Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? (16154 Views)

How Old Were You When You Graduated From Secondary School? / Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
Initially,Have recovered my school expenses after one opportunities from govt and also invest part to my post graduate courses,but the returns on the postgraduate haven't comes,but still using the degree to find opportunities.. it's not the recovered school expenses, that matters, it's the skills,I acquired then that matters to me..The skills help me in this depression economy and prepared me for future challenge of choice, decision,and investment..The only problems am encounting is delayed results and pressure from everywhere..I believe everything will work out one day..
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by victooman: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
complexBoss12:
undecided

If I had the information that I do today, I wouldn't have wasted 4 years of life for nothing.

If you're about to enter a Nigerian University, and you don't have connection, don't waste your time reading a non professional course!! when I say professional course I am not talking Psychology or Mass Comm. they are still useless in Nigeria.
calm down bro, u talk as if 4yrs will still not pass if u did not attend the school,, now put this in your head majority of the people who did not go to the high institution still did not make it,,

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by victooman: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
temitope27:
are you ok, Mr graduate
see envy,, so as you no go school graduate are now ur rival, forget say u get now, that guy go still make am pass you,, unless him no know wetin him go do for school.
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by temitope27(m): 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
victooman:
see envy,, so as you no go school graduate are now ur rival, forget say u get now, that guy go still make am pass you,, unless him no know wetin him go do for school.
so y av u nt make it? Y hasn't my secondary School teacher never make it at 60
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by victooman: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
temitope27:
so y av u nt make it? Y hasn't my secondary School teacher never make it at 60
see this mumu, go and take the statistics of illiterate and graduate and see who dey suffer pass for this country,, the fact that graduate are unemployed, is giving much attention is because they are special, there are millions of unemployed and broke school drop out like you and nobody gives a fvck, l just finish service last year, and l run a p.o.s stand that gives me not less than 5-6k a day, this is just the starting, by God grace by the end of next year l will sweep all the earning wey dey full your head, no go register ur self for school keep looking for graduate u will downgrade, check all the big enteprenuer in this country from obi cubana down to otedola and co, how many of them no go school? the major disadvantage of not been a graduate is what u are displaying here, insecurities,, that is why most of u non graduate will stick inside one shop, one business and one idea, meeting just ur basic needs and thinking you are wealthy,, l repeat unless na graduate wey no know waiting him go do for school go dey think say schooling na waste.
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by temitope27(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
victooman:
see this mumu, go and take the statistics of illiterate and graduate and see who dey suffer pass for this country,, the fact that graduate are unemployed, is giving much attention is because they are special, there are millions of unemployed and broke school drop out like you and nobody gives a fvck, l just finish service last year, and l run a p.o.s stand that gives me not less than 5-6k a day, this is just the starting, by God grace by the end of next year l will sweep all the earning wey dey full your head, no go register ur self for school keep looking for graduate u will downgrade, check all the big enteprenuer in this country from obi cubana down to otedola and co, how many of them no go school? the major disadvantage of not been a graduate is what u are displaying here, insecurities,, that is why most of u non graduate will stick inside one shop, one business and one idea, meeting just ur basic needs and thinking you are wealthy,, l repeat unless na graduate wey no know waiting him go do for school go dey think say schooling na waste.
Mr man, I don't think u av sense at all, who an illiterate? Can u please define? I Finish secondary School, learn work for 3 years, is that not an education? And nw doing perfectly with my job, the u re talking about at those with no skill at all and am nt among

2 Likes

Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by temitope27(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
victooman:
ur are also talking about running a POS business, there are so many non- graduate that do that shit ur are Happy about, thou good luck to you, my job gives me btw 80k-120k monthly and am still just 25,so stop hating
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Samuelriano1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
AmazingStudios:
My school was just for certificate sake, I got a skill while in school and that's what has been feeding me.
School hasn't added a dime to my account since I graduated.
Get an industry standard, custom and eye-catching 3D animation to advertise and promote your business this Xmas.
You have a script that you would love to see as a high quality animation?
You've got the right person for the job.
Hit me up on whatsapp with the number on my signature.
Click on my profile for a nairaland link to my portfolio.

boss I love your work.where do u stay, would love to learn pls
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by victooman: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
90 percent of the people that commented on this Thread confirm that they recover more than their school fees and spending after graduation,, like it or not many graduate are succeeding and doing well after school,, if you think the 4yrs u will use getting an education and the certificate will give u billions ,then good luck in your quest,, Living in a third world country like Nigeria with little or no exposure and yet not educated is very dangerous,, who in the world taught us that you must be employed or work for government as a graduate? Going to school have benefited me enough in this country, the enlightenment, exposure, confidence l got through out my stay in the university and during my service year is enough to make me succeed in any endeavors l put my hands into,
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by kingjaemmy: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
I attended a public university, so my fees was not so expensive. After school I did some work in the bank as a contract staff so I was able to recoup the fees. But it was a major struggle for me until I stumbled on some skills that I learnt, these skills have really helped me greatly in these tough times. Anyone who is interested in learning can reach me on WhatsApp https:///l2bjjd
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by victooman: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
temitope27:
ur are also talking about running a POS business, there are so many non- graduate that do that shit ur are Happy about, thou good luck to you, my job gives me btw 80k-120k monthly and am still just 25,so stop hating
5k multiply by 30 is 150k l even make more than that and yet l am still thinking big on how to expand , am 26 and yet after going to school l still makes better than you, if any contract or government work wey go pay well come l go still collect am and still maintain my business, if government program like N.power and the rest come l go still collect am and maintain my business,, so how are u better than me? guy it is more easier for a person to end up poor in this country if they are not educated,, now u are seeing this cash try and register in any institution even if ot is N.o.un so u dont end up limiting your chances,, you are still young ,forget all this unemployment bullshit,, get online skills too ,, develop yourself.
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by gfon(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
AmazingStudios:
My school was just for certificate sake, I got a skill while in school and that's what has been feeding me.
Get an industry standard, custom and eye-catching 3D animation to advertise and promote your business this Xmas.
boss,am interested in learning 3d animations,can you teach me and also be a guide?
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by temitope27(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
victooman:
5k multiply by 30 is 150k l even make more than that and yet l am still thinking big on how to expand , am 26 and yet after going to school l still makes better than you, if any contract or government work wey go pay well come l go still collect am and still maintain my business, if government program like N.power and the rest come l go still collect am and maintain my business,, so how are u better than me? guy it is more easier for a person to end up poor in this country if they are not educated,, now u are seeing this cash try and register in any institution even if ot is N.o.un so u dont end up limiting your chances,, you are still young ,forget all this unemployment bullshit,, get online skills too ,, develop yourself.
do you even know what I do? No u Don't,do you even know I invest? No u don't, so not everything is about going to a university, u just need common sense and enlightenment, am nt saying going to university is bad, cos I av an elder brother who is a medical doctor and also 2 younger ones who are in a university, so as u re planning big as so I am too,
U just need determination and hardwork
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by MisterKings(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
My skills pays my bills and I am very happy I did not bother going to school. The truth is education is power but not in this country. And yes I intend to study but not here where the witch government only pulls you down.

If you would like to learn how to shoot, edit videos and make a proper film or skit thats what I do. Hit me up on 09074543845.
I have also taught a number of Nairalanders in the past. You can be next.
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Ganzoh: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
AmazingStudios:

Guy u are really doing a good thing o, do you know you can see this art works for thousands of dollars as NFTs.
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by victooman: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
temitope27:
That is the point . the business and skills non graduate are bragging with most graduate are already learning and taking over it and at the end they still have their certificate,, 80 to 90 percent of the students in University and colleges already have handwork,, so when they come out they end up sharing that skill with you and you mr non graduate will have nothing else to compete with so who will lose at the long end? Remember l started attacking you when a guy beg u for money to feed here and u end up mocking him because he is a graduate,,this is why l am giving u sound reasons why most graduate despite the unemployment rate are still far better than non graduate... just like education, skills and handwork is becoming saturated too,, everyone must not do business and skills or else hunger will finish the so called people with the handwork,, graduate should not be mock and disrespected,, when most of them are gainfully employed that is when those with skills and crafts also make their money, so guy humble yourself ,you keep shouting u are 25yrs as if u are still a kid, at 26 l make over a 100k and yet l dont feel as if l have even started,, l wish u good luck in ur endeavors, if u dont like university it is understandable but dont ever think u are better than graduates because u have a skill that millions of people will join very soon. have a nice day.
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Munzy14(m): 5:42am On Nov 12, 2021
wunmi590:
Good day N'Lander,

I was having a discussion with a friend yesterday, and he was complaining about how he was not being paid well despite his Masters, so I decided to bring this here.....

As the subject implies

As for me, yes I've, graduate like 10years ago and luck have actually shined on me since then when it comes to job...

Even before then, I was lucky to get my bursary 50k each every year, for both my OND (100k) and my BS.c (200k) days for lagosians
Of course...Even within a year after Nysc sef.. Everything, including house rents during the four years and every dime spent.

Furthering studies in Nigeria of today should be for fun...Anyone doing it to secure high paying job is sleeping on a bicycle...Except if you have a good job and it requires you to study further.

To me it is cute for ladies, to secure lecturing job...All man should diversify to hustle...
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Munzy14(m): 5:50am On Nov 12, 2021
temitope27:
Mr man, I don't think u av sense at all, who an illiterate? Can u please define? I Finish secondary School, learn work for 3 years, is that not an education? And nw doing perfectly with my job, the u re talking about at those with no skill at all and am nt among
Of course, Skills don take over...But, try go a tertiary institution and keep the certificate like others...Make them no use am insult you even on top your money o.. cheesy

Being in the tertiary institution, has a way of molding and sharpen you in whatever you do...Plus your mindset.
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by temitope27(m): 6:17am On Nov 12, 2021
Munzy14:

Of course, Skills don take over...But, try go a tertiary institution and keep the certificate like others...Make them no use am insult you even on top your money o.. cheesy

Being in the tertiary institution, has a way of molding and sharpen you in whatever you do...Plus your mindset.
I don't agree with you, there are many graduate that can't even reason well, just go there for certificate and come out and so useless, maybe u re talking about speaking good English Sha, cos that's what most Nigerian call education
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Welderwede(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2021
[quote author=Sheuns post=107524986]Yelsz. And more. Na Federal government University I go. School fees was 19,800 (UNILAG). I didn’t buy books or handouts like that. In all Im not sure I spent up to 500k on fees and all. [/qu
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by AmazingStudios(m): 9:10am On Nov 12, 2021
Ganzoh:

Guy u are really doing a good thing o, do you know you can see this art works for thousands of dollars as NFTs.
Wow...... I would like to know how pls
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by RosyIsBlessed: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2021
100 times.
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Fayvhur(f): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2021
I studied anatomy 4 years and paid 310k per year. I'm studying medicine now, paying 355k per year.... I hope my salary in 2 years can recoup
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by clockwisereport: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2021
Stopfapping:
All my school fees plus accomodations in ABU Zaria doesn't sum up to 100k, upon say na engineering I study (5years)

Thanks to God, my first salary triples All my 5years fees

When did you graduate?
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by Ganzoh: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2021
AmazingStudios:

Wow...... I would like to know how pls

Send me a mail directly then we move from there
Re: Have You Been Able To Recoup All Your School Fees Since You Graduated? by AngelJennifer: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
I have recouped mine since first year of working

Its remaining the money I spent on ICAN. And I have to recoup it next year by God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Prepare For JAMB 2018/2019 And Score Very High / News About Federal University Of Lokoja, Kogi State. / School Of Nursing Form Now Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.