Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Alaafin Wife Rocks Him With Her Bum As They Dance Together At A Party(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alaafin Wife Rocks Him With Her Bum As They Dance Together At A Party(video) (1642 Views)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Wife Rocks Him With Her Bum As They Dance Together At A Party(video) by Insidenaija: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
A video of 83-year-old Alaafin of Oyo, oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III and one of his young wives dancing at a party has been shared online, Newpremises reports.

In the video, the young wife could be seen rocking the monarch with her butt as he danced and sprayed her some money.

Watch the video below:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI9ZqoLjDfs][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/alaafin-of-oyos-wife-rocks-him-with-her-bum-as-they-dance-together-at-a-party-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Alaafin Wife Rocks Him With Her Bum As They Dance Together At A Party(video) by Bola146(f): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Alaafin Wife Rocks Him With Her Bum As They Dance Together At A Party(video) by Disclaimer12: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Slay Queen indeed! Traditionally institution is getting bastardized daily! The more reasons politicians talk to them as they wish! Imagine the way a Queen of one of the most historical kingdom dancing like she's in Quilox or Cubana! Some positions deserved modesty and decorum! This is not the conservativeness associated with Royalty! Defend it as hard as you can, but this is all shade of wrong
Re: Alaafin Wife Rocks Him With Her Bum As They Dance Together At A Party(video) by bigpriik: 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nothing special about this current alafins there are just a relic of the ancient ones.
Re: Alaafin Wife Rocks Him With Her Bum As They Dance Together At A Party(video) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
If no be Oba of Benin Omo N’Oba N’Edo Uku’ Akpolokpolo Ewuare Ogidigan..oba ghato kpere ese..the rest undecided
Re: Alaafin Wife Rocks Him With Her Bum As They Dance Together At A Party(video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
I still don't want to believe this Alafin has the energy to sexually satisfy these women, something is not adding up,I wish I have an insider to gist me.
Re: Alaafin Wife Rocks Him With Her Bum As They Dance Together At A Party(video) by cherryCola: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
pls OP where is the bum bum .
Re: Alaafin Wife Rocks Him With Her Bum As They Dance Together At A Party(video) by Nonexisting: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
More power to your dick, Kabiyesi. Keep fuccking them fresh pussies.

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Masturbation / Why Is It So Difficult To Get A Girlfriend As A Cute Guy / What Can I Do For Boys To Leave Me Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.