Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) (6149 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / 'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by unamamatoto: 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2022
She pushed me away from her apartment and called me all sorts of names because of the things I got for her today being her birthday cry cry

She hasn't taken my calls since I left there in the morning cry cry

The economy hard on me cry cry

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by Realguyman1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 19, 2022
She was expecting u to buy her Lexus 350, abi? But anyhow sha, Na una sabi. Everybody get wetin dey do them for body now.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by dudusky007(m): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lol..ur 16yrs old girl abi Diz tins luks lyk wetyn u go collect 4 ur mama store

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by tee59(f): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2022
Is she hungry or you're? Someone needs food among you two.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by unamamatoto: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2022
With tears in my eyes, I'm taking the cornflakes cry cry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by Berrityga: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hope you left with the things? Of you didn't go back and collect them.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by Machinegun91(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2022
You should includes 6 packs of condoms in it

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by phorget(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2022
iPhone 14 dey dia you no see am buy for your babe... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by Williampisces: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lol cheesy The 3k was to make her hair, I guess ? undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by EvolvedPisces(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2022
Na redpillers dey do this kind thing. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by Weirdcamila: 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2022
You shouldn’t cry because she rejected it , cry because this all you have to give presently , poverty is bad.
I don’t blame the girl , nobody come this life to suffer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2022
shey the girl dey prison? wey you buy this kain hunger management package for her birthday?

bad guy. shey she no use bathroom slippers wipe you for head.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2022
Weirdcamila:

I don’t blame the girl , nobody come this life to suffer

so you mean the girl is running for her life? grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by dmgr(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
I can't stop laughing grin

But seriously op there is nothing to feel sad about, no call her again, if she really wan make the relationship continue she will reach out, and if she doesn't, just move on.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by superCleanworks(m): 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2022
tee59:
Is she hungry or you're? Someone needs food among you two.

you are wicked. I wan die for laugh grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by mynipple1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2022
you are not a romantic boyfriend at all...

just 2k can buy her something lovely that will put a huge smile on her face than those garbage you bought in the name of a birthday gift.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by fairwilliams: 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2022
unamamatoto:
She pushed me away from her apartment and called me all sorts of names because of the things I got for her today being her birthday cry cry

Send a text message to her this way saying u sh0uld av check d c0ntent of d gifts i br0ught cox there's a flight ticket attach to it but you've let me d0wn wit ur unruling behavi0ur..do av a great day.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by nazicartel(m): 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2022
Nede give them something for their birthdays. Besides that girl isn't your girlfriend. She has another person flashing her cuntus on a steady.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2022
I hope u took those things back as she rejected them

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by Pweetyccee(f): 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lol with tear in your eyes grin grin grin grin grin ewo una no go kill person with laugh 4 d nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by Streetmovement(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by pizzzy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
Oga leave dat useless girl
Use dat 1k go buy bread run with that Titus then step am down with hot tea no forget to video ya sef while you are at it.
Lastly post the video on ur status

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2022

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by clericuzzio(m): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
unamamatoto:

Abeg make I send my address, so you go send am to me. I will pay for delivery

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by clericuzzio(m): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2022
unamamatoto:

Ewu gambia, With tears in your eyes. Go commit suicide na.

S you drink am now, shey no be your body go dey nourished.
If you like no get sense

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by techWriter1: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2022
With sobs in my ears, I'm taking the cornflakes

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by wiseone28: 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2022
Fake gist

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by Sweetvie: 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
Lmao grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2022
unamamatoto:

You are eating cornflakes with tears in your eyes?

Be like sey hunger never wire you.

Some people dey soak garri with smiles, you dey eat "a whole" cornflakes with tears.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by mytime24(f): 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2022
Op u no try angry

Why not buy her an iphone undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Because I Got These For Her On Her Birthday (photo) by Crampyblood(m): 12:48am On Nov 20, 2022
I count things of at least 3k plus another 3k on the bed... Where una de see all this money from sef

..... motor shafts tokunbo, with delivery to anywhere in naija I'm your guy, my shop is at Block J 7 ladipo spare parts market... See siggy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Tall, Dark And Handsome! Short Guys Stay Off. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:the One Disease 80% Of Men Suffer From. / If You Are Owing House Rent Dont Pay Just Do This PHOTOS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.