Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) (44575 Views)

Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) / Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by TotoGame(m): 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
I'm sure he's not an igbo man

Na one of these Afonja Agbo sellers for ontisha
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Skillsnigeria: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ok
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Onowu1979: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Parada:
This happens when a tribe is powered by hate n bigotry.

Mumu
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by benuejosh: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
See mumu
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Latakia(f): 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
This Anambra voters just put a final death to Obi Pandora political career with this mockbration grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Obagofixxy: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hahahahahhahaha wahala

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by fellowbeing(m): 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
This igbere sef, why is this on the front page, I guess Igbere pays nairaland super mods. This video has been on the social media space before 2020

1 Like

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by ignis: 2:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nonsense.
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by BrashMan: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
post=107523689:
Welcome to Social Media.

The true situation of how politicians love you, cuddle you, feed you with #400 a can of malt, 4 litres of kerosene, garri, cutlass for emancipation, matches for cooking, eba and egusi soup, etc before election and after the election, dem kill u chop like Barbecue Chicken.

Meanwhile,

You are right. Exactly the same way our lifeless darling daddy and other politicians are killing and chopping his zombie followers like barbecue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingcalls:
I hear say Alex wan finally finish our American Governor... im de advice am make them go court so im go finish the remaining dollar wey remain

American governor way no sabi speak English
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by slowice(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Man feeding his pet is nothing new.... If he is white, our opinions would be slightly different... I see nothing wrong since he isn't bordering nobody.

Make your enjoyment sef enjoy so e go make better enjoyment grin

1 Like

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Olam09(m): 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
How many times will you post this bullshit?

2 Likes

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Commentor: 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Alex reports is who I am interested in right now.

grin
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by iamme1234(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
LatestgistTv:
Nairaland and partiality, I posted this video yesterday but the mods never pushed it to frontpage, this guy from nowhere just posted his own and it was moved to frontpage.

In this life, try and get connection ooo.

If you want any connections let me know
Even if you want to meet buhari
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by cafolu: 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
How does one person allowing a chicken eat out of his plate translate to a whole tribe being powered by hate and bigotry? Is it madness that has struck around your area that is affecting you or what?
Parada:

1 Like

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
This is really gross, very gross

1 Like

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by bjtinz: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
Disgusting!! angry
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by IbileIfe: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
Anambra is an Animal Farm.
If you really know how Anambra people are in real life.
The man eating from the same plate with the fowl shows that in Anambra eating from the same plate with someone does mean the person will not kill you later to satisfy himself or herself.
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Chibuezem(m): 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Parada:
yes the Yoruba and fulani they are powered by hate and bigotry tueh

Parada

1 Like

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by VULCAN(m): 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Did you say all this when pics of DJ Cuppy kissing her dog on the mouth were everywhere a month ago?

Or is that one OK?

fabian063:
Even as an Igbo man that I am and also a lover of APGA, I find his action to be very insane and unhealthy. He might be suffering from either dementia, eating disorder or other forms of mental illness. All I know be say the man dey mad las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by arantess: 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Benblaq:
This same post made front page some days ago.

This news got reminiscing of the good old days when I had similar relationship with my chickens. They were fond of resting on my head and shoulder.. you need to see them fighting for space. How people always stand and stare in admiration was always my joy.

As opposed to the popular opinion of dogs being man's best friend, I go for chickens today and forever.

Photo taken in 2013 or thereabout when I started mini poultry. Poor management ended the business.
i need a pet goat

1 Like

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
DaniDani:
Something is seriously amiss! Buhari supporters were drinking from mud water, bathing in mud and we lambasted them, and here "a sensible Anambra billionaire" is eating along side with his fowl. Foolishness and stupidity is not tribe bound.
Sweet tears! grin
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
IbileIfe:
Anambra is an Animal Farm.
If you really know how Anambra people are in real life.
The man eating from the same plate with the fowl shows that in Anambra eating from the same plate with someone does mean the person will not kill you later to satisfy himself or herself.
Oloshi
Did you say the same thing, when cuppy was seen kissing her dog, ur type will still kiss her immediately after kissing her dog, omo pa'u bi ibon!
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by fabian063: 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
VULCAN:
Did you say all this when pics of DJ Cuppy kissing her dog on the mouth were everywhere a month ago?

Or is that one OK?

I don't follow celebrity news, and it is unhealthy of her to do that no matter the mouthwash wey she dey give her dog. But kissing a dog and eating in the same plate with the dog are not the same
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Josephkabila12: 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wetin we go call dis one again now
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by iceybux(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
LatestgistTv:
Nairaland and partiality, I posted this video yesterday but the mods never pushed it to frontpage, this guy from nowhere just posted his own and it was moved to frontpage.

In this life, try and get connection ooo.

Bcus mod is an idiot.. u can block me for I care less... tribal bigotry ass****
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Ben0004: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
Parada:

Ur mumu never do u...
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by ityP(m): 4:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
post=107523689:
Welcome to Social Media.

The true situation of how politicians love you, cuddle you, feed you with #400 a can of malt, 4 litres of kerosene, garri, cutlass for emancipation, matches for cooking, eba and egusi soup, etc before election and after the election, dem kill u chop like Barbecue Chicken.

Meanwhile,

So you know all these, but you carry the politics for head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) / Pet Owner Left Two Dogs To Die In Boot Of Scorching Hot Car(Pix) / This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.