Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) (44576 Views)

Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) / Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by tiger28: 4:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
a chicken that eats faeces everywhere?
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Exczz: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Really
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
APC and cow. APGA and chicken.
Fulani and cow. Biafrans and chicken
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Crixxx: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
APC and cow. APGA and chicken.
Fulani and cow. Biafrans and chicken

Oduduwayo and algae soup.
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Crixxx: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Anyway. All I want to point out is that this seems to be the man's way of expressing joy due to his party winning but doesn't change that is madness.
All you you trying to share Anambra or Igbo or only doing so out of envy, inferiority and pain.
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by mrkings84(m): 5:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
How them dey say that proverb sef.....

Ok, I remember now.....
It says, 'when a child wash him hand clean, him dey eat with elders'

Bonus:
Birds of same feather flock together!!
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Crixxx:

Oduduwayo and algae soup.
Very dry. Try again.
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by emmnprince(m): 6:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
LatestgistTv:
Nairaland and partiality, I posted this video yesterday but the mods never pushed it to frontpage, this guy from nowhere just posted his own and it was moved to frontpage.

In this life, try and get connection ooo.

Even connection dey play out for Nairaland too. Lalasticlala need to come out, on behalf of other mods, to explain this allegation.
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Ramsey19: 7:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
The love wey man get for chicken na to kill am
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Nicepoker(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
[s]
post=107523689:
Welcome to Social Media.

The true situation of how politicians love you, cuddle you, feed you with #400 a can of malt, 4 litres of kerosene, garri, cutlass for emancipation, matches for cooking, eba and egusi soup, etc before election and after the election, dem kill u chop like Barbecue Chicken.

Meanwhile,
[/s]
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Dieuetla: 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
LatestgistTv:
Nairaland and partiality, I posted this video yesterday but the mods never pushed it to frontpage, this guy from nowhere just posted his own and it was moved to frontpage.

In this life, try and get connection ooo.
Please do they pay for posting
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by jrusky(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Parada:
This happens when a tribe is powered by hate n bigotry.

I don't think this has anything to do with hate it's just pure foolishness and disgusting but haven't said these it's his life and the chicke likely belong to him.

He is no better than apc zombies that drank mud dirty water because apc won presidency n 2015 and God pushed them with failure, hardship and horror in return I pray it never happen in Anambra.
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2021
Parada:
This happens when a tribe is powered by hate n bigotry.

You’re the one powered by hate, from your comment it’s obvious.
Re: APGA Supporter And A Chicken Feed Together From Same Plate (Photo, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2021
I expect to hear them saying the man is DSS official trying to put Igbo people in bad light grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reunited Dogs Unable To Contain Excitement After 18months ( Pics, Video) / Pet Owner Left Two Dogs To Die In Boot Of Scorching Hot Car(Pix) / This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.