eden, a taste of which instantly confers knowledge and perspective! The system of corruption will continue so long as the government can keep the population docile! Cannabis or weed in local parlance is intellectually empowering! Reason they disabuse your mind from its use! To keep you in chains forever! I am sorry but you are a prisoner of your own ignorance
[/s] Bros , don't mix your foolishness with the evidences on ground . The cannabis you are yelling about is being promoted not because of its medicinal uses, but because of an agenda. This agenda doesn't allow fools like you think deeply about the motives behind its promotion. For your information, studies are still being conducted on the harmful effects of the drugs and as it stands ,major concern regarding the use of marijuana is not in its ability to alleviate patients' symptoms , but rather, the potential danger it poses to individual users and the society.

What many of you even fail to understand is that marijuana joints have been shown to deliver at least four times as much tar to the lungs as tobacco cigarettes of equivalent weight. This difference is due to the lack of filters on joints and because marijuana smokers typically inhale a larger volume of smoke and take it more deeply into the lungs than tobacco smokers do. Marijuana smokers also tend to hold smoke in for a time before exhaling, exposing the lungs to even greater levels of cancer-causing agents. So don't tell me rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by tollyboy5(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Glycolite:

Virtuous woman ?

I sincerely can't marrying a woman who supports any of my attitude(s) that could prove detrimental to my health or general well being.

Weed and sugar which one is more detrimental?
Abi you were misinformed?
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Ammishaddai: 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Johel:

Don't be ignorant...he will never try such...weed don't make pple go stupid...stupid pple go stupid based on their stupidity and blame it on something....someday you will be wise.
Tell that to people using pot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) / "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.