Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" (1399 Views)

When You Are Addicted To Sexual Pleasures / Is God Really The Same Yday; Today And Forever More. / Avoid These Sexual Pleasures In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by AntiChristian: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The sons of God are men and angels

So it not clear if they were only angels

The Bible is not clear? Men came from heaven? Jesus too was a son of God! Why can't he be among them since he's the most beloved son of God?
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by AntiChristian: 10:17am On Nov 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The things of God are holy and there is no joke or mocking in it

You don't need sex when there is joy and peace and God filling your spirit each moment in heaven

Is Sex unholy?

And why can't God give us the chance to have in heaven?

This is one of the things your God can't do right?
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by AntiChristian: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2021
MightySparrow:

Why did he change his name to the praised one, why praise?

How did he change his name? What name was he given before?
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 13, 2021
Go back to the the part where the user NNTR made a comment, he clearly explained it.
AntiChristian:

Is Sex unholy?

And why can't God give us the chance to have in heaven?

This is one of the things your God can't do right?

1 Like

Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2021
NNTR:
I just laughed at your comment.

It is elementary bible knowledge that any that believed will at the appointed time become transformed into a glorious bodies, such that it no longer has the need for procreation, hence, the non existence of sexual organs. I didnt need to mention that because something like that ought to be common and basic biblical knowledge

Sorry to disappoint you in informing you that I am not a baby christian and that I do 360 degrees thinking, I do not think only in one direction.

I cancelled your comment because its such big, shiny red button that when pressed your mask slips and it brings out the worst in you. Do you feel much better from the revelation

Nope sorry to burst your bubble

You sound exactly like a baby child Christian

Who actually believes when their pastors or their minds tell them there are seven or certain steps to so and so in the Bible so they fix their minds on those formula not knowing how vast God is

You see where God shows man that in him is pleasure and rather than back up the word of God you want to find a way around it

Just because it did not sound sweet to your ear
Baby child Christian
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:51am On Nov 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

Praiseworthy!

Have you not noticed all God said about Islam character is what it is today
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

Sorry my God no dey sleep, die, eat, enter womb, pass through the birth canal, weep, be tempted by Satan,........................................................................................................................and even claim his father abandoned him when he was about to die!

God dey get father? Partner? Son?

Abeg!

Let me ask you before I answer those points you made

Do you know that man is made in three ways
Example
Man has a body, a soul, a spirit
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by AntiChristian: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Let me ask you before I answer those points you made

Do you know that man is made in three ways
Example
Man has a body, a soul, a spirit

No!

Man has a body and soul/Spirit!
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

No!

Man has a body and soul/Spirit!

I don't understand your statement you said no then equally said the same thing I said kindly explain you mean soul and spirit are the same thing
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by AntiChristian: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I don't understand your statement you said no then equally said the same thing I said kindly explain you mean soul and spirit are the same thing

Exactly! Soul=Spirit.
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2021
Gentlemen, kindly use references to back up your concluding statements.
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by AntiChristian: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2021
There will be sex in heaven. I am very sure of it.
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2021
What makes you convinced? Refer me
AntiChristian:
There will be sex in heaven. I am very sure of it.
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:36am On Nov 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

Exactly! Soul=Spirit.

May be you have not been reading Quran properly or you can correct me if this article is wrong

What is the difference between soul and spirit in Islam?

Answer
In Islamic traditions, a distinction between soul, spirit and body is emphasized by addressing the actions of each part separately. ...

The spirit that does not leave him unless he leaves this world and

the soul that he can see dreams and stations by it and

body which will be corroded and returns to soil after death.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Dichotomy of soul and spirit in Islamic philosophy - Wikipedia
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:37am On Nov 13, 2021
StJohnofChrist:
Gentlemen, kindly use references to back up your concluding statements.

All my statements can be found in the Bible
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by AntiChristian: 11:50am On Nov 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

May be you have not been reading Quran properly or you can correct me if this article is wrong

What is the difference between soul and spirit in Islam?

Answer
In Islamic traditions, a distinction between soul, spirit and body is emphasized by addressing the actions of each part separately. ...

The spirit that does not leave him unless he leaves this world and

the soul that he can see dreams and stations by it and

body which will be corroded and returns to soil after death.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Dichotomy of soul and spirit in Islamic philosophy - Wikipedia

Spirit = Soul

Show me how Adam was created. Where his spirit and soul where separately created?
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by AntiChristian: 11:56am On Nov 13, 2021
StJohnofChrist:
What makes you convinced? Refer me

In Genesis 6:4, Sons of God ran away from heaven cos of the absence of sex.

They came to enjoy themselves with pretty daughters of men on earth.

God would provide sex in heaven to give us maximum fulfilment! grin

Sex is one of the best enjoyment on earth!
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

Spirit = Soul

Show me how Adam was created. Where his spirit and soul where separately created?

Genesis 2:7 ►
Kjv
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

New Living Translation
Then the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground. He breathed the breath of life into the man’s nostrils, and the man became a living person.

Explanations

In the Bible we see in many places that the breath of God is the spirit of God so when God breath to Adam he gave Adam his own spirit

Now the spirit of God has it own sense which therefore when God breath in man the spirit he put in Adam has it own soul

And soul is the thinking aspect of the spirit so when the spirit which God breath to man enter Adam he became a living soul

You can see that here

the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by AntiChristian: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Genesis 2:7 ►
Kjv
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

New Living Translation
Then the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground. He breathed the breath of life into the man’s nostrils, and the man became a living person.

Explanations

In the Bible we see in many places that the breath of God is the spirit of God so when God breath to Adam he gave Adam his own spirit

Now the spirit of God has it own sense which therefore when God breath in man the spirit he put in Adam has it own soul

And soul is the thinking aspect of the spirit so when the spirit which God breath to man enter Adam he became a living soul

You can see that here

the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

I can see body is from the soil and the breath of God which is Spirit/Soul not both!

Where is spirit and Soul created for man separately?
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

I can see body is from the soil and the breath of God which is Spirit/Soul not both!

Where is spirit and Soul created for man separately?

From that scripture you can see once the breath which is the spirit hit man the soul came on to man

Just because there is no place that show God created gravity does not mean that gravity came on it own.

Now you can see everything about human was created by God

Jesus said
Do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. (Matthew 10:28)

So which means God created it separate from the spirit even Islam confirm they are different
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by MightySparrow: 12:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

How did he change his name? What name was he given before?

He was named kazeem Abdu l- Allah by his parents, how come, he now goes by the name Mohamed? Allah revealed this to him?

Facts About the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Born in Mecca in 570 AD.
A Descendant of the Prophet Ismail (AS)
Muhammad (PBUH) Was an Orphaned Child.
Muhammad (PBUH) Was Given the Name 'The Trustworthy' in Medina.
Muhammad (PBUH) Married his First Wife, Sayyida Khadija, Aged 25.

What do you say?
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by MightySparrow: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

Praiseworthy!
For what deeds
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by AntiChristian: 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
MightySparrow:

For what deeds

Why not ask those who named him?

Why are you given your name? Are you worth that name?
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by AntiChristian: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
MightySparrow:

He was named kazeem Abdu l- Allah by his parents, how come, he now goes by the name Mohamed? Allah revealed this to him?

Facts About the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Born in Mecca in 570 AD.
A Descendant of the Prophet Ismail (AS)
Muhammad (PBUH) Was an Orphaned Child.
Muhammad (PBUH) Was Given the Name 'The Trustworthy' in Medina.
Muhammad (PBUH) Married his First Wife, Sayyida Khadija, Aged 25.

What do you say?

Where are the evidence of this
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by AntiChristian: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

From that scripture you can see once the breath which is the spirit hit man the soul came on to man

Just because there is no place that show God created gravity does not mean that gravity came on it own.

Now you can see everything about human was created by God

Jesus said
Do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. (Matthew 10:28)

So which means God created it separate from the spirit even Islam confirm they are different

You are still proving me correct.

Where was the soul and spirit created separately in the Bible?
It is either body and Spirit/Soul. It is never the three! The breath of God made the Soul come to life in the Body.
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by MightySparrow: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

Where are the evidence of this
Nice question.
From your scholars, Google it.
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by MightySparrow: 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

Why not ask those who named him?

Why are you given your name? Are you worth that name?

1. For killings
2. Establishment of mut' ah official Islamic adultery
3. Confusion into the world and religious disharmony
4. Fort marrying a minor.
5. For highway robbery
6. Approval of increst

These among others are the praiseworthy deeds of Mohammed.

I have told you, watch Christian Prince on YouTube or call him. He is an Arab debater. Why him?
He knows Arabic and will give most correct interpretation of Arabic qoutatiions.
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
AntiChristian:

You are still proving me correct.

Where was the soul and spirit created separately in the Bible?
It is either body and Spirit/Soul. It is never the three! The breath of God made the Soul come to life in the Body.

My friend Jesus statement here shows soul is different from the spirit

Asking when God created it is vain

Body soul and spirit are all what make man human..

And Bible already shows God created man

Which means he created all the three things that make man man

Which is

Body
Soul
Spirit

. You don't follow your quran which shows they are not the same
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by NNTR: 7:03am On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
Nope sorry to burst your bubble
I am snaughling because you a big comedy strip!

Bishopkingsley:
You sound exactly like a baby child Christian
On the contrary, I have never in my life being a baby child christian. I am a son of God, a man of God to be precise.

Bishopkingsley:
Who actually believes when their pastors or their minds tell them there are seven or certain steps to so and so in the Bible so they fix their minds on those formula not knowing how vast God is
There's only one Pastor. Didn't you get on the program?

Bishopkingsley:
You see where God shows man that in him is pleasure and rather than back up the word of God you want to find a way around it
Parochialism, acutely is affecting you.

It would have served you better, not to understand my submission than to misunderstand and come to an erroneous conclusion.

On this side of eternity, its sex, that brings you into life, and its a life, for some, that finally ends in death. So, sex is the beginning for all, and the second death is, the end for some

Understand that, its from after having sex, that your body is formed and born, not you and equally its by the first death, that your body dies, not you. Your beingness, you, are a soul. This fact, shock and choke you. Never mind. Its all good, as you have a dull apprehension anyway.

Dont miss the mark no more. The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about yet refuse to investigate to then acknowledge

Bishopkingsley:
Just because it did not sound sweet to your ear
It did sound sweet to the ear actually, but unfortunately for you, you are hard in hearing, as you didnt hear the drummed out other several decibels

Bishopkingsley:
Baby child Christian
Matthew 25:31-33
'31“But when the Son of Man comes in His glory and majesty
and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
32All the nations will be gathered before Him [for judgment];
and He will separate them from one another, as a shepherd separates his sheep from the goats;
33and He will put the sheep on His right [the place of honor],
and the goats on His left [the place of rejection]
'

Be my guest, if it gives you comfort and makes you sleep right at night, if typing this bull piss of yours makes you feel better, you call me whatever you like, all I know is that, you are not yet enlightened at all. You are not yet, in that space, level, height or position. You argue with the questions and answers I put forward when you dont understand them.

I wear 'baby child', with pride, because I once was a glow stick, and and we need to break before we shine. Yeah I was once a child but I've long gone grown, so I'll its all good, BUT, just know this, as I assure you and most solemnly say to you, that, unless you repent (i.e. that is, change your inner self—your old ways of thinking) and become like children (i.e. trusting and humble), you will NEVER ENTER THE kingdom of heaven. Its not a curse, its the bible speaking

See how you couldn't understand that, the left hand of God, is an indication of a disadvantaged and dishonourable position, a place for goats, and where divine punishment or judgement occurs, e.g. the thief on the left hand side of Jesus at Luke 23:33, 39-43.

You need to take off that big fat chip on your shoulder, climb down and get off from your high horse because one sees, great things, from the valley, only small things, from the peak. Also stop being puffed up with extraordinary arrogance and conceit

On left, there’s nothing right, on right, there’s nothing left. Dont force trying to understand what I typed just there or you'll pull a muscle

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

cc'ing StJohnofChrist AntiChristian
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2021
1 Corinthians 3:1–5, “And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual men, but as to men of flesh, as to infants(babes) in Christ. 2 I gave you milk to drink, not solid food; for you were not yet able to receive it. Indeed, even now you are not yet able, 3 for you are still fleshly. For since there is jealousy and strife among you, are you not fleshly, and are you not walking like mere men? 4 For when one says, “I am of Paul,” and another, “I am of Apollos,” are you not mere men? 5 What then is Apollos? And what is Paul? Servants through whom you believed, even as the Lord gave opportunity to each one.“

A baby Christian is not one who has spent years upon years as a Christian but one who hasn't attained to the full measure of Christ, who has all of the power and riches of Christ at his disposal but would not grow and mature due to his being Carnal.

I would love to do an exegetical dissection on it but for summary sake and for avoiding error in dividing the word of truth.

1 Like

Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 14, 2021
Hello brother, I hope I find you in good health. In as much as you've clearly explained I plead to not make your words bear a tone of provocation and rebuke though it is very scriptural but for his sake and how he translates it. You are right as regards the fact that there is no sex in heaven and that the sole purpose of sex is to procreate hence there won't be need for procreation in heaven according to the scriptures. Even marriage itself, the Bible says is a representation of the union with Christ and the Church. There is no marriage in heaven too. I'm not one to state without references but for my inconvenience I'll leave it at that for now.
NNTR:
I am snaughling because you a big comedy strip!

On the contrary, I have never in my life being a baby child christian. I am a son of God, a man of God to be precise.

There's only one Pastor. Didn't you get on the program?

Parochialism, acutely is affecting you.

It would have served you better, not to understand my submission than to misunderstand and come to an erroneous conclusion.

On this side of eternity, its sex, that brings you into life, and its a life, for some, that finally ends in death. So, sex is the beginning for all, and the second death is, the end for some

Understand that, its from after having sex, that your body is formed and born, not you and equally its by the first death, that your body dies, not you. Your beingness, you, are a soul. This fact, shock and choke you. Never mind. Its all good, as you have a dull apprehension anyway.

Dont miss the mark no more. The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about yet refuse to investigate to then acknowledge

It did sound sweet to the ear actually, but unfortunately for you, you are hard in hearing, as you didnt hear the drummed out other several decibels

Matthew 25:31-33
'31“But when the Son of Man comes in His glory and majesty
and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
32All the nations will be gathered before Him [for judgment];
and He will separate them from one another, as a shepherd separates his sheep from the goats;
33and He will put the sheep on His right [the place of honor],
and the goats on His left [the place of rejection]
'

Be my guest, if it gives you comfort and makes you sleep right at night, if typing this bull piss of yours makes you feel better, they call me whatever you like, all I know is that, you are not yet enlightened at all. You are not yet, in that space, level, height or position. You argue with the questions and answers I put forward when you dont understand them.

I wear 'baby child', with pride, because I once was a glow stick, and and we need to break before we shine. Yeah I was once a child but I've long gone grown, so I'll its all good, BUT, just know this, as I assure you and most solemnly say to you, that, unless you repent (i.e. that is, change your inner self—your old ways of thinking) and become like children (i.e. trusting and humble), you will NEVER ENTER THE kingdom of heaven. Its not a curse, its the bible speaking

See how you couldn't understand that, the left hand of God, is an indication of a disadvantaged and dishonourable position, a place for goats, and where divine punishment or judgement occurs, e.g. the thief on the left hand side of Jesus at Luke 23:33, 39-43.

You need to take off that big fat chip on your shoulder, climb down and get off from your high horse because one sees, great things, from the valley, only small things, from the peak. Also stop being puffed up with extraordinary arrogance and conceit

On left, there’s nothing right, on right, there’s nothing left. Dont force trying to understand what I typed just there or you'll pull a muscle

cc'ing StJohnofChrist AntiChristian
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by NNTR: 8:09am On Nov 14, 2021
StJohnofChrist:
Hello brother, I hope I find you in good health.
You do, thank you for checking. Trust the same is with you too

StJohnofChrist:
In as much as you've clearly explained I plead to not make your words bear a tone of provocation and rebuke though it is very scriptural but for his sake and how he translates it.
There actually isnt anything wrong in thought provoking posts, especially where there are far-i-see, aka Pharisee, meaning posters with Pharisaical spirits about.

Jesus Christ never minced words with the Pharisees, Far-i-see nor any that portrays themselves as a 'teacher of Israel' e.g John 3:3

StJohnofChrist:
You are right as regards the fact that there is no sex in heaven and that the sole purpose of sex is to procreate hence there won't be need for procreation in heaven according to the scriptures. Even marriage itself, the Bible says is a representation of the union with Christ and the Church. There is no marriage in heaven too. I'm not one to state without references but for my inconvenience I'll leave it at that for now.
1 Corinthians 2:10-14
'10But God has revealed it to us by the Spirit.
The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.
11For who among men knows the thoughts of man except his own spirit within him?
So too, no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12We have not received the spirit of the world,
but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us.
13And this is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom,
but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.
Bishopkingsley The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God.
For they are foolishness to him Bishopkingsley,
and he Bishopkingsley cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.
'

As for the matter of what's a baby christian believer. In the simplest form, a baby christian believer is one who feeds of milk, its a believer who hasn't cut his/her teeth from chewing on tough meat.

You dont need to bother do an 'exegetical dissection' on the phrase 'baby christian believer', because you've already perfectly and succinctly captured the essence of who a baby christian believer is in your concise post

Bro, check out the picture below. Its essentially about the Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit will only fill into what we surrender to Him, what we yield over to Him to fill into, or whatever vessel or container size we bring to Him. Sometimes, the Holy Spirit is like an oversize cover, throw or garment, being that, the Holy Spirit is ONE SIZE FITS ALL, for some believers, it essentially, can be bigger than their natural and actual body size, and so means, they need to buff up, as in, need to become more mature, to become stronger and more muscular, in order for the Holy Spirit to close-fittingly size them, as it beautifully does on the grown man seen in the picture.

It is exactly, what Apostle Paul, with 1 Corinthians 3:1 is saying, that some things he cant discuss with some of the Corinthians because they were spiritually immature, spiritually weak and so need some growing up spiritually to do.

They needed to beef up and or buff up literally, so to fill in to, just that, oversized jacket, oversized shirt, oversized trousers and oversized shoes they have on, as illustrated with the pic below. Spiritual growth is required in order to effectively discern spiritual matters in tabled topics or discussions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Isaiah 60 Been Fulfilled? / My out-of-body DMT Experience / The Church And Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.