Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) (3060 Views)

Man Reveals What Happened On The Way To His Wife-to-be's Village (pix/vid) / Look At What Happened On No Bra Day / Photos: A Look At What Happened On No Bra Day In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by SporaD8: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2021
Notice the Minute, Hour, Day and Month?!
Modified
Hello Farano, someone said it is a Roman Romantic Numeral. Please help me to get wider coverage for the thread.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by OloshoMan: 11:36am On Nov 11, 2021
Means you're dying soon, same thing happened to me on my birthday and now I'm dead

6 Likes

Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by XXXXTENTACION: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2021
OloshoMan:
Means you're dying soon, same thing happened to me on my birthday and now I'm dead
Dead men tell no tales.... undecided

6 Likes

Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by samuel051: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2021
Dead men don't count..
Wtf man

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by SporaD8: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin cheesy
OloshoMan:
This is even missing the year - in 2011, it was 11:11, 11/11/11!
Zombie, am still alive ooo!
Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by SporaD8: 12:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
samuel051:
Dead men don't count..
Wtf man
Since the zombie sold his soul to become the devil's footstool, he can't live neither can he rest in peace!
Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by OloshoMan: 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wait for the 11:11pm (evening) bro, I died during evening time.
SporaD8:
grin cheesy
This is even missing the year - in 2011, it was 11:11, 11/11/11!
Zombie, am still alive ooo!
Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by Blessings27(f): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Angel number 1111 is an indicator of a new beginning.
Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by OloshoMan: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
You look beautiful, wanna visit me in hell?
Blessings27:
Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by SporaD8: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Blessings27:
Aww! How sure are you about this!
Those numbers have been following me around to the point of obsession.
Do me a favour though - prefix your username with Angel!
Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by Blessings27(f): 2:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
SporaD8:

Aww! How sure are you about this!
Those numbers have been following me around to the point of obsession.
Do me a favour though - prefix your username with Angel!

Lol! Yes, according to the meaning of that "Angel number"�
Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by Nilx: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Blessings27:

What about 88? Been seeing that so many time lately
Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by SporaD8: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Blessings27:

Lol! Yes, according to the meaning of that "Angel number"�
You are not elaborative enough.
Give me sime instance or personal experience not just some fanciful name anyone can pick off Google.
Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by Lilsameey: 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
OloshoMan:
Dead man tell mo tales.
Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by Blessings27(f): 4:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
SporaD8:

You are not elaborative enough.
Give me sime instance or personal experience not just some fanciful name anyone can pick off Google.

Not "fanciful name anyone can pick from Google", "it's actually from google"

Just read more about angel numbers and there meanings... That's if you believe in Angel numbers..

I believe when one keep seeing a particular Angel number, it's not coincidence, your spirit guides maybe trying to send/pass a message to you�
Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by SporaD8: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Blessings27:

Not "fanciful name anyone can pick from Google", "it's actually from google"

Just read more about angel numbers and there meanings... That's if you believe in Angel numbers..

I believe when one keep seeing a particular Angel number, it's not coincidence, your spirit guides maybe trying to send/pass a message to you
Am fed up of hearing people say this.
I have tried all suggestions so far, prayed for guidance on sighting the synchronization, observe my thoughts, make a wish etc yet nothing special have happened.
Can you just tell me something I don't know yet outside of all this scenario - as you said you believe, any personal experience?
Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by drLammy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
You can send me a mail directly, I didn't get the pm it's only displaying on my Nairaland page
fatokun.olamide27@gmail.com

Don't quote so I can remove later.
Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Which kind mumu thread be this one, damn nasty am out of here

1 Like

Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by kpakpakpa(m): 11:43pm On Apr 01
Hello sporaD8

i see you mention my thread in your comment, its unfortunate that we did not speak for more than a month now. i'm just greeting sir.

1. still yet to get that earbud, the problem is not money though, just finding it hard to see one

2. still using the device i show you, that thing help my life i tell you. Having some sleep there days is the best thing that has happened to me since the problem started.

3. I did not do the test that was recommended last month which i show you. I don't have the money for it.

4. I'm experiencing dry troat for some days now, its making me uncomfortable. Hope the problem is not related to my condition.

I will try and reach out to you tomorrow on whatsapp if that is ok for you.

Hope you and your love ones are good. Have a good night
Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by SporaD8: 7:25pm On Apr 02
kpakpakpa:
Hello sporaD8

i see you mention my thread in your comment, its unfortunate that we did not speak for more than a month now. i'm just greeting sir.

1. still yet to get that earbud, the problem is not money though, just finding it hard to see one

2. still using the device i show you, that thing help my life i tell you. Having some sleep there days is the best thing that has happened to me since the problem started.

3. I did not do the test that was recommended last month which i show you. I don't have the money for it.

4. I'm experiencing dry troat for some days now, its making me uncomfortable. Hope the problem is not related to my condition.

I will try and reach out to you tomorrow on whatsapp if that is ok for you.

Hope you and your love ones are good. Have a good night
1)In truth, that earbud is very hard to come by - I have only seen it displayed on online stores or distributed to workers at construction sites.
2)I'm glad to hear about this!
3)When you have enough to spare, you can still go for tympanometry test.
4)Dry Throat is in no way related to hearing problem - it's either bacteria infection, or an onset of fever.
Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:09pm On Apr 02
I thought your battery will be 11%
Re: This Is What Happened On My Birthday!(photo) by kpakpakpa(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03
SporaD8:

1)In truth, that earbud is very hard to come by - I have only seen it displayed on online stores or distributed to workers at construction sites.
2)I'm glad to hear about this!
3)When you have enough to spare, you can still go for tympanometry test.
4)Dry Throat is in no way related to hearing problem - it's either bacteria infection, or an onset of fever.
Always good to hear from you sir. So simple and straight.

I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Favorite Condom? / Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. / I Would Be Leaving Nairaland In Few Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.