Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag (3623 Views)

Nigerian Cult Boys Just Have Swag / Why Are Caribbean Women So Elegant, Have Swag And Beautiful / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Ilamina(f): 4:01am On Jun 18, 2020
smiley
Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by juicethekiddd: 7:39am On Jun 18, 2020
so you woke up randomly around 4 am to post this or were u lucid dreaming when u posted this cos me no get

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by 1Sharon(f): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ilamina:

smiley

What swag? They are still short

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Ilamina:

smiley
Do you know why Ghanaians always promote money ritualists and scammers even on NATIONAL TELEVISIONS?

IT BAFFLES ME!

Ghana is indeed 50 years behind Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Torture2020: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2020
stop talking rubbish. worse things happen in nigeria

[s]
FuckTheWorld:

Do you know why Ghanaians always promote money ritualists and scammers even on NATIONAL TELEVISIONS?

IT BAFFLES ME!

Ghana is indeed 50 years behind Nigeria...
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Torture2020:
stop talking rubbish. worse things happen in nigeria

[s][/s]
Just answer the question.
The level at which stupidity is showcased in Ghana is shocking.

Even pastors will be doing camera magics and be giving lottery numbers.

All those NANA scammers I see on strong decoders make me think Ghana is still living in stone age.

Almost all your TV stations have a segment for scammer pastors and traditional ritualists that promise money rituals and instant money.

What kind of a miserable society is that?

Even if you think worse happen in Nigeria, you can never see it publicly.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Torture2020: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
The level of foolishness and backward in Shitnigeria is even more shocking. People are kidnapped in that zoo for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala.

15 million children are out of school in that sh1thole. That is very shocking, considering the fact that nigeria exports more than two million barrels of oil daily.

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world. That is shocking isn’t it?

Nigeria is in recession as we speak, while Ghana’s economy will grow at more than 2% this year. That is shocking

The nigerian President is still looking for his primary school certificate, while the Ghanaian President as an Oxford-trained lawyer. That is equally shocking.

Ghanaians enjoy steady supply of electricity, while nigerians endure constant power outages. That is very shocking,huh?

FuckTheWorld:

Just answer the question.
The level at which stupidity is showcased in Ghana is shocking.

Even pastors will be doing camera magics and be giving lottery numbers.

All those NANA scammers I see on strong decoders make me think Ghana is still living in stone age.

Almost all your TV stations have a segment for scammer pastors and traditional ritualists that promise money rituals.

What kind of a miserable society is that?

Even if you think worse happen in Nigeria, you can never see it publicly.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Spanyolla: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Torture2020:
The level of foolishness and backward in Shitnigeria is even more shocking. People are kidnapped in that zoo for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala.

15 million children are out of school in that sh1thole. That is very shocking, considering the fact that nigeria exports more than two million barrels of oil daily.

Nigeria is in recession as we speak, while Ghana’s economy will grow at more than 2% this year. That is shocking

The nigerian President is still looking for his primary school certificate, while the Ghanaian President as an Oxford-trained lawyer. That is equally shocking.

Ghanaians enjoy steady supply of electricity, while nigerians endure constant power outages. That is very shocking,huh?

Are you Ghanian?

I heard that you guys are starving to death since the border closure, is this true??

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Torture2020: 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hahahahaha I do get dozens of calls from Nigerians waiting fir the borders to Re-open so they can run to Ghana. Starving to death. Were Ghanaians importing food from Nigeria before? On the contrary, I heard food prices have gone through the roof since the lockdown. Most Nigerians couldn’t cope with the lockdown because of hunger. Is this true?

I saw a video of hungry nigerians attacking a philanthropist who offered to provide free food in Lagos. They almost killed the poor woman.

By the way, what is the level of inflation in Nigeria today? Inflationary figures are galloping like a horse in Nigeria.

Spanyolla:

Are you Ghanian?

I heard that you guys are starving to death since the border closure, is this true??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Wizzzzmike: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
Spanyolla:

Are you Ghanian?

It's funny when Nigerians say closure border has Ghana starving dude come and see for urself how country still growing strong. Nigeria capital poverty in the world think about that cuz it embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Torture2020:

Keep fooling yourself.
Even with all those scammer NANA ritualists in your savage village called country, you people are still living in abject poverty.
Compare the GDP of a large and densely populated country -Nigeria to Ghana and common sense should tell you that Nigeria is even 10x better than Ghana.

Did I hear you say steady power supply?
BLOODY LIAR!
Steady kee u dier.

I spent a week in aflao and I didn't even enjoy 24 hours light for one day.
Keep fooling yourself.

Another thing that baffles me about you people is your level of illiteracy. An average Ghanaian can't speak or write in English language.
I will watch your TV stations and most TV presenters, pastors and even politicians can't even speak good English.
On 90% of your TV stations, local language is always the order of the day.
How can you people grow?
Who takes illiterates seriously?
What a shame of a savage village!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Spanyolla: 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

It's funny when Nigerians say closure border has Ghana starving dude come and see for urself how country still growing strong. Nigeria capital poverty in the world think about that cuz it embarrassing

But you are our little baby and you can't do without us. Even Kano has a bigger economy than your whole country

Look at how kano is developed

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Spanyolla: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
Torture2020:
Hahahahaha I do get dozens of calls from Nigerians waiting fir the borders to Re-open so they can run to Ghana. Starving to death. Were Ghanaians importing food from Nigeria before? On the contrary, I heard food prices have gone through the roof since the lockdown. Most Nigerians couldn’t cope with the lockdown because of hunger. Is this true?

I saw a video of hungry nigerians attacking a philanthropist who offered to provide free food in Lagos. They almost killed the poor woman.

By the way, what is the level of inflation in Nigeria today? Inflationary figures are galloping like a horse in Nigeria.

You have received a dozen phonecalls as who?

Are you the ambassador sef?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Torture2020: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2020
stop talking rubbish grin nigeria today is not even fit to polish Ghana's shoes. the truth is bitter, but it is the truth grin.

Ghana is better than Nigera in so many areas. Is it inflation? Is it GDP growth? even Ghana beats Nigeria in FDI inflows. Ghana tops Nigeria in per capita GDP grin Ghana beats Nigeria in life expectancy. Ghana beats Nigeria on the corruption index. Ghana beats Nigeria on the poverty index, Ghana is ahead of Nigeria in terms of access to education, electricity, health care, personal security, grin nigeria is no match for Ghana. Keep deluding yourself cool
[s]
FuckTheWorld:

Keep fooling yourself.
Even with all those scammer NANA ritualists in your savage village called country, you people are still living in abject poverty.
Compare the GDP of a large and densely populated country -Nigeria to Ghana and common sense should tell you that Nigeria is even 10x better than Ghana.

Did I hear you say steady power supply?
BLOODY LIAR!
Steady kee u dier.

I spent a week in aflao and I didn't even enjoy 24 hours light for one day.
Keep fooling yourself.

Another thing that baffles me about you people is your level of illiteracy. An average Ghanaian can't speak or write in English language.
I will watch your TV stations and most TV presenters, pastors and even politicians can't even speak good English.
On 90% of your TV stations, local language is always the order of the day.
How can you people grow?
Who takes illiterates seriously?
What a shame of a savage village!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Torture2020: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
Spanyolla:

You have received a dozen phonecalls as who?

Are you the ambassador sef?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
Torture2020:

stop talking rubbish grin nigeria today is not even fit to polish Ghana's shoes. the truth is bitter, but it is the truth grin.

Ghana is better than Nigera in so many areas. Is it inflation? Is it GDP growth? even Ghana beats Nigeria in FDI inflows. Ghana tops Nigeria in per capita GDP grin Ghana beats Nigeria in life expectancy. Ghana beats Nigeria on the corruption index. Ghana beats Nigeria on the poverty index, Ghana is ahead of Nigeria in terms of access to education, electricity, health care, personal security, grin nigeria is no match for Ghana. Keep deluding yourself cool
[s][/s]
Lol!

See dumbfuck statistics grin
Well drafted fuckēry grin

Meanwhile, most of all the shoe shiners, puff-puff sellers and gatemen I know in Nigeria are Ghanaians.
You people usually come to Nigeria to use used as slaves in the labour market Whereas, 90% of the Nigerians in Ghana are all big business people doing very well.
Anywhere we enter, WE DOMINATE!
Na frustration and jealousy dey worry u tongue tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Spanyolla: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Torture2020:

[s][/s]

What is all this rubbish?

Show the latest corruption index and see yourself battling with your mates Sudan and Kenya for the topspot lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Wizzzzmike:

I heard that Ghanaians were truly starving when we closed our bothers and they aggressively smuggling things in through the borders...
Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Torture2020: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
rubbish grin corruption? nigeria is the undisputed corruption champions now grin grin nigeria has been wearing the crown for years grin
[s]
Spanyolla:

What is all this rubbish?

Show the latest corruption index and see yourself battling with your mates Sudan and Kenya for the topspot lipsrsealed
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Torture2020: 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
i guess you are talking about the 1980s? well, levels don change, sorry to disappoint you. Today, nigerians are trooping to Ghana in search of economic relief. who wants to stay in a zoo where people are kidnapped for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala? people are killed for fun in that zoo grin how many hours of electricity do you get each day? grin grin nigerians love poverty. somebody even drank gutter water, to celebrate buhari's win grin

[s]
FuckTheWorld:

Lol!

See dumbfuck statistics grin
Well drafted fuckēry grin

Meanwhile, most of all the shoe shiners, puff-puff sellers and gatemen I know in Nigeria are Ghanaians.
You people usually come to Nigeria to use used as slaves in the labour market Whereas, 90% of the Nigerians in Ghana are all big business people doing very well.
Anywhere we enter, WE DOMINATE!
Na frustration and jealousy dey worry u
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Spanyolla: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Torture2020:
rubbish grin corruption? nigeria is the is the undisputed corruption champions now grin grin nigeria has been wearing the crown for years grin
[s][/s]

Show any source and stop this your fuckery. Did you know that Kano has a bigger economy than your country.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Torture2020: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
rubbish upon rubbish grin I don't know how some of you nigerians think sef. Kano has a bigger economy than Ghana? and yet the whole of nigeria is the world's poverty capital? i pity you nigerans
[s]
Spanyolla:

Show any source and stop this your fuckery. Did you know that Kano has a bigger economy than your country.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Spanyolla: 7:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
Torture2020:

rubbish upon rubbish grin I don't know how some of you nigerians think sef. Kano has a bigger economy than Ghana? and yet the whole of nigeria is the world's poverty capital? i pity you nigerans
[s][/s]

Look at how port harcout is developed. Can Accra ever reach this level cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
Torture2020:
i guess you are talking about the 1980s? well, levels don change, sorry to disappoint you. Today, nigerians are trooping to Ghana in search of economic relief. who wants to stay in a zoo where people are kidnapped for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala? people are killed for fun in that zoo grin how many hours of electricity do you get each day? grin grin nigerians love poverty. somebody even drank gutter water, to celebrate buhari's win grin

[/s]

Rubbish!

Who will rather not stay in a developed "zoo" but choose to stay in a savage village where people still reason and operate like in the stone age?

A savage village filled with illiterate dumb scammers and ritualists who prefers ritual blood money to legit labour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Torture2020: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2020
it is for this same senseless and stvpid attitude that nigeria has become the shiithole it is today grin nigeria is just a big disgrace grin I wonder what you nigerians smoke in that zoo. the weed must be very strong grin even a child born today knows nigeria is a certified useless zoo. hahahaha the recession is here and millions of nigerians, at least 34 million nigerians are expected to lose their jobs in this recession grin grin grin nigerians are already suffering grin how will the mudder fuggerz cope with 34 million job losses? they have increased VAT, soon they will increase fuel prices and increase electricity tarrifs. grin grin grin sufferheads grin

[s]
FuckTheWorld:

Rubbish!

Who will rather not stay in a developed "zoo" but choose to stay in a savage village where people still reason and operate like in the stone age?

A savage village filled with illiterate dumb scammers and ritualists who prefer rituaist blood money to legit labour.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Torture2020: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
rubbish grin poverty capital of the world grin nigeria is a ticking time bomb grin I hope you mudder fuggerz will wake up from your slumber grin

[s]
Spanyolla:

Look at how port harcout is developed. Can Accra ever reach this level cool
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Spanyolla: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Torture2020:
rubbish grin poverty capital of the world grin nigeria is a ticking time bomb grin I hope you mudder fuggerz will wake up from your slumber grin

[s][/s]

Do you also know that Davido himself can buy Ghana and turn it into his parking lot grin. Your GDP is pocket change for the average nigerian grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
[s]
Torture2020:
it is for this same senseless and stvpid attitude that nigeria has become the shiithole it is today grin nigeria is just a big disgrace grin I wonder what you nigerians smoke in that zoo. the weed must be very strong grin even a child born today knows nigeria is a certified useless zoo. hahahaha the recession is here and millions of nigerians, at least 34 million nigerians are expected to lose their jobs in this recession grin grin grin nigerians are already suffering grin how will the mudder fuggerz cope with 34 million job losses? they have increased VAT, soon they will increase fuel prices and increase electricity tarrifs. grin grin grin sufferheads grin

[/s]

Boy you're just wasting your time in your wallow of frustration and jealousy you have for the giant of Africa.

We make the rules and you all are our subjects.

No wonder you people were wailing and ranting when we closed our borders grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Spanyolla: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
[s][/s]
Boy you're just wasting your time in your wallow of frustration and jealousy you have for the giant of Africa.

We make the rules and you all are our subjects.

No wonder you people were wailing and ranting when we closed our borders grin

Gaynians are starving to death since the border closure. Their president I hear is eating one meal a day while gaynians are lucky to eat a meal once every three days.

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Spanyolla:

Gaynians are starving to death since the border closure. Their president I hear is eating one meal a day while gaynians are lucky to eat a meal once every three days.

grin grin grin
Don't mind the savage fools.

It's even degrading to be arguing with those illiterate idǐots.

Go and watch how they're showcasing their stupîdity to the entire world on strong decoders.

I dey even Shame for dem grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Bojack(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
The day I watched their channels on strong decoder was the day I knew that Ghana was a joke grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag by Wizzzzmike: 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
Spanyolla:

But you are our little baby and you can't do without us. Even Kano has a bigger economy than your whole country

Look at how kano is developed

Dude shut up nobody eat roads and buildings...ur people are starving and you know it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do Itell My Folks / Reasons Why You Need To Take Maths Very Serious In Life: Photo / My Girlfriend Has been Unfaithful to Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.