Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Health Benefits Of Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Health Benefits Of Masturbation (1640 Views)

The Evil Side Of Masturbation Nobody Told About. / 5 Effect Of Masturbation / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Benefits Of Masturbation by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 03, 2022
wink

Re: Health Benefits Of Masturbation by Skyflygang3: 8:54am On Feb 03, 2022
Big Fool
Re: Health Benefits Of Masturbation by stunnert(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2022
Op try to stop that thing wey you dey go smoke for that corner
Re: Health Benefits Of Masturbation by Goldbw122(m): 11:47am On Feb 03, 2022
There is no health benefits ooo it will always decrease something in you that you don't want to decrease...
Re: Health Benefits Of Masturbation by Itohanmiwa: 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
The most adverse side effect of masturbation is that it causes brain drainage and low mental strength immediately you wake up from a deep sleep induced by masturbation. Your brain wipes out every thing it contains and you might have problem recalling past events. Be careful son
Re: Health Benefits Of Masturbation by Candidlady: 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Rare picture of a chronic wan.ker called josh123 cheesy cheesy

Re: Health Benefits Of Masturbation by josh123(m): 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Candidlady:

you are looking for attention abi?
Re: Health Benefits Of Masturbation by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
The most adverse side effect of masturbation is that it causes brain drainage and low mental strength immediately you wake up from a deep sleep induced by masturbation. Your brain wipes out every thing it contains and you might have problem recalling past events. Be careful son

Source : "walaii I no fit lie give you"
Re: Health Benefits Of Masturbation by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Goldbw122:
There is no health benefits ooo it will always decrease something in you that you don't want to decrease...

No one has ever die masturbating but people have died,have heart attacks,stroke while having sex grin

your point is?
Re: Health Benefits Of Masturbation by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Candidlady:

grin
Re: Health Benefits Of Masturbation by Goldbw122(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Manesalah:

No one has ever die masturbating but people have died,have heart attacks,stroke while having sex grin

your point is?
Am out of point

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. / How I Escaped Being A Step Father / Who Is Going To Take Care Of The Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.