Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean (1311 Views)

Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag / Nigerian Cult Boys Just Have Swag / Why Are Caribbean Women So Elegant, Have Swag And Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2021
What's up Nairalanders.
On a regular day, my crush told me I don't have swag. And am having a hard deciphering what that means.

A little about me. I'm an introvert, I hardly talk or communicate that much. I don't club, party, drink, nor womanize. I'm always gentle and cool. Most of the times I go just dey. And when am always with this girl, we do have fun, like shell talk and crack jokes, I'll be there to listen and chip in on or two.

Please what does that expression means. I haven't asked her out or anything o, we are just friends, she just told me that.
Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by Sonnobax15(m): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2021
lipsrsealed
No go kill yourself Simply because you wanna prove a point to one modafvcking asss hole undecided ..If she's not okay with the fact that you're swagless, kukuma tell her to go and meet who has swag undecided

Kolo people undecided

7 Likes

Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by Nbotee(m): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2021
She's still a child... Go and look for someone matured

1 Like

Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by Bola146(f): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2021
Simply means you are not her type cool

4 Likes

Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by Candidlady: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2021
How old is she?

1 Like

Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 11, 2021
Goggle no dey your phone ni?? undecided undecided
Abi, the Google app way u dey use, no no the meaning of swag?? undecided undecided
Chai....!! undecided

1 Like

Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by Nonexisting: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2021
It means the girl you are crushing on is a kid and you are a kid too so two of you should face your studies.

3 Likes

Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by Eyinju112(f): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2021
Maybe because you dey wear jeans reach waist and belt up

Try dey sag, she loves swaggy boys

1 Like

Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by Chimeluv(f): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2021
If you like who you are and what you do then her opinion about you is irrelevant undecided

1 Like

Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by Conwarden: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2021
RemiAbdulSamad:
What's up Nairalanders.
On a regular day, my crush told me I don't have swag. And am having a hard deciphering what that means.

A little about me. I'm an introvert, I hardly talk or communicate that much. I don't club, party, drink, nor womanize. I'm always gentle and cool. Most of the times I go just dey. And when am always with this girl, we do have fun, like shell talk and crack jokes, I'll be there to listen and chip in on or two.

Please what does that expression means. I haven't asked her out or anything o, we are just friends, she just told me that.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . including paternity fraudsters!
Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:54am On Nov 11, 2021
grin
Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:
How old is she?

This is the first thing that came to my mind...

1 Like

Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by Vinnie2000(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
OP
I suspect your Crush is a young 17,18 Years old Girl!
While You are probably in your 40's! lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

At that age, they need Flashy Guys like like Rema, Joeboy, Wizkid,etc..
Wear Baseball Cap, Baggy Trousers, Sneakers and Big Chains when you meet her next time! sad smiley

2 Likes

Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Candidlady:
How old is she?

1 Like

Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
No go kill yourself Simply because you wanna prove a point to one modafvcking asss hole undecided ..If she's not okay with the fact that you're swagless, kukuma tell her to go and meet who has swag undecided

Kolo people undecided
no time comrade

1 Like

Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP
I suspect your Crush is a young 17,18 Years old Girl!
While You are probably in your 40's! lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

At that age, they need Flashy Guys like like Rema, Joeboy, Wizkid,etc..
Wear Baseball Cap, Baggy Trousers, Sneakers and Big Chains when you meet her next time! sad smiley
she is 30 o

1 Like

Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Eyinju112:
Maybe because you dey wear jeans reach waist and belt up

Try dey sag, she loves swaggy boys
grin
Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by Boogyman557: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool I NO GET TIME TO READ UR POST BCUS I DE ROLL WEED 4 HERE. GUY I GO ADVISE U TO DE SMOKE WEED. E GO MAKE U REASON WELL N DRESS WELL. MORE BANIS GO EVEN DE LIKE U BCUS U GO DE GET MIND TO TALK TO DEM WIT MATURE VOICE. WTF MAN
Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by xxxboyxxx(m): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
That mean say you be aboki �

1 Like

Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by Gdskillful(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool I NO GET TIME TO READ UR POST BCUS I DE ROLL WEED 4 HERE. GUY I GO ADVISE U TO DE SMOKE WEED. E GO MAKE U REASON WELL N DRESS WELL. MORE BANIS GO EVEN DE LIKE U BCUS U GO DE GET MIND TO TALK TO DEM WIT MATURE VOICE. WTF MAN
Everything WTF MAN
dem don leave you oo
Re: She Said "I Don't Have Swag", What Does This Mean by Boogyman557: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Gdskillful:

Everything WTF MAN
dem don leave you oo
HOLLY GRAM cool I HVE BEEN WAITING 4 UR RIPLY MAN. THANKS MAN. JAH BLESS MAN. WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

I Need Romantic Intimacy / If You Don't Like Single Mothers, Then Support Abortion / I Have A Crush On Rema!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.