Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

How Can I Get To Unizik From Benin City - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get To Unizik From Benin City (794 Views)

My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip / Female UNIZIK Post-UTME Candidate Dies In Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get To Unizik From Benin City by justiniyke29: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Goodday everyone, my sister will be traveling to unizik and I want to know what vehicle she can enter.
Is it a straight journey from benin city?
Is she to enter vehicle to Onitsha. She hasn't travelled before and am too busy to follow
Re: How Can I Get To Unizik From Benin City by Bigredmachine: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Let her go to Onitsha, it's better and safer
Re: How Can I Get To Unizik From Benin City by justiniyke29: 5:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Let her go to Onitsha, it's better and safer
from Onitsha, how will she locate there? I am looking at Google map but I don't know the specific bus to put her on.
Re: How Can I Get To Unizik From Benin City by Prayfortheworld: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
justiniyke29:
from Onitsha, how will she locate there? I am looking at Google map but I don't know the specific bus to put her on.
Let her stop at Onitsha (upper iweka) and ask them were she will get a car going to Awka. When she enters the car let her tell the driver that she will stop at unzik junction
Safe trip to her
Re: How Can I Get To Unizik From Benin City by samista: 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Enter bus going to Onitsha, then take bus from there going to Awka, At Awka stop at Unizik Junction.
Re: How Can I Get To Unizik From Benin City by BlackTurf: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

Let her stop at Onitsha (upper iweka) and ask them were she will get a car going to Awka. When she enters the car let her tell the driver that she will stop at unzik junction
Safe trip to her
Op follow this advice. From Onitsha (upper iweka) to Awka should be at most 4H. From wherever they stop her in Awka to Unizik, will cost at most 2H.

Good luck
Re: How Can I Get To Unizik From Benin City by Prayfortheworld: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
BlackTurf:

Op follow this advice. From Onitsha (upper iweka) to Awka should be at most 4H. From wherever they stop her in Awka to Unizik, will cost at most 2H.

Good luck
Na 800 if them stop her for unzik junction she go enter sch shuttle enter inside school
Re: How Can I Get To Unizik From Benin City by justiniyke29: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

Safe trip to her
thanks bro. Is it a straight bus from Onitsha to the unizik junction
Re: How Can I Get To Unizik From Benin City by justiniyke29: 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

Safe trip to her
Thanks bro
Re: How Can I Get To Unizik From Benin City by justiniyke29: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
samista:
Enter bus going to Onitsha, then take bus from there going to Awka, At Awka stop at Unizik Junction.
Thanks bro
Re: How Can I Get To Unizik From Benin City by justiniyke29: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
BlackTurf:

Good luck
Am grateful for the quick reply. I will do just dat
Re: How Can I Get To Unizik From Benin City by Prayfortheworld: 9:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
justiniyke29:
thanks bro. Is it a straight bus from Onitsha to the unizik junction
Yes
From Onitsha (upper iweka) to Awka (unzik junction)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Friends What Is The Best Way Of Making It To The USA Or Canada / I Finally Moved To Abuja / Is This Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.