Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) (51246 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Mother Expresses Disappointment Because She Thinks Her Baby Is "Ugly" (Photos) / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by omonla10(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2021
Is she d wife or girlfriend. Exam question nor complete
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2021
Apologise......then Move on
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Newton2024: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:
More than 98% of Nairalanders will not watch that video.

This I have seen.
Where is the data?
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by captainamiedi1: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2021
Nothing to do abeg
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Unclebee009(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2021
33sec clip….
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2021
It's not tunde's fault.
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by AfroKnight: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

I think you need to change your name. Cos your vision is accurate this time.
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by shashaperry(f): 9:49am On Nov 11, 2021
grin
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Solofresh2: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
niggar what is your say on this
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by ominilongest(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2021
who dey call who *thing*?
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Jeffersonagain(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2021
I don marry my regional manager be that na, because I'm not going back to that house.
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by 09085607453king: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2021
I will tweak for my wife
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Solofresh2: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2021
Sorry,I don't have data to waste right now
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by bukatyne(f): 9:52am On Nov 11, 2021
Very dicey.

Tunde might not get promoted (to a senior role) in future because he doesn't have the ability to coordinate his home properly.

If I were Tunde, I would apologize to my boss and report my wife to her parents since she wants to be crazy.

If I were the boss, I would first call the security to walk her out and give them a formal warning never to let anyone in without express permission.
Thereafter, give Tunde a verbal/written warning to ensure he contains his domestic problems.

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by GENES11S: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2021
Mokason288:
La click la bend undecided

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2021
brosom:
There's no such thing,

It's all for the script cool

Very possible bro. Things are happening. May you not jam a jealous and unreasonable woman in your life.
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by onelovenigeria(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2021
obembet:
Here is what most men are passing through from a jealousy wife or girlfriend. Some ladies have use their jealousy to ruin thier marriage, many young guy has lose connection that would have change thier story because of jealous wife.

If you were in husband shoes what will you do?

If you were the regional manager, what will you do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA60iiw-Zug
if i am the regional manager ...tunde will be suspended for this ...
and if i am tunde my wife will get a divorce for this nonsense...

Edited: Obembet
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by omoiyamayor(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2021
I would prefer to be shiffi in this matter
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by foxxydude: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2021
My comments is loading...
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2021
obembet:
Here is what most men are passing through from a jealousy wife or girlfriend. Some ladies have use their jealousy to ruin thier marriage, many young guy has lose connection that would have change thier story because of jealous wife.

If you were in husband shoes what will you do?

If you were the regional manager, what will you do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA60iiw-Zug

Edited: Obembet

I dont like this scenario. I think it will be hard to happen in real life. The wife must pass through scrutiny before meeting the regional manager in that place. Look at the lady behind, she must be the secretary of the woman who ran after her. So, in real life, this scenario is very unrealistic. Let us be factual and tactical with the examples we give. Let us not deliberately demonize females. I believe you are a female too. Men can do same, and theirs can be worse.

Let's say this happened in a recreational centre or outside the office, it is understandable. And the lady would beg and even gave examples of how her husband has been ignoring her. The manager would not do much. This is my submit.
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

oga go sit down, this is becoming dry grin
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by GodisFirst: 9:54am On Nov 11, 2021
Apologise to your Regional manager and take the matter home. If she is your wife, give her serious warning and if she is a good woman, she will learn from this mistake and will never repeat it again.
If she is just a girl friend, then you need to be sure before upgrading her to wife.
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:56am On Nov 11, 2021
She will go back to her father’s house for at least three months to learn her lesson
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by wunmi590(m): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2021

Check around if the regional manager is still single, ask her out and if she says yes, I will divorce my wife and marry the regional Manager...

Next time she would know how to behave normal...

Nobody should mention me, do your own I do my own grin

Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by brosom(m): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Very possible bro. Things are happening. May you not jam a jealous and unreasonable woman in your life.
Perhaps.!!
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by ybalogs(m): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
I didn't watch it.
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Many people up there didn't watch that video, there just had to comment. They'll be wondering who's tunde not knowing tunde is the is the security guy that allowed the woman in
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by Godispeace: 9:59am On Nov 11, 2021
send data to watch it. Nonsense !! u think i don't have something good to use my data for
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by rollywise(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2021
The man was stupid. Why would he not pick her calls. I'm a man and would never ignore my wife's calls for any reason except I'm not with the phone. If you are open with your spouse about your movements there will be no unnecessary drama. How would he feel if he was the one calling the wife and she doesn't pick only for him to find out she's in an eatery with a man for whatever ever reasons. Think am
Re: Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) by buzorcharles(m): 10:00am On Nov 11, 2021
If am the regional manager I will ask Tunde to chose btw his job or his gf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

24-year-old UK Woman Artificially Inseminated Herself; Gave Birth To A Baby Boy / Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) / Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.