Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? (16122 Views)

How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Shellsploit: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
AngelicBeing:
HIAN, as a E-Council certified Penetration tester, you go don use your skills collect all your certification expenses na wink

Confirm!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by thecommunist(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Considering the fact that school fees were cheap during my days... yes. I paid as low as NGN2500 per session when I was in Yaba tech and the highest I paid when I was in OOU was maybe 20k per session. All my school fees plus accomodations and feeding is not up to 500k if we add from nursery school, primary and secondary school plus jamb and WAEC fees as well as lessons fees, maybe total will be around 600,000k.
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
temitope27:
Me I never even go school, thank God am good at my job and it's paying me well

Pls sir, send me somethng let me use and eat. I'm yet to get a job after sch, and its terrible here in a new city. I am depressed.
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by temitope27(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

Pls sir, send me somethng let me use and eat. I'm yet to get a job after sch, and its terrible here in a new city. I am depressed.
are you ok, Mr graduate
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Timekeeper: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
GboyegaD:

I have left the industry over 10years now and most of my connects I am still with have all relocated. I will suggest you drop your resume at KPMG if you are below 26 and also all the bank graduate trainees. Back in the days, I think it was easier. You could drop your number and I am hopeful someone might be able to connect you to a right link. Will also talk to a few people I know.

Sir I am 28.... Nigerian strike delayed me so much and I had to ditch my HND 2 session to start a degree from level 2... So all these contributed to Age matter....

I wanted to try banks, deloitte and KPMG but age restricted me.......
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Timekeeper: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
temitope27:
are you ok, Mr graduate

Pls Egbon tope, what are you doing sir? I need sumtin doing too.. Ejoor sir
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by temitope27(m): 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Timekeeper:

Pls Egbon tope, what are you doing sir? I need sumtin doing too.. Ejoor sir
my work is nt easy but paying me, cos I work as a welder
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Tayorshd2(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sheuns:
Yelsz. And more. Na Federal government University I go. School fees was 19,800 (UNILAG). I didn’t buy books or handouts like that. In all Im not sure I spent up to 500k on fees and all.

Same here even my nysc alawere has refunded all my money for schoolling already
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Timekeeper: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
temitope27:
my work is nt easy but paying me, cos I work as a welder

God will bless your hustle bro
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
temitope27:
are you ok, Mr graduate
Pls help me, if you can. Thank u
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Demigod22: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
emmykk:

Education is not qualified by financial gains .it is all that you are after what you learn in school have been forgetting.
So it is wrong to want recoup or seeing if you have recoup your school fees.

The job you are employed for you are paid for services not school fee recouping.
In nutshell your school fee is for self development.

Intelligent response sighted. I think, these questions are inspired by insecurities, I have never regretted being formally educated, not for the financial prospects, but for the love of being an educated individual.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by jamesbridget13(f): 5:23pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yes! I have n I am really grateful to God
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by perdollar(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
I recouped my fee and every other expenses 4months after I graduated. It was about 700k.
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Lilsameey: 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
AmazingStudios:
My school was just for certificate sake, I got a skill while in school and that's what has been feeding me.
School hasn't added a dime to my account since I graduated.
Get an industry standard, custom and eye-catching 3D animation to advertise and promote your business this Xmas.
You have a script that you would love to see as a high quality animation?
You've got the right person for the job.
Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature.
Click on my profile for a nairaland link to my portfolio.
Can you do product animation?
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Lilsameey: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Let's say all my expenses to my current level is amount to 1million, I made more than that last month. grin
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by IamDavid(m): 5:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
temitope27:
Me I never even go school, thank God am good at my job and it's paying me well
Still, go to school.
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by temitope27(m): 5:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
IamDavid:
Still, go to school.
why oga
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by temitope27(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Timekeeper:

God will bless your hustle bro
thank you
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by temitope27(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

Pls help me, if you can. Thank u
I can't, thank you

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by venabili: 5:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hw much be school fees nw?

2yrs in poly 11k
House rent in poly: 12k for 2yrs
4yrs in university: 95k
House rent in univ 70k for 4yrs
Never bought a single textbook as i no fit afford am.

Roughly 200k sha.

Got 90k scholarship 3yrs in univ. 270k

Account don balance before i left.

Education is cheap in nigeria, but the quality is quite low too. You have to develop yourself or the certificate go useless.
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by AngelicBeing: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Shellsploit:

Confirm!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
This are what we do in Planet Jupiter >>>Certified network defender, Certified Ethical hacker, CEH MASTER, Certified threat intelligence analyst , advance penetration testing, incident handler, licensed penetration tester, forensic investigator etc shocked
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by SocialJustice: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yes. I'm probably at 1000% returns.
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by skyplustk(f): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
For where
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by osazsky(m): 5:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
wunmi590:
Good day N'Lander,

I was having a discussion with a friend yesterday, and he was complaining about how he was not being paid well despite his Masters, so I decided to bring this here.....

As the subject implies

As for me, yes I've, graduate like 10years ago and luck have actually shined on me since then when it comes to job...

Even before then, I was lucky to get my bursary 50k each every year, for both my OND (100k) and my BS.c (200k) days for lagosians
why not..in a millions fold
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
I have gained multiple plus. I have a private medical lab. which I realize not less than 600k a month since 8 years I started. Though, on my second degree ( medicine and surgery) but alert still dey drop at month end. Never regret of being a graduate.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by ogomilekan: 6:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by stuffs4me(m): 6:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
My total school fees was not up to N50,000
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by AmazingStudios(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lilsameey:
Can you do product animation?
Yes. Let's talk about it on whatsapp
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Shellsploit: 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
AngelicBeing:
This are what we do in Planet Jupiter >>>Certified network defender, Certified Ethical hacker, CEH MASTER, Certified threat intelligence analyst , advance penetration testing, incident handler, licensed penetration tester, forensic investigator etc shocked

How many years training shocked
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by AngelicBeing: 6:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Shellsploit:

How many years training shocked
Depending on how smart you are, 2 to 3years wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by authority2006(m): 6:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
A very sound YES. Though I'm not working for the government, I still managed to get my fees back from her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Change Of Course Form: How Much? / “JAMB Used Wrong Software For 2016” / Fire Outbreak At Nile University’s Medical Building In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.