Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick (4823 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Medical Students Forced To Sign An Undertaking / Daniel Kolenda Crusade Organisers Tender Apology / Students Forced To Use Typewriters In Business Studies - Edem Ossai Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Zandena:
I have said times without number that the peaceful coexistence in Yoruba land is nothing but a hoax!
Muslims are the only ones taking shits from ungodly religion called christianity.
This is what they have been struggling to entrenched in the northern parts of the country but trust northerners! They no give them space.
Some years ago they built clinic in a town in Bauchi state and demanded any Muslim patient to convert to christianity before they can enjoy the services of the clinic
Give Christian space outside your house and later he will claim ownership of the house through dubious crusades!
Christianity = Discrimination
Using deceit and taking advantage to convert people is worst than doing so at gun point!

We can see how you have taken care of your Christian problem in the north

2 Likes

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
@OP your topics are either praising Buhari or trying to paint Muslims in the SW as victims!
Everything about APC is just pure division and evil!

2 Likes

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by HellAnus: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
stonemasonn:
Indeed! you won't let your child attend an Islamic gathering to hear another version of the truth and decide, would you?

There is nothing truth about Islam other than bomb making and terrorism

3 Likes

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by HellAnus: 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Biodun556:
Why bringing religious programs to public schools?

God bless the organisers. Islam is an evil religion that must be eradicated. Pissful religion.

Go and argue with the organisers

3 Likes

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by Putindbutt: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Biodun556:

We don't want to know his intentions, no to religious bigotry. It is stupidity. If Ifa priest do the same tomorrow, christians will be the first to shout.
Does the picture looks anything like some school kids being forced?. Christians hold open crusade, Muslims likewise, even the traditional worshippers forced the public to vacate some portion of the streets at certain times while performing their rites. Y'all screaming blue murder over school kids that normally would be attracted to seeing a white man do his thing.
I expect much more than the scanty hijab students if truly they were forced.

modified; From naptu's update, he only visited the school, students weren't forced to a crusade ground.

2 Likes

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by adekolaelect(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
vanbonattel:

Let the children hear the truth, let them decide if the truth should set them free. John 8:32
you need mental examination .

2 Likes

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
abdelrahman:
dumb ass nigga, is that how the post about?

The thing is that y'all protestant Christians like to force people to your own sh.it.
Don't let that guy's stupidity ruin your mind man..he's being immature..
Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
HellAnus:

God bless the organisers. Islam is an evil religion that must be eradicated. Pissful religion.

You have a big problem with your mindset..I ain't a Muslim but your statement sounds so weird and disgusting..must everyone be a Christian before you agree with them..??
I don't mind if you are gonna insult me won't be expecting nothing less from someone who can open his mouth and insult a religion cos of his hate for it...

1 Like

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by ivolt: 6:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Those kids don't look forced to me.

I have always advocated for the expunging of religious activities from public schools and institutions but
the adherents of both religions are usually angry at such suggestion.
This religious knucklehead TESCOM whatever would have no leg to stand on if that was the case.

It is a parent's problem not governments if they fail to train their children.

4 Likes

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
The school should be sued by the Muslims association cos that school committed an offence..that's infringement of their freedom..
Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by DeMekus: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
abdelrahman:
sharrap nigga.

Oh u mean how Yahweh killed 42 little niglets just because they called Elisha a'bald headed'?
Arab Muslim terrorists are never circumcized just as their dirty beards are never shaved, so I'm wondering how prafet Mohammed was able to squeeze his blokos through the tight kpekus of a 6-year-old girl called Aishat.

2 Likes

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by DeMekus: 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
HellAnus:

They need to go extinct like dinosaurs.

2 Likes

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
DeMekus:

Arab Muslim terrorists are never circumcized just as their dirty beards are never shaved, so I'm wondering how prafet Mohammed was able to squeeze his blokos through the tight kpekus of a 6-year-old girl called Aishat.
just like how Moses did when Yahweh ordered him to keep virgins girl to himself.

And keep believing rubbish that the prophet married 6 years old girl
Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by HellAnus: 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rydermaverick:

You have a big problem with your mindset..I ain't a Muslim but your statement sounds so weird and disgusting..must everyone be a Christian before you agree with them..??
I don't mind if you are gonna insult me won't be expecting nothing less from someone who can open his mouth and insult a religion cos of his hate for it...

I dont argue with a pissful headslammer. Get lost

2 Likes

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
HellAnus:

I dont argue with a pissful headslammer. Get lost
I'd love us to debate on the issue as a matured set of persons not insult..if you are gonna prove me wrong pls feel free to..but if you are gonna stick with your insults then I guess that statement you made in the first place says a lot about you..
You don't insult people's belief cos you think theirs is wrong you give them proves why you think so...it's called "deep reasoning"..
Trolling ain't getting you no where man..you can still insult if you want all I'd really appreciate it if you prove me wrong..

4 Likes

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by naptu2: 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kolenda: We Are Sorry – Crusade Organiser Writes Oyo TESCOM For Visiting Public School

By Inside Oyo. November 11, 2021.

Great Gospel Crusade, organiser of a Christian crusade in preparation for a program aimed at receiving a German Christian crusader, Evangelist Daniel Kolenda, has apologised to the Oyo state government for visiting a public school in the state which has generated reactions.

On Tuesday, the Muslim Community of Oyo State (MUCOYOS) accused the Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM), of forcing Muslim students to listen to Christian preaching.

MUCOYOS noted that Muslim students were being forced to attend Christian crusade.

MUCOYOS specifically pointed out that it was disheartening that on Friday 29th October, a crusade team was at Sasa Community High School, where Muslim students were deliberately disallowed from observing Jum’at service.

The group in a statement signed by the duo of Alhaji Ishaq Kunle Sanni (Chairman) and Alhaji Murisiku Abidemi Siyanbade (Secretary-General) alleged that the Muslim students in other schools in Ibadan were kept on a special Christian evangelization assembly against their faith.

But in a letter obtained by InsideOyo.com on Wednesday, Rev Israel Olaseinde, Crusade Chairman, apologised for the error, saying it was done without the knowledge and approval of the organiser.

“It has come to our notice that one of our teams visited a public school in their outreach.

https://www.insideoyo.com/kolenda-we-are-sorry-crusade-organiser-writes-oyo-tescom-for-visiting-public-school/

1 Like

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by mamdanju: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
imagine if this was done by a Muslim commissioner in the predominantly Muslim north to the few Christian students. You may hear a report reaching International Criminal Court in Hague. Nigerian Christians are the most intolerant set of bigots you can find anywhere. The Quran declares "Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things" (2:256).

3 Likes

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by Alabule: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Biodun556:
This is rubbish!

But I live in Ibadan and this story is a lie. A big fat lie.

2 Likes

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by DeMekus: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
abdelrahman:
just like how Moses did when Yahweh ordered him to keep virgins girl to himself.

And keep believing rubbish that the prophet married 6 years old girl
Are you saying you don't trust your Qur'an any longer?

3 Likes

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Contrary to what the majority think, Muslims are the main victims of religious intolerance. I've had many Christians as friends whom I like, and I respect their religious beliefs. But these guys will keep disturbing me, telling me how I'm too good to be a Muslim. One even invited his pastor to come speak with him. I was really victimized by those Christians, they impose their religion on everyone. The other time while we were praying at the mosque, one Christian man came with his microphone saying it's only Jesus that can save. We are victims but no one pays attention to us. Muslim students suffer a lot in public schools. We understand your religion is trash and full of deceit, it's actually a religion for the gullible, yet we respect you and bother you with preachings, but you won't let us be

5 Likes

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by traihit: 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Putindbutt:

Does the picture looks anything like some school kids being forced?. Christians hold open crusade, Muslims likewise, even the traditional worshippers forced the public to vacate some portion of the streets at certain times while performing their rites. Y'all screaming blue murder over school kids that normally would be attracted to seeing a white man do his thing.
I expect much more than the scanty hijab students if truly they were forced.

modified; From naptu's update, he only visited the school, students weren't forced to a crusade ground.

See, that is Ibadan, the centre of bitter politics which does not exclude religions. I was at a public school when these oyinbo people came, the students were already in their classes and they just left like that.
To be honest, civil service especially Tescom related stuff is very sensitive in Ibadan presently and no principal will force students to attend any crusade.

It's normal for them to do that so that we can think they're being victimized. Islam has never been victimized in Ibadan from my opinion and in fact, the present government has been doing everything to satisfy them but they'll never be satisfied except they're the one governing and making the state like Buhari is making Nigeria. That's the only way to satisfy them.

You can't be in Ibadan and say you don't know about Daniel Kolenda's presence. Isn't that enough to warrant criticism and jealousy?

5 Likes

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by BeardedMeat(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sowiki:
Contrary to what the majority think, Muslims are the main victims of religious intolerance. I've had many Christians as friends whom I like, and I respect their religious beliefs. But these guys will keep disturbing me, telling me how I'm too good to be a Muslim. One even invited his pastor to come speak with him. I was really victimized by those Christians, they impose their religion on everyone. The other time while we were praying at the mosque, one Christian man came with his microphone saying it's only Jesus that can save. We are victims but no one pays attention to us. Muslim students suffer a lot in public school. We under your religion is trash and full of deceit, it's actually a religion for the gullible, yet we respect you and bother you with preachings, but you won't let us be
What about the 5am loudspeakers from mosques on a daily basis? Is that not encroachment?

1 Like

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by IMAliyu(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
HellAnus:

DeMekus:

They need to go extinct like dinosaurs.

The line that separates your mindset from that of a terrorist's is the willingness to use violence.

1 Like

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
DeMekus:

Are you saying you don't trust your Qur'an any longer?
that one looks like Quranic verse to u motherfvcker?

The only Hadith that recorded it was from buhari hadith,and history of hijrah migration and some evidence proved it wrong with some evidence.

Nigga u supposed worry about how 90 years old Joseph married 12 years old Mary,the mama of your Human god
Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by HellAnus: 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
IMAliyu:

The line that separates your mindset from that of a terrorist's is the willingness to use violence.

I am not a Muslim. Only muslims are terrorists

2 Likes

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by heykims(m): 2:08am On Nov 12, 2021
Validated:
Let the children hear the truth and decide. That is the essence of education
This is hypocrisy of the highest level
Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by SportsHD: 3:25am On Nov 12, 2021
See how fake news is destabilizing our nation?

2 Likes

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by ProfGday(m): 5:55am On Nov 12, 2021
Having read all the posts and counter comments on this thread.. All I can say is that Blackman still have a very long way to go.

If we fail to teach our kids religious tolerance at this level how are we sure the next generation will not ended up as terrorists and kidnappers?

Christianity brought many many good things to West Africa,likewise Islam.

But due to hatred and envious attitudes of your leaders and followers cum politicians,these two religions have sent Nigeria back in terms of development for the past few years.

Just look at the state of education in Nigeria, can you boldly say you are happy?

No job,no good roads,no stable electricity, food scarcity,kidnapping and ritual killing are so rampant...

Still the only thing you want to be fighting and puffing in the mouth like snake is RELIGION..... Something must be wrong with us upstair..!

In a country where things work,nobody fight for these things rubbish.

Instead let's fight for lack of:
Security
Good education
Social amenities
Good health sector
Good leaders and nation planners
Economic stability
Etc

God bless you

1 Like

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by lereinter(m): 6:42am On Nov 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Only the confuse Government of Oyo state can answer this your question

Oga go and sit down
Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by lereinter(m): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2021
Kunlelee:
Why all this forcing of religion on all this innocent kids.

Is this what you call force

So by visiting a single school to the children have changed to Christianity

Let islamic people also visit schs and peacefully teach

1 Like

Re: All Students Forced To Attend Daniel Kolenda Crusade In Ibadan, Muslims Kick by lereinter(m): 6:47am On Nov 12, 2021
stonemasonn:
Indeed! you won't let your child attend an Islamic gathering to hear another version of the truth and decide, would you?

So no islamic teacher has gone to schools to talk or teach

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unical Suplementry Form On Sale / Universities Websites.good Or Bad. / World Teacher's Day - Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.