Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,647 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census (36615 Views)

Tinubu Bans Political Groups In Lagos As War With Aregbesola Worsens Over 2023 / Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Americans Debate The Most Popular African Ethnic Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by plaindealer: 2:46am On Nov 15, 2021
nisai:
If only our noisy brothers had a leader like him. South east would have been earning over 1 trillions (multiply 5 states by lagos igr) in igr today instead of 52 billion. grin grin

They won't even know what to do with him, they are too clueless and self-destructive to know what's good for them.

That region is hopeless and stuck in reverse, no direction and credible leader, the elected officials abdicated to terrorists who are now calling the shots.

Just imagine people under terrorist control trying to raise shoulder with you, they are not even in control of their own future, they have zero freedom of movement or association because their terrorists took that rights away from them, they get killed and terrorized when not authorized to leave their homes.

I truly feel sorry for them in that region, it's very sad..

6 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 15, 2021
plaindealer:

They won't even know what to do with him, they are too clueless and self-destructive to know what's good for them.

That region is hopeless and stuck in reverse, no direction and credible leader, the elected officials abdicated to terrorists who are now calling the shots.

Just imagine people under terrorist control trying to raise shoulder with you, they are not even in control of their own future, they have zero freedom of movement or association because their terrorists took that rights away from them, they get killed and terrorized when not authorized to leave their homes.

I do NOT feel sorry for them at all. It’s about to get worse for them and I’m here for it.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by SonOfEl(m): 5:22am On Nov 15, 2021
plaindealer:

It's official.... You are indeed lost.

Useless braggadocio....always wanting to be at par with the igbos....lol.... Keep throwing your pathetic stones...it shows we are up.....and you are down

Great men have nothing to prove to anybody...you have indeed mastπrbated over your delusions and illusions.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by SonOfEl(m): 5:25am On Nov 15, 2021
nisai:
If only our noisy brothers had a leader like him. South east would have been earning over 1 trillions (multiply 5 states by lagos igr) in igr today instead of 52 billion. grin grin

Noisy? Chai....please take a look at the mirror and scream the word "noisy" again.

Everyone knows your type of yorubas are monumental noisemakers. Empty barrels always seeking acceptance. Copycats and fakes.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by SonOfEl(m): 5:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Dsalvo, you are relatively new in nairaland, so i can understand your exuberance.

We dealt with your nairaland fathers in the past, we still have the weaponsssssss.....to deal with you kidlings
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 15, 2021
kingawothefirst:

I do NOT feel sorry for them at all. It’s about to get worse for them and I’m here for it.

Lol. I get your point sha. How does one feel sorry for self-destructive people who deliberately and stubbornly self-harm all the time?

They fight, insult and alienate everyone too. Extremely hateful , intolerant and divisive people always looking for things that divides others to precipitate enmity and chaos . A very difficult people.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 15, 2021
SonOfEl:
Dsalvo, you are relatively new in nairaland, so i can understand your exuberance.

We dealt with your nairaland fathers in the past, we can have the weaponsssssss.....to deal with you kidlings

Lol. Stop taking yourself so seriously. Nairaland means nothing to me and I don't take anything hypocrites say seriously.

I am mainly only interested in the progress of Yorubas and the advancement of our socio-economic interests. I would not even bother with Igbos if you people stay in your lane.

Instead you wake daily to make Yorubas, your biggest benefactors on Earth, the target of your toxicity and hate. Younger generation of Yorubas wont tolerate your aberrant behaviour. Take it from me.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by SonOfEl(m): 5:39am On Nov 15, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. Stop taking yourself so seriously. Nairaland means nothing to me and I don't take anything hypocrites say seriously.

I am mainly only interested in the progress of Yorubas and the advancement of our socio-economic interests. I would not even bother with Igbos if you people stay in your lane.

Instead you wake daily to make Yorubas, your biggest benefactors on Earth, the target of your toxicity and hate. Younger generation of Yorubas wont tolerate your aberrant behaviour. Take it from me.

Wetin kill papa, na him go kill pikin o..... Be careful what you wish for
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 15, 2021
SonOfEl:

It's official.... You are indeed lost.

Useless braggadocio....always wanting to be at par with the igbos....lol.... Keep throwing your pathetic stones...it shows we are up.....and you are down

Great men have nothing to prove to anybody...you have indeed mastπrbated over your delusions and illusions.

You see, this is why many resent and despise Igbos.

Your leaders are the worst in Nigeria, Your States are horiffic failures every young Igbo wants to escape.

Your land is currently beset with insecurity and unrest, your people are dispersed all across Nigeria, more than all others.

Your people have made the peaceful and progressive SW their second biggest home in the world after the SE. Yet rather than learn from the lauded nature of Yorubas that provides the peace and tolerance you enjoy in the SW you will mock it as cowardice and "enslavement".

You Igbos alone, of over 250 ethnic groups, will ungraciously insult Yorubas about owning this and that in their land and enslaving them in their own domain.

Yet in reality you own zilch comparatively and are actually only moderately successful in the SW because of the benevolent nature of the Yorubas you continue to ungratefully and ungraciously advertise to the world as "weakness" .

Whereas the very modest Yorubas are factually the most successful in Nigeria by far with the biggest middle class and purchasing power, it is you Igbos alone who wll label them "unambitious" and "lazy" merely because they are tolerant, progressive, accommodating, peaceful and never impede the progress of anyone in their land as you hostile Igbos do in yours.

With all that, and with your modest success gained through the benevolence of other Nigerians , you still brag you are "up" and others are "down"? Why will you ingrates not be disliked passionately by all?

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 15, 2021
SonOfEl:

Wetin kill papa, na him go kill pikin o..... Be careful what you wish for

Whatever. Lol.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by SonOfEl(m): 6:23am On Nov 15, 2021
Dsalvo:

You see, this is why many resent and despise Igbos.

Your leaders are the worst in Nigeria, Your States are horiffic failures every young Igbo wants to escape.

Your land is currently beset with insecurity and unrest, your people are dispersed all across Nigeria, more than all others.

Your people have made the peaceful and progressive SW their second biggest home in the world after the SE. Yet rather than learn from the lauded nature of Yorubas that provides the peace and tolerance you enjoy in the SW you will mock it as cowardice and "enslavement".

You Igbos alone, of over 250 ethnic groups, will ungraciously insult Yorubas about owning this and that in their land and enslaving them in their own domain.

Yet in reality you own zilch comparatively and are actually only moderately successful in the SW because of the benevolent nature of the Yorubas you continue to ungratefully and ungraciously advertise to the world as "weakness" .

Whereas the very modest Yorubas are factually the most successful in Nigeria by far with the biggest middle class and purchasing power, it is you Igbos alone who wll label them "unambitious" and "lazy" merely because they are tolerant, progressive, accommodating, peaceful and never impede the progress of anyone in their land as you hostile Igbos do in yours.

With all that, and with your modest success gained through the benevolence of other Nigerians , you still brag you are "up" and others are "down"? Why will you ingrates not be disliked passionately by all?

Lesson number 1: There is a difference between yoruba and southwest with respect to earning power and industry

It's naive and stupid to think that the SW region especially Lagos comprises only or mainly of yoruba enterprise. Years back, i knew how yorubas were flying placards in fear of igbo domination. Be it in business or politics (tinubu was so scared he hired thugs to attack igbo election strongholds in Lagos).

It's stupid to think that even half of lagos wealth is yoruba wealth. I'm trying to be modest here believe me. You dont want to pass through this road.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by SonOfEl(m): 6:30am On Nov 15, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Usual Yoruba mouthing....lol

Who takes yoruba upset seriously? Lol
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by forgiveness: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2021
plaindealer:

I ignored that one because he's a troll, he'll troll you to death.

I have also ignored him.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Donmobi(m): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2021
plaindealer:

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu...

grin grin
Don't lie to satisfy yourself
Speak to educate others!

2006? Really?
The project was initiated in 2003

Tinubu?

LMAO!!

It was initiated by Admiral Ndubuisi kanu(former military governor of lagos state) ,the chagoury group*
*a Lebanese pair
In partnership with the Dutch, Chinese and a few.

Funny folk!!
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Donmobi(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2021
SonOfEl:

Lesson number 1: There is a difference between yoruba and southwest with respect to earning power and industry

It's naive and stupid to think that the SW region especially Lagos comprises only or mainly of yoruba enterprise. Years back, i knew how yorubas were flying placards in fear of igbo domination. Be it in business or politics (tinubu was so scared he hired thugs to attack igbo election strongholds in Lagos).

It's stupid to think that even half of lagos wealth is yoruba wealth. I'm trying to be modest here believe me. You dont want to pass through this road.
Bro yah doing well
U neva engage in their tantrums throwing

U just dish it out as it's rightly so.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by SonOfEl(m): 8:20am On Nov 15, 2021
Donmobi:

Speak to educate others!

2006? Really?

Tinubu?

LMAO!!

It was initiated by Admiral Ndubuisi kanu(former military governor of lagos state) ,the chagoury group*
*a Lebanese pair

Funny folk!!

Bro, these guys delusions are monumental...they can "oluwole" anything to fit in to their delusion
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by SonOfEl(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2021
Donmobi:

Bro yah doing well
U neva engage in their tantrums throwing

U just dish it out as it's rightly so.

My dear, these guys are new in nairaland, dem neva ask dem nairaland Yoruba parents why dem stop to dey shade Ndigbo
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Donmobi(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2021
Dsalvo:

If you can only look at your own people honestly and objectively, to note their insultiingly supremacist and vile egocentric behavior forces others to defend themselves, then you would not be saying this rubbish.

So the Yorubas that accomodate 8-10 million of your people graciously in the SW are the ones with "selfish urges" and not your ingrate brethren who pay back the benevolence of their host with malevolent covetousness wherever they find themselves on Earth?

From Lagos, through Accra to Nairobi it is the same tale of "troublesome" Igbos. If everyone has a problem with you then maybe you are the problem and not others.
@accommodate Graci...
Dude it's not like you've got a choice!
Mind you lagos is no man's
Why we are here today it's because of the joint forces of various ethnic group
And I can proudly beat my chest knowing my tribe was one of the major contributor to its growth
So you might as well call oyo or something.

You stigmatize igbos because of your ignorant beliefs.
You have been etched with hatred.

Am sorry nothing can b done to revive you.
You're far gone brother.

Far gone!!!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Donmobi:

Speak to educate others!

2006? Really?

Tinubu?

LMAO!!

*a Lebanese pair

Funny folk!!

Lol. You Igbos are shameless. I said it from the start of this thread that your problem with the Yorubas is that you know deep down they are greater than you and your empty ego and misplaced sense of supremacy over others wont allow you to accept that.

This is why you create unbelievable lies to always rob Yorubas of deserved credit. Below is the submission from official website of Eko Atlantic. Where is Admiral Ndubuisi kanu mentioned?

Does it make sense the official and accredited website of Eko Atlantic would rob Kanu of credit to praise Tinubu as the brain behind the project? Only God can deliver you guys. You are all too much.

https://www.ekoatlantic.com/latestnews/press-clipping/eko-atlantic-city-worlds-biggest-project/

The most ambitious project in recent times in real estate, [b]Eko Atlantic city was conceived by the administration of the former governor of Lagos state, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) [/b]endeavour to regain beach ground lost to over 100 years of sea erosion and surges and build a modern city which Nigeria and Africa would experience for the very first time and be proud of.

That lofty ambition was carried aflame into the administration of the present governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola, who, in partnership with South Energyx Limited, developers of the city, commissioned it in April 2008.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by SonOfEl(m): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Dsalvo:

If you can only look at your own people honestly and objectively, to note their insultiingly supremacist and vile egocentric behavior forces others to defend themselves, then you would not be saying this rubbish.

So the Yorubas that accomodate 8-10 million of your people graciously in the SW are the ones with "selfish urges" and not your ingrate brethren who pay back the benevolence of their host with malevolent covetousness wherever they find themselves on Earth?

From Lagos, through Accra to Nairobi it is the same tale of "troublesome" Igbos. If everyone has a problem with you then maybe you are the problem and not others.

South africans complain we igbo take their jobs and women...the drug part is an afterthought

Dubai, Malaysia, london (especially south-lobdon) etc complain because of yoruba infested yahoo boys and hushpuppi

Which among the two is pathetic?
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2021
SonOfEl:

Bro, these guys delusions are monumental...they can "oluwole" anything to fit in to their delusion

Who is delusional if not you, a clannish Igbo man, blindly endorsing the fraudulent post of a fellow Igbo who claims Ndubuisi Kanu "initiated" Eko Atlantic in 2003?

Una no dey shame? Just make wild and outlandish claim 24/7 you never provide links to corroborate. Grown azz men lying up and down just because they cannot give other deserved credit.

What exactly are you capable of teaching a child about life when you are so unbalanced, emptily egotistic and dishonest?

What has Kanu got to do with Eko Atlantic? Your case is that of someone with mental issues accusing others of being mad. Bruv, it is you and your folks who are delusional.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by unshakablejihad: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2021
plaindealer:

grin grin

Ladi kwali is from nothern Nigeria u filthy pig, lmaoss u must really think we are as dumb as yur brodas from the west u can bambooze with lies.. dumb cretin!

cc.domobi, kwashiman.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by SonOfEl(m): 8:44am On Nov 15, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. You Igbos are shameless. I said it from the start of this thread that your problem with the Yorubas is that you know deep down they are greater than you and your empty ego and misplaced sense of supremacy over others wont allow you to accept that.

This is why you create unbelievable lies to always rob Yorubas of deserved credit. Below is the submission from official website of Eko Atlantic. Where is Admiral Ndubuisi kanu mentioned?

Does it make sense the official and accredited website of Eko Atlantic would rob Kanu of credit to praise Tinubu as the brain behind the project? Only God can deliver you guys. You are all too much.

https://www.ekoatlantic.com/latestnews/press-clipping/eko-atlantic-city-worlds-biggest-project/

If you knew who Ndubuisi KANU was to tinubu, you would be ashamed of yourself. I have no problem with eko Atlantic been tinubu project, but the initiation of planning of modern lagos was credited to Ndubuisi KANU as far back as the mid 70s...lagos urban renewal no be today.if only you knew why tinubu made an igbo his budget and planning commisioner back in his days, you will tread softly when speaking about igbo contribution to lagos development
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Donmobi(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=Dsalvo post=107632825]

[/quote
2008?

Tinubu?
Arrrhggg!!

Lazy researcher.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2021
SonOfEl:

If you knew who Ndubuisi KANU was to tinubu, you would be ashamed of yourself. I have no problem with eko Atlantic been tinubu project, but the initiation of planning of modern lagos was credited to Ndubuisi KANU as far back as the mid 70s...lagos urban renewal no be today.if only you knew why tinubu made an igbo his budget and planning commisioner back in his days, you will tread softly when speaking about igbo contribution to lagos development

Lol. Shameless people. Everything is anecdotal and always about 'what we know' rather than factual and verified info in the public domain.

Kanu has nothing to do with Eko Atlantic. Stop disgracing yourself with your desperate nature. All Igbo posters have done on this thread is talk and talk yet not a single link, from any of you, to back up your wild claims.

Is it everything, even those totally unconnected to you, that you Igbos must attempt to claim fraudulently? If you want to start crediting Kanu with pivotal Lagos projects then maybe Northerners should do same with Marwa.

Yet we know Northerners won't because they are not delusional megalomaniacs and fraudulent chest-beaters like you lot.

In the end your behaviour only leaves most wondering what manner of inferiority complex and/or delusional megalomania you lot suffering from.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Donmobi(m): 8:54am On Nov 15, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. Shameless people. Everything is anecdotal and always about 'what we know' rather than factual and verified info in the public domain.

Kanu has nothing to do with Eko Atlantic. Stop disgracing yourself with your desperate nature. All Igbo posters have done on this thread is talk and talk yet not a single link, from any of you, to back up your wild claims.

Is it everything, even those totally unconnected to you, that you Igbos must attempt to claim fraudulently? If you want to start crediting Kanu with pivotal Lagos projects then maybe Northerners should do same with Marwa.

Yet we know Northerners are not delusional megalomaniacs like you lot.

In the end your behaviour only leaves most wondering what manner of inferiority complex and/or delusional megalomania you lot suffering from.
Tell me
What year was the project initiated?
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by unshakablejihad: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2021
Putindbutt:

Have you heard of Egba women riot?.. A well organized and powerful protest led by one of the most famous women in history. Aba women riot was rather a bunch of rebellious women who lost more than they intended. It comprised more ibibio and a few ibo women.

egbas women's riot never heard of that shiit, it definitely had no influence or historical value as Aba women's riot led by Igbo women.

for a stat. the Aba women's riot started in Igbo land and was led by an Igbo woman called Nwanyeruwa which later metarmophosed and all other ethnic minorities in the eastern region had to join.

plz don't u ever compare some dog shit riot in west with no historical value to Aba women's riot.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by SonOfEl(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2021
Dsalvo:

Is it everything, even those totally unconnected to you, that you Igbos must attempt to claim fraudulently?

What manner of inferiority complex and/or delusional megalomania are you lot suffering from?

Throwing curse words doesn't make your points valid. So shut up and pay attention.

I have been through this road several times...i am so bored i cant send links to you...

I never said eko Atlantic was kanu's brainchild, please quote where i said it or forever remain stupid. I said kanu was a pioneer in the urban renewal of Lagos.....no be today lagos start to dey get master plan
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Donmobi(m): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2021
Dsalvo:

Yet we know Northerners won't because they are not delusional megalomaniacs and fraudulent chest-beaters like you lot.

You just contradicted yourself

Man!

So know you accept the growth of lagos was a joint affair.
Not some one sided effort tilted to favour your people?
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Donmobi(m): 8:59am On Nov 15, 2021
unshakablejihad:

egbas women's riot never heard of that shiit, it definitely had no influence or historical value as Aba women's riot led by Igbo women.

for a stat. the Aba women's riot started in Igbo land and was led by an Igbo woman called Nwanyeruwa which later metarmophosed and all other ethnic minorities in the eastern region had to join.

plz don't u ever compare some dog shit riot in west with no historical value to Aba women's riot.
Leave am
The guy no get respect!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by SonOfEl(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Putindbutt:

Have you heard of Egba women riot?.. A well organized and powerful protest led by one of the most famous women in history. Aba women riot was rather a bunch of rebellious women who lost more than they intended. It comprised more ibibio and a few ibo women.

First you denigrated the movement, then you reduced the ethnicity to more of an ibibio thing... How envious and dubious can one ever get? It is even an insult on my intelligence to argue this with you....tufiakwa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (39) (Reply)

PDP To Challenge Buhari’s ‎victory At Tribunal / ‘boko Haram In Zimbabwe En Route South Africa’ / Saraki & Wife, Osinbajo & Wife, Otedola At Dangote's Daughter's Wedding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.