Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,064 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" (1735 Views)

She Tried To Seduce Him For Sexual Pleasures, But He Did This Instead / Is God Really The Same Yday; Today And Forever More. / Avoid These Sexual Pleasures In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by temitope27(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2021
Workch:
God will be fingering ladies with his right hand?
you are mad already
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2021
NNTR:
I am snaughling because you a big comedy strip!

On the contrary, I have never in my life being a baby child christian. I am a son of God, a man of God to be precise.

There's only one Pastor. Didn't you get on the program?

Parochialism, acutely is affecting you.

It would have served you better, not to understand my submission than to misunderstand and come to an erroneous conclusion.

On this side of eternity, its sex, that brings you into life, and its a life, for some, that finally ends in death. So, sex is the beginning for all, and the second death is, the end for some

Understand that, its from after having sex, that your body is formed and born, not you and equally its by the first death, that your body dies, not you. Your beingness, you, are a soul. This fact, shock and choke you. Never mind. Its all good, as you have a dull apprehension anyway.

Dont miss the mark no more. The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about yet refuse to investigate to then acknowledge

It did sound sweet to the ear actually, but unfortunately for you, you are hard in hearing, as you didnt hear the drummed out other several decibels

Matthew 25:31-33
'31“But when the Son of Man comes in His glory and majesty
and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
32All the nations will be gathered before Him [for judgment];
and He will separate them from one another, as a shepherd separates his sheep from the goats;
33and He will put the sheep on His right [the place of honor],
and the goats on His left [the place of rejection]
'

Be my guest, if it gives you comfort and makes you sleep right at night, if typing this bull piss of yours makes you feel better, they call me whatever you like, all I know is that, you are not yet enlightened at all. You are not yet, in that space, level, height or position. You argue with the questions and answers I put forward when you dont understand them.

I wear 'baby child', with pride, because I once was a glow stick, and and we need to break before we shine. Yeah I was once a child but I've long gone grown, so I'll its all good, BUT, just know this, as I assure you and most solemnly say to you, that, unless you repent (i.e. that is, change your inner self—your old ways of thinking) and become like children (i.e. trusting and humble), you will NEVER ENTER THE kingdom of heaven. Its not a curse, its the bible speaking

See how you couldn't understand that, the left hand of God, is an indication of a disadvantaged and dishonourable position, a place for goats, and where divine punishment or judgement occurs, e.g. the thief on the left hand side of Jesus at Luke 23:33, 39-43.

You need to take off that big fat chip on your shoulder, climb down and get off from your high horse because one sees, great things, from the valley, only small things, from the peak. Also stop being puffed up with extraordinary arrogance and conceit

On left, there’s nothing right, on right, there’s nothing left. Dont force trying to understand what I typed just there or you'll pull a muscle

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

cc'ing StJohnofChrist AntiChristian

Every one that belongs to God was once a baby Christian

So saying you have never been Been a baby Christian shows how lie has eaten you up

We are commanded to grow which up till now you have not shown you have grown

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Betscoreodds: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
NNTR:

On the contrary, I have never in my life being a baby child christian. I am a son of God, a man of God to be precise.

There's only one Pastor. Didn't you get on the program?

Parochialism, acutely is affecting you.

It would have served you better, not to understand my submission than to misunderstand and come to an erroneous conclusion.

On this side of eternity, its sex, that brings you into life, and its a life, for some, that finally ends in death. So, sex is the beginning for all, and the second death is, the end for some

Understand that, its from after having sex, that your body is formed and born, not you and equally its by the first death, that your body dies, not you. Your beingness, you, are a soul. This fact, shock and choke you. Never mind. Its all good, as you have a dull apprehension anyway.

Dont miss the mark no more. The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about yet refuse to investigate to then acknowledge

It did sound sweet to the ear actually, but unfortunately for you, you are hard in hearing, as you didnt hear the drummed out other several decibels

Matthew 25:31-33
'31“But when the Son of Man comes in His glory and majesty
and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
32All the nations will be gathered before Him [for judgment];
and He will separate them from one another, as a shepherd separates his sheep from the goats;
33and He will put the sheep on His right [the place of honor],
and the goats on His left [the place of rejection]
'

Be my guest, if it gives you comfort and makes you sleep right at night, if typing this bull piss of yours makes you feel better, they call me whatever you like, all I know is that, you are not yet enlightened at all. You are not yet, in that space, level, height or position. You argue with the questions and answers I put forward when you dont understand them.

I wear 'baby child', with pride, because I once was a glow stick, and and we need to break before we shine. Yeah I was once a child but I've long gone grown, so I'll its all good, BUT, just know this, as I assure you and most solemnly say to you, that, unless you repent (i.e. that is, change your inner self—your old ways of thinking) and become like children (i.e. trusting and humble), you will NEVER ENTER THE kingdom of heaven. Its not a curse, its the bible speaking

See how you couldn't understand that, the left hand of God, is an indication of a disadvantaged and dishonourable position, a place for goats, and where divine punishment or judgement occurs, e.g. the thief on the left hand side of Jesus at Luke 23:33, 39-43.

You need to take off that big fat chip on your shoulder, climb down and get off from your high horse because one sees, great things, from the valley, only small things, from the peak. Also stop being puffed up with extraordinary arrogance and conceit

On left, there’s nothing right, on right, there’s nothing left. Dont force trying to understand what I typed just there or you'll pull a muscle

cc'ing StJohnofChrist AntiChristian

Every thing here is completely trash you act like a crazy person the OP is not talking about the left hand of God the OP did not refute you on the left hand of God yet you said nonsense, the OP is actually talking about the right hand of God which clearly shows inside Jesus there is joy blessing which the OP is trying to pass across, you are the one with chip on your shoulder are you angry his name is Bishop and your own means nonetheless. Come down from your high horse and know the OP is very knowledgeable than you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Betscoreodds: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
StJohnofChrist:
Hello brother, I hope I find you in good health. In as much as you've clearly explained I plead to not make your words bear a tone of provocation and rebuke though it is very scriptural but for his sake and how he translates it. You are right as regards the fact that there is no sex in heaven and that the sole purpose of sex is to procreate hence there won't be need for procreation in heaven according to the scriptures. Even marriage itself, the Bible says is a representation of the union with Christ and the Church. There is no marriage in heaven too. I'm not one to state without references but for my inconvenience I'll leave it at that for now.

What this one saying again

StJohnofChrist:

You are right as regards the fact that there is no sex in heaven

The OP Bishopkingsley has already said there is no sex in heaven so what are you trying to prove again when he already said it and here you are repeating the same thing he said and trying to act like he is saying a different thing smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Nancy2020(f): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

So saying you have never been Been a baby Christian shows how lie has eaten you up

Bishop don't mind that guy he is very confused the whole thing he wrote makes no sense he probably wants to lunch himself on Nairaland.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Betscoreodds: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
[s][/s]
NNTR:
What of the left hand of God then?
What in your understanding then does the left hand of God stand for?

How do you mean?
What did you understand he was talking of there

The left hand of God, stands for being on the wrong side of God, either to drink of the wine of cup of God's wrath or face other forms of divine judgement i.e. Psalm 60:3, Psalm 75:8, Isaiah 51:17, Isaiah 51:22, Jeremiah 25:15, Obadiah 16 or Revelation 14:10

The only reason why there won't be sex in heaven, is simply because by that time, the purpose of sex, which fundamentally is about human procreation, would have been well served itself. Further more, meaning that, having sex in heaven or elsewhere by then, would be absolutely unnecessary.

Besides, at that point, position, level or height, something else, that no mind has imagined and that is better than, that is superior to, that is greater than or that exceeds, the ecstasy of sex, would replace having sex or copulation.

1 Corinthians 2:9
That is what the Scriptures mean when they say,
“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him.”

However, as it is written:
“What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived” — the things God has prepared for those who love Him

Trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Nancy2020(f): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
You don't need sex in heaven because in God's right hand is pleasure forever more

Psalm 16:11 ►
You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

New Living Translation
You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever.

English Standard Version
You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Berean Study Bible
You have made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand.

King James Bible
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

The right hand is a term used metaphorically in Scripture to speak of God’s strength and power: “Your right hand, LORD, was majestic in power. Your right hand, LORD, shattered the enemy” (Exodus 15:6, see also Exodus 15:12; Psalm 18:35; 20:6; 63:8; 98:1). God’s right hand guides and sustains His people in times of need (Psalm 139:10). To be “at the right hand of God” is to inhabit a place of great honor and blessing (Psalm 45:9; 110:1). The Lord Jesus Christ now reigns in glory “at the right hand of God” (Mark 14:62; Acts 2:33; Hebrews 1:3; Colossians 3:1) and intercedes for those He has redeemed (Romans 8:34). In the early church, believers extended “the right hand of fellowship” to offer a warm greeting and as a sign of acceptance and mutual comradery (Galatians 2:9).

When David said, “At your right hand are pleasures forever,” he was expressing trust in the knowledge that his life was eternally secure in the glorious presence of his all-powerful God. He was thinking beyond life on earth to everlasting life—resurrection life—in eternity. For this reason, on the Day of Pentecost, the apostle Peter cited David’s words (Psalm 16:8–11) and interpreted them as a prophecy of Jesus Christ’s resurrection from the dead (Acts 2:25–31). Paul also quoted Psalm 16:10 at Antioch (Acts 13:35–37) as a reference to the Lord’s resurrection.

David’s confidence in God touched every aspect of his life, extending beyond mortality. He did not fear the end (Psalm 23:4) because he trusted that not even death could interrupt the joy and pleasure of intimate fellowship with His Lord.

The pleasures of this world are fleeting (Hebrews 11:25), but the complete joy of close fellowship in God’s presence endures forever: “Those who have been ransomed by the LORD will return. They will enter the new Jerusalem singing, crowned with everlasting joy. Sorrow and mourning will disappear, and they will be filled with joy and gladness” (Isaiah 51:11, NLT; see also Isaiah 35:10; Zephaniah 3:17; Revelation 7:15–17).
I am ready to be in the right hand of God our father Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by NNTR: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
StJohnofChrist:
You are right as regards the fact that there is no sex in heaven and that the sole purpose of sex is to procreate hence there won't be need for procreation in heaven according to the scriptures.
I want to correct a misunderstanding about heaven.

Heaven is where believers will go to spent the honeymoon, meaning, believers are not spending eternity in heaven because they will return back to live on earth

StJohnofChrist:
Even marriage itself, the Bible says is a representation of the union with Christ and the Church.
At this juncture, I want to complement on what marriage. Marriage in the simplest form is about relationship.

You'll get a sense of what marriage is, from it being a very intrinsic thing to a high quality degree part of the Godhead. This marriage portrays the conjugal affection or love, connection, fellowship, faithfulness, partnership, mutual understanding, engagement, commitment, loyalty, the forever bondness etc that exists in and within the Godhead.

Marriage, in fact, is a very good testing and training ground, as marriage is the perfect place where to carry out tests of character. Why do you think that the first thing Satan attacked was the institution of marriage?

Think about this:
Women, God's ace card. Can't live with them, can't live without them.

It is because Satan knew this and also that:
If the foundations [of a godly society] are destroyed, What can the righteous do?

StJohnofChrist:
There is no marriage in heaven too. I'm not one to state without references but for my inconvenience I'll leave it at that for now.
Revelation 19:96-9
'6Then I heard something like the shout of a vast multitude, and like the boom of many pounding waves,
and like the roar of mighty peals of thunder, saying,
“Hallelujah! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, [the Omnipotent, the Ruler of all] reigns.
7Let us rejoice and shout for joy! Let us give Him glory and honor,
for the marriage of the Lamb has come [at last] and His bride (the redeemed) has prepared herself.”
8She has been permitted to dress in fine linen, dazzling white and clean
--for the fine linen signifies the righteous acts of the saints
[the ethical conduct, personal integrity, moral courage, and godly character of believers].
9Then the angel said to me, “Write, ‘Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb.’”
And he said to me [further],
These are the true and exact words of God.”
'

Your immediate bolded statement is an oxymoron, outside it's own parentheses because of what you earlier said about the 'the union with Christ and the Church' i.e. marriage, to next then say 'There is no marriage in heaven too'

We originally are designed for intimate relationship, meaning primarily be married to God, have a marriage with Him, just as exists in the Godhead.

PS: StJohnofChrist, just so you know, OP has multiple monikers that he uses to like, share and make comment on his posts with, just like the ones above he's so far used

Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by NNTR: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
NNTR:

Be my guest, if it gives you comfort and makes you sleep right at night, if typing this bull piss of yours makes you feel better, you call me whatever you like, all I know is that, you are not yet enlightened at all. You are not yet, in that space, level, height or position. You argue with the questions and answers I put forward when you dont understand them.

Bishopkingsley:
Yeah, that right, goats would be baby christian

Bishopkingsley:
[s]So saying you have never been Been a baby Christian shows how lie has eaten you up[/s]
You still dont get it. You dont get it because you are a Far-i-see, a modern day Pharisee

Bishopkingsley:
Yeah, that right, goats would be commanded to grow up. Unfortunately you remain a kid goat because you havent grown

Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
NNTR:

Yeah, that right, goats would be baby christian

You still dont get it. You dont get it because you are a Far-i-see, a modern day Pharisee

Yeah, that right, goats would be commanded to grow up . Unfortunately you remain a kid because you havent grown

LOL now I can see that you are angry with me because I am from above and he that is from above is actually above all

Am sorry my brother don't be angry with me it is God who blessed me and gave me the ability to be his oracle

I only declare the truth and things from God so it is not my fault when those things make you feel jealous and hurting
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2021
Enjoy on earth for there is no sex in the presence of God
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:10am On Nov 29, 2021
So many lost souls in Islam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jesus: The Way, The Truth And The Life / 10 Most Influencing Men In Christian History / Why Do Pastor's Need Body Guard In Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.