Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,849 members, 7,956,180 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition (13428 Views)

Alcohol A Night Before A Pre-employment Medical Test / BEDC Graduate Trainee Test Invite / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by obonujoker(m): 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
MirthOsas:
Na quarterly BEDC dey recruit?

Lol... Wey dem no pay well...
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by bluefilm: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
NapoleonHill:

Don't drag the corporate world into this. This is how you enslave yourself in the name of working and end up being abused by private organizations. There is no provision anywhere either by law or executive order or anything at all that encourages mandatory vaccination.

Don't mind that goat.
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Czario: 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
planetx:
The America that this idiots are copying have had the courts thrown out Joe Biden vaccine mandate as unconstitutional.

Did you know ?
US house of reps and Senate members, US postal workers are not required to take the vaccine ?

Hmm..
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Guzx: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Really
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by panpan(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
It is called a "vaccine", but it is not a vaccine. It is a messenger RNA (mRNA) injection.

It may be hard for applicants intending to work at BEDC Electricity Plc, but refusing to take the covid jab would be a much better decision in the long term.

2 Likes

Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Babara1994(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
BEDC cancelled my employment and 6 other trainees from Lagos for no reason after signing the 4 year bond. They gave no reason and no compensation. That company has no administrative structure. Useless people.

1 Like

Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
The Illuminati Satanic globalists will do anything to give unsuspecting and desperate humans the Devil's mark! sad sad

1 Like

Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Equity15(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
youngelder:

I know someone who was invited for that field stuff that has resumed work with them last week...
interesting, do you know about the pay J didn't go cause I felt it wasn't worth the stress from lagos
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Czario:

Did you know ?
US house of reps and Senate members, US postal workers are not required to take the vaccine ?

Hmm..
Soon some Satanic soldiers will come here and say occult secret societies do not exist, and it's all a "conspiracy theory"! angry

1 Like

Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Zanzibar1:
If you can't follow their simple instructions, you won't be able to adapt to protocols and the corporate world...
.. if you have any intention of working with them, why not follow their rules
Rules like allowing your blood to be injected with a shady substance because you need job

1 Like

Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
femi4:
no longer a choice, it's mandatory
mandated by your demigod Biden, right?
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
cloud:
I think the whole idea is to reduce the number of potential applicants, knowing fully well that a lot of people are not vaccinated and will likely want to apply.
Bollocks! Too simplistic reasoning. angry
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
femi4:
Hypocrite
You were not a lab rat when you took immunization vaccine against polio, measles etc
Try a little more education on this jab, and stop ignorantly or deceptively equating it to true vaccines used for measles or polio. angry
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
Austema:
This can not be the marks of the beast (666)
So, what is the "mark"!
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pious101:
Their work their rule....if u don't like d rule stay away from d job...no one is forcing u
keep supporting evil! sad
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

No be you dey find work?if you need work adhere to their terms..if you ain't comfortable you can opt out..tho it's quite "inconvenient"from their part but if you really need the job that shouldn't be a big deal..
shouldn't be? Really? undecided
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
annyplenty:
And they say it is not a forced vaccination. this is a subtle forced vaccination like no mark no buying/selling
Off course it's the end of this age! undecided

1 Like

Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
atonement12:
shouldn't be? Really? undecided
Yeah man..do you have a problem with that?
If you do kindly state it now..
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

How about the mark of the zombie?
Same thing! undecided
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
atonement12:
Same thing! undecided
Well for your info don't be disturbed cos they are not related..
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
purpinkx:

Has your workplace ever asked if you took polio or missiles measles vaccine?

Tell them...more power to your intellect! cheesy
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Well for your info don't be disturbed cos they are not related..
Perfectly related... 'zombie apocalypse' loading for the vaccinated! Tick Tock...!
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
atonement12:
Perfectly related... 'zombie apocalypse' loading for the vaccinated! Tick Tock...!
You watch too many movies man change that..
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

You watch too many movies man change that..
Actually, I saw this "revelation movie" about 9 years ago before anyone knew there was going to be covid lockdowns and novel mandatory gene therapy jabbings. undecided
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by coernes: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
I MUST BE RAPTURED OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE CONCLUDED THAT RAPTURE HAS TAKEN PLACE ALREADY AND COVID 19 VACCINE A COMPULSORY 666 MARK.

VERY SOON BEFORE YOU BUY OR SELL YOU MUST HAVE THE VACCINE. NONSENSE!
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
atonement12:
Actually, I saw this "revelation movie" about 9 years ago before anyone knew there was going to be covid lockdowns and novel mandatory gene therapy jabbings. undecided
Well that left for your "imagination"..all I know is you those stuffs ain't happening..
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by purpinkx(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
femi4:
Understanding is zero.
You took those vaccines without thinking of being a lab rat. That's the point

Reasoning is -2.

People are skeptical of the vaccine because they are being forced to take it.

My ma’ wasn't forced to give me polio or measles vaccine.

She decided that it was best for me.

My sister never had polio vaccine because she was born in a remote area and was too old to take it later.

No one has ever asked if or why she didn't take the vaccine.

No one said, “you must take polio vaccine to work here”

Wake up!!!

1 Like

Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Well that left for your "imagination"..all I know is you those stuffs ain't happening..
If I had told you 5 years ago that all that is happening now will happen, you would similarly have doubted. lipsrsealed
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by femi4: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
atonement12:
Try a little more education on this jab, and stop ignorantly or deceptively equating it to true vaccines used for measles or polio. angry
Olodo

Check the history of vaccines production in stages
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
atonement12:
If I had told you 5 years ago that all that is happening now will happen, you would similarly have doubted. lipsrsealed
For sure � I would have doubted..it was a sudden occurrence and no one knew it was ever gonna happen..
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by atonement12: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

For sure � I would have doubted..it was a sudden occurrence and no one knew it was ever gonna happen..
No one knew? cheesy cheesy
Re: BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
atonement12:
No one knew? cheesy cheesy
Sure..any opposing stance?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Railway Corporation Recruitment / Bow Tie To An Interview? Please I Need Your Advice / Dangote Group Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.