Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) (71699 Views)

Customs Seizes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Indian Hemp Worth N126m / CCTV Captures The Moment Security Man Stole From A Bag At His Workplace (Video) / Man Mixes Co-worker’s Rice With Indian Hemp, Rapes Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Kinzo0917(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2021
viqSmallz:
Its high time the Govt legalise this in NG, because everyone does this now, CEOs, Managers, Doctors, Policemen, name it and moreso openly.
Truth be told it has its benefits.
POINT OF CORRECTION. NOT EVERYONE THAT SMOKE WEED OK. IF YOU SAY EVERYONE, THEN, THAT INCLUDE YOUR DAD, MUM YOUR SISTERS AND BROTHERS. ABI ALL OF UNA DEY SMOKE WEED?
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by TheWolfen(m): 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
cheesy grin grin

Aganju849:

Good woman

The guy looks stupefied tho...that's what happens when you eat the fruit from the middle of the garden
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Blaqqcorleone(m): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Bros , don't mix your foolishness with the evidences on ground . The cannabis you are yelling about is being promoted not because of its medicinal uses, but because of an agenda. This agenda doesn't allow fools like you think deeply about the motives behind its promotion. For your information, studies are still being conducted on the harmful effects of the drugs and as it stands ,marijuana major concern is not in its ability to alleviate patients' symptoms , but rather its potential danger it poses to individual users and the society.

What many of you even fail to understand is that marijuana joints have been shown to deliver at least four times as much tar to the lungs as tobacco cigarettes of equivalent weight. This difference is due to the lack of filters on joints and because marijuana smokers typically inhale a larger volume of smoke and take it more deeply into the lungs than tobacco smokers do. Marijuana smokers also tend to hold smoke in for a time before exhaling, exposing the lungs to even greater levels of cancer-causing agents. So don't tell me rubbish undecided

Lol...guy relax and puff something!

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Benbisco:
When the weed makes the man to mess up the work and his client gets disgusted and terminates the contract, hope she will not blame village people.
so you actually believe that weed makes everyone thats takes it go crazy

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by NarcissistKing(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
That babe's gonna know how to mix some lean. cool
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by NarcissistKing(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Topmaike007:
so you actually believe that weed makes everyone thats takes it go crazy

You're arguing with someone that doesn't even know anything about weed.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Blaqqcorleone(m): 6:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
NarcissistKing:

I swear!!!
These comments dey kill me grin
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Glycolite: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
tollyboy5:

Weed and sugar which one is more detrimental?
Abi you were misinformed?

...and where did you see sugar in my post ?
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by generalwo(m): 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
When his brain turns upside down tomorrow, they will be looking for his step mother as the source of his problems..... Mad people
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Glycolite: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
bigman001:

hahhaha , tell me what is not detrimental to your health in this country? is it the polluted air you inhale or the carbonated drinks you take or the choice of food you take in to the system? one man's food is another man's poison. As for me i believe love ,trust and tolerance makes a good relationship, and not every smokers are hazardous in their relationship, and i believe thats why she brought him what gives him relieve and inspiration and joy

Typical cheesy..
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
u no see snacks,food or drinks to bring ur hubby na gbanah
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by NarcissistKing(m): 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Blaqqcorleone:

I swear!!!
These comments dey kill me grin

All they know is the bullshit their parents and dumb teachers told them about it.

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Dominatrix(f): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
That's so gangsta, love it kiss
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by MrCEN: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
When he starts beating her, I hope this picture will be remembered

Weed is just a magnifying mirror, it reflects who you really are. Whatever you are without weed, you passionately are with weed.

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
NarcissistKing:

the believe our people have towards weed is alarming
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by NarcissistKing(m): 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Topmaike007:
the believe our people have towards weed is alarming

It's ignorance.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Rebuke: 6:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
OKOATA:
Purge your mind off negative thoughts, when you dominate your mind with too many negative things you start seeing everything and everyone in a negative way.

See who is even advising someone cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Whatever makes yhu happy though. Hahahah, mad generation trying to glorify and justify stupidity at all cost.

Weither yhu like it or not, smoking kills and it has messed alot of destiny up. Console yhur self as much as yhu want, no smoker ends well.

Wanna talk about their dirty lives behind closed door? Hahahha, yhu know nothing man!
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by OChimex: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
Davash222 dream wife is what this man is having as a wife free of charge

Oga be calming down.

Any partner, friend, wife sibling, husband mother or father, or relative wey no fit correct you when you are harming yourself no be better person.

Smokers are liable to die young.

You only have a dream wife when she sees you harming yourself and tries to protect you, not support you just because she wants to please you. That's love
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
drizslim:
Reactions As Lady Visits Her Husband With Indian Hemp At His Working Place Photos
A lady has sparked reactions on social media after she visited her husband at his working place carrying Indian hemp.

@MrsZanga shared the photos with the caption

"visited my husband at his working site and I brought refreshment to the site".

...it’s not the Indian Hemp for me but the gesture and motive, the smiles, the togetherness. How many ladies would show off their man proudly like this on the job? To think that he even mixes those things with his wedding ring on says alot. They’re cute, understanding and happy together. Perfect example of marry your friend.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Bellerophon: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
[quote author=Ammishaddai post=107529712][s][/s] Bros , don't mix your foolishness with the evidences on ground . The cannabis you are yelling about is being promoted not because of its medicinal uses, but because of an agenda. This agenda doesn't allow fools like you think deeply about the motives behind its promotion. For your information, studies are still being conducted on the harmful effects of the drugs and as it stands ,marijuana major concern is not in its ability to alleviate patients' symptoms , but rather its potential danger it poses to individual users and the society.

What many of you even fail to understand is that marijuana joints have been shown to deliver at least four times as much tar to the lungs as tobacco cigarettes of equivalent weight. This difference is due to the lack of filters on joints and because marijuana smokers typically inhale a larger volume of smoke and take it more deeply into the lungs than tobacco smokers do. Marijuana smokers also tend to hold smoke in for a time before exhaling, exposing the lungs to even greater levels of cancer-causing agents. So don't tell me rubbish undecided
Quoted

In a futile attempt at an intellectual delineation of your scathing riposte above, I find my self constantly encumbered by the rancid and unpleasant taste of your infantile and puerile belligerence! Your incapacity and inability for civility and decorum in social interaction even if virtual belies the disparity between our stations in life! As a self professed chronic and habitual user of cannabis or Igbo as you are quick to debase or denigrate for the purpose of your sanctimony and self awarded piety, I find no equality between you and I as I belong to the apogee of the intellectual spectrum and you by way of your unguarded and unrefined communication above have rightly awarded yourself a station at the nadir of the intellectual universe and even the bonus of a cognomen that defines you as an unrepentant ignoramus! All I tried to do in my penultimate Message was educate and cure your cognition of the mental infestation of ignorance alas to no avail! I am a member of MENSA and make bold to say one of the only few I have come across in this part of the equator, a group that prides itself as an exclusive confab of humans that have displayed the highest spectrum of intelligence as measured by standard gradients for the purpose! An exclusive club boasting membership of less than two percent of the human population! 13 years of faithful smoking of Igbo to quote your cliche and yet my cognition and sensory faculties have not declined a percentile! You must consider yourself in the bubble of your self conceit more sapient and wiser than the sovereignties of Canada and half the USA that has joined the growing bandwagon of the legalization, decriminalization and control of the use and possession of cannabis all within the template of a legal framework that guards against disabuse! Need I educate you about the economic potentials and the potential addition to the GDP that the legal and controlled use and sale of Cannabis can add to the economy! You see the world through the glass of public opinion and walk in the shadows of your informal and cultural education! The world sadly have moved faster than you are willing to admit and adapt! You are stuck in an antiquated century and I am not even speaking as an Apostle of any part of the culture war! This is not a statement about being woke much as it is a product of lucid ratiocination! Again it is evident and glaring that I have failed in my pedagogic duties in my attempt to tutor your ignorant and callow naïveté! Alas you win some and lose some and you are just another failed student in the diary of an Igbo smoker! Lord knows I tried, the universe bears witness! Free your mind son of the trash and waste of archaic generalizations! Human society is dynamic, so are it’s truth and people as well! Look beyond the mirror of borrowed perception! Think for yourself you have a mind, a phone and now me... a father never forgets his own, however prodigal! There is always a place for you here son.....

2 Likes

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by BrickDevo: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
OKOATA:
So it's every weed smoker that beats their wives or GF, that means Davido, wizkid, burna and co would be beating their GFs that we will be hearing on the news daily. angry
Davido and wizkid are woman beaters, it is on record search the Web, it has not escaped to the net that burnaboy beats women, at least not yet.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Bellerophon: 6:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Bros , don't mix your foolishness with the evidences on ground . The cannabis you are yelling about is being promoted not because of its medicinal uses, but because of an agenda. This agenda doesn't allow fools like you think deeply about the motives behind its promotion. For your information, studies are still being conducted on the harmful effects of the drugs and as it stands ,marijuana major concern is not in its ability to alleviate patients' symptoms , but rather its potential danger it poses to individual users and the society.

In a futile attempt at an intellectual delineation of your scathing riposte above, I find my self constantly encumbered by the rancid and unpleasant taste of your infantile and puerile belligerence! Your incapacity and inability for civility and decorum in social interaction even if virtual belies the disparity between our stations in life! As a self professed chronic and habitual user of cannabis or Igbo as you are quick to debase or denigrate for the purpose of your sanctimony and self awarded piety, I find no equality between you and I as I belong to the apogee of the intellectual spectrum and you by way of your unguarded and unrefined communication above have rightly awarded yourself a station at the nadir of the intellectual universe and even the bonus of a cognomen that defines you as an unrepentant ignoramus! All I tried to do in my penultimate Message was educate and cure your cognition of the mental infestation of ignorance alas to no avail! I am a member of MENSA and make bold to say one of the only few I have come across in this part of the equator, a group that prides itself as an exclusive confab of humans that have displayed the highest spectrum of intelligence as measured by standard gradients for the purpose! An exclusive club boasting membership of less than two percent of the human population! 13 years of faithful smoking of Igbo to quote your cliche and yet my cognition and sensory faculties have not declined a percentile! You must consider yourself in the bubble of your self conceit more sapient and wiser than the sovereignties of Canada and half the USA that has joined the growing bandwagon of the legalization, decriminalization and control of the use and possession of cannabis all within the template of a legal framework that guards against disabuse! Need I educate you about the economic potentials and the potential addition to the GDP that the legal and controlled use and sale of Cannabis can add to the economy! You see the world through the glass of public opinion and walk in the shadows of your informal and cultural education! The world sadly have moved faster than you are willing to admit and adapt! You are stuck in an antiquated century and I am not even speaking as an Apostle of any part of the culture war! This is not a statement about being woke much as it is a product of lucid ratiocination! Again it is evident and glaring that I have failed in my pedagogic duties in my attempt to tutor your ignorant and callow naïveté! Alas you win some and lose some and you are just another failed student in the diary of an Igbo smoker! Lord knows I tried, the universe bears witness! Free your mind son of the trash and waste of archaic generalizations! Human society is dynamic, so are it’s truth and people as well! Look beyond the mirror of borrowed perception! Think for yourself you have a mind, a phone and now me... a father never forgets his own, however prodigal! There is always a place for you here son.....
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Baba , this has nothing to do with negativity ; I am only stating the facts . And it is a well known that most celebrities live very fake lives ,so using them as a yardstick to evaluate certain standards is delusional

So from your fact every weed smoker beats up their wife right?☹️
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
NarcissistKing:

It's ignorance.
you are right
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Silentgroper(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
Wow. Would love to cop me this kinda girl yo! You could tell she truly loves him for who he is. Dude is one lucky modafvker
cop.. Lol..

u mean u wan steal woman
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by SKINDOGGY: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ammishaddai:
When he starts beating her, I hope this picture will be remembered
She's a stoner too, I dy see her tweets for twitter

1 Like

Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by SKINDOGGY: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
Wow. Would love to cop me this kinda girl yo! You could tell she truly loves him for who he is. Dude is one lucky modafvker
She's a stoner too, I dy see her tweet for twitter
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by SKINDOGGY: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Aganju849:

Good woman

The guy looks stupefied tho...that's what happens when you eat the fruit from the middle of the garden
She's a stoner too, I dy see her tweet for twitter
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
viqSmallz:
Its high time the Govt legalise this in NG, because everyone does this now, CEOs, Managers, Doctors, Policemen, name it and moreso openly.
Truth be told it has its benefits.

You are not far from the truth.
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by brownbib(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wetin dey worry this ones?
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by OKOATA(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
[quote author=Bellerophon post=107531017][/quote] Bros abeg cool down with this your English, I don laugh tired for here grin cheesy
Re: Wife Serves Her Husband Indian Hemp At His Workplace (Pictures) by OKOATA(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bellerophon:

Bros cool down with your grammar, I don laugh tire for here grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joy Odama Murdered By Alhaji In Abuja, Parents Call For Justice (Photos) / "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) / Welder Lures Okada Man To His House In Minna, Kills, Buries Him (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.