Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,796 members, 7,848,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census (36454 Views)

Tinubu Bans Political Groups In Lagos As War With Aregbesola Worsens Over 2023 / Tiv And Ibibio Are The Joint 4th Most Populous Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Americans Debate The Most Popular African Ethnic Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Shaolin77: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
aribisala0:
Aba made facts

You just imagine it and it must be so

The kind of stuff that makes sense only to Aba minds
Did you even read what I posted, and why didn't you quote me directly?
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by aribisala0(m): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Shaolin77:
Did you even read what I posted, and why didn't you quote me directly?
I do not think I will gain anything from quoting you. You do not strike me as having very much upstairs and are likely to get emotional and aggressive
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Shaolin77: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
aribisala0:
I do not think I will gain anything from quoting you. You do not strike me as having very much upstairs and are likely to get emotional and aggressive
See a Yoruba man talking about having something upstair, if you know half shit I know you'll be on ur sick bed for a very long time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by aribisala0(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Shaolin77:
See a Yoruba man talking about having something upstair, if you know half shit I know you'll be on ur sick bed for a very long time

Good

So keep your knowledge
Naff off and

Stay in your lane

You are an irrelevance

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Philipponzaghi: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
unshakablejihad:

egbas women's riot never heard of that shiit, it definitely had no influence or historical value as Aba women's riot led by Igbo women.

for a stat. the Aba women's riot started in Igbo land and was led by an Igbo woman called Nwanyeruwa which later metarmophosed and all other ethnic minorities in the eastern region had to join.

plz don't u ever compare some dog shit riot in west with no historical value to Aba women's riot.

Lol you never heard of Abeokuta women riot because you are an illiterate.

UNESCO have it on their website as one of those heritage so why should I take a nobody like you serious?

https://en.unesco.org/womeninafrica/sites/default/files/pdf/Funmilayo%20Ransome-Kuti_Women%20in%20African%20History_Comic%20strip.pdf

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Philipponzaghi: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
plaindealer:
Poverty in the SE no be joke o...

Poorest people in Nigeria..

grin grin grin

They are now stealing pot of soup in Enugu.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by aribisala0(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Enu gbe in Enu gun

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by unshakablejihad: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

UNESCO have it on their website as one of those heritage so why should I take a nobody like you serious?

https://en.unesco.org/womeninafrica/sites/default/files/pdf/Funmilayo%20Ransome-Kuti_Women%20in%20African%20History_Comic%20strip.pdf

it still worthless and has no historical value in Nigeria and that a fact. that shit was posted on their site to celebrate fumilayo nd not the actual riot..

a child from infancy already knows abt the Aba women's riot compared to egba women's riot. #choke on it.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Shaolin77: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
plaindealer:
Poverty in the SE no be joke o...

Poorest people in Nigeria..

grin grin grin
Yoruba's are the porest tribe in southern Nigeria, if you want prove I'll show you

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Shaolin77: 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

You've been Brainwashed with this propaganda, this is why i always say Yoruba's don't have sense, they can easily be deceived, they believe anything you throw to them without asking questions, thinking deep, and making research
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Shaolin77: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Dsalvo how far, you're not commenting and ranting again like a m$nt$lly deranged h$goat
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Factshunter: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
Shaolin77:
US DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, OFFICES OF IMMIGRATION STATISTICS
No link?
Loool cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Factshunter: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2021
aribisala0:

Enu gbe in Enu gun

Imao cheesy cheesy
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Shaolin77: 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Factshunter:

Imao cheesy cheesy
Yoruba's are the poorest tribe in southern Nigeria, forget fradurent statistics that can't be backed up with actual reality
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by LegendHero(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Shaolin77:
Yoruba's are the poorest tribe in southern Nigeria, forget fradurent statistics that can't be backed up with actual reality

LEEMAO

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by forgiveness: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Shaolin77:
What changed? It's even more now, just like I stated earlier, language spoken doesn't necessarily means number of ppl,some ppl can be more practical with their culture than others

I also have another report from American professor that about 2/3 of Nigerians studying in US are Igbo's, but its an old report of about 2010

Bring 2020 or 2021 reports. This is stalled.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by LegendHero(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Shaolin77:
What changed? It's even more now, just like I stated earlier, language spoken doesn't necessarily means number of ppl,some ppl can be more practical with their culture than others

I also have another report from American professor that about 2/3 of Nigerians studying in US are Igbo's, but its an old report of about 2010

Who is that American professor. Give me the link to that.

I will go and tell him he is mentally handicapped coz he has to show us what research he conducted to arrive at that ridiculous claim.

Give us the link to what the professor said and let me check the source of his data. Except maybe he’s also a deluded IPOb brethren to manufacture statistics from their anus.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Factshunter: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
forgiveness:

Bring 2020 or 2021 reports. This is stalled.

You, you are blowing grammar sef. Whether na 2020, 2024 or even 2044 ooo... link doesn't exist to start with.

Imao cheesy
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by forgiveness: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Shaolin77:
Yoruba's are the porest tribe in southern Nigeria, if you want prove I'll show you

grin
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by forgiveness: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Factshunter:

You, you are blowing grammar sef. Whether na 2020, 2024 or even 2044 ooo... link doesn't exist to start with.

Imao cheesy

Really!? Na wa oooo.
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
SonOfEl:

Usual Yoruba mouthing....lol

Who takes yoruba upset seriously? Lol

You sound pained. Osu people shouldn’t speak when free-borns are talking. I refuse to acknowledge you, you are forever a slave both in this country and abroad. Stay out of my mentions.

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Shaolin77: 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
LegendHero:

Who is that American professor. Give me the link to that.

I will go and tell him he is mentally handicapped coz he has to show us what research he conducted to arrive at that ridiculous claim.

Give us the link to what the professor said and let me check the source of his data. Except maybe he’s also a deluded IPOb brethren to manufacture statistics from their anus.

Can't upload link, use Google search' who killed Biafra' .His name is Stanley Diamond a renowned American professor and Scholar

Again can you see Igbo are the most predominant ethnic group in US, or else you're talking about most widely spoken language
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Shaolin77: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
forgiveness:

grin
You're laughing? Do I look like a joker to you? Or you think I can say what I don't know or can't prove
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by LegendHero(m): 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Shaolin77:
Can't upload link, use Google search' who killed Biafra' .His name is Stanley Diamond a renowned American professor and Scholar

Again can you see Igbo are the most predominant ethnic group in US, or else you're talking about most widely spoken language

What should I do with who killed Biafra? I’m telling you to tell us where the Prof. got his data from.

At least when a claim is made in any journal, you have to cite the sources of the data.

Could you please check the article you referred to and give us the sources of the whatever Prof. claimed?

What does your last statement mean? Predominately dominant ethnic group? Where? I can’t see anything coz you provided me with nothing!

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by forgiveness: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Shaolin77:
You're laughing? Do I look like a joker to you? Or you think I can say what I don't know or can't prove

Please, tell me what you know with facts. grin
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Shaolin77: 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
LegendHero:

LEEMAO
Funny? That's what you get from being a brainwashed Muslim bigot
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by aribisala0(m): 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
The average Eboe family eat one cow a day

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Factshunter: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
forgiveness:

Really!? Na wa oooo.

grin grin grin
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Shaolin77: 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
LegendHero:

What should I do with who killed Biafra? I’m telling you to tell us where the Prof. got his data from.

At least when a claim is made in any journal, you have to cite the sources of the data.

Could you please check the article you referred to and give us the sources of the whatever Prof. claimed?

What does your last statement mean? Predominately dominant ethnic group? Where? I can’t see anything coz you provided me with nothing!
You telling me to tell you where he got his data from? He is an American professor and a scholar,and believe me he got his fact from somewhere, you think a highly recognized intellect like him will just wake up from sleep and start making random claim and statement with no evidence? To gain what exactly?

And to back it up, I posted fact from the US DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,OFFICE OF IMMIGRATION STATISTICS that Igbo's are the most predominant Nigerian ethnic group in US
Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by LegendHero(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Shaolin77:
You telling me to tell you where he got his data from? He is an American professor and a scholar,and believe me he got his fact from somewhere, you think a highly recognized intellect like him will just wake up from sleep and start making random claim and statement with no evidence? To gain what exactly?

And to back it up, I posted fact from the US DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY,OFFICE OF IMMIGRATION STATISTICS that Igbo's are the most predominant Nigerian ethnic group in US

Nonsense @the bolded. What do you mean that I shouldn’t ask where he got his data from? American professor LOL, so we shouldn’t ask for data? If that professor present any claim without sources to the academic world in the said USA, he will be ridiculed and shamed. I can also write a journal and say the Yorubas are 1 trillion in the USA without sources. Anyone with computer can write, whether professor or kindergarten.

Now I saw the screenshot you uploaded. The said professor did not cite any sources to the claim in the image below. Which explain that he got the statistics from his anus or from one deluded IPOB bureau of statistics agent.

Oh where is the fact from the US DHS, I think I missed that one. Could you please share me the link to the DHS one please and let me check since those are a true government sources.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Largest West African Ethnic Groups In The USA According To Census by Shaolin77: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
LegendHero:

Nonsense @the bolded. What do you mean that I shouldn’t ask where he got his data from? American professor LOL, so we shouldn’t ask for data? If that professor present any claim without sources to the academic world in the said USA, he will be ridiculed and shamed. I can also write a journal and say the Yorubas are 1 trillion in the USA without sources. Anyone with computer can write, whether professor or kindergarten.

Now I saw the screenshot you uploaded. The said professor did not cite any sources to the claim in the image below. Which explain that he got it he statistics from his anus or from one deluded IPOB bureau of statistics agent.

Oh where is the fact from the US DHS, I think I missed that one l. Could you please share me the link to the DHS one please and let me check since those are a true government sources.

I can see you lack comprehension and logical reasoning

Yes anybody with computer can write anything and upload it to the internet space,but he/she most have aim In doing that, and it'll be mostly personal and bias, but coming from a highly placed professor that has no connection with Igbo tribe, it's very hard for it to be a bogus report, and that is why I gaved you a Google search for you to read it up itself since I can't upload link

I never said the professor said anything in the pictorial report I presented, that repot was another report from the US HOMELAND SECURITY DEPARTMENT, check very well it was written on it

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply)

Wike Calls For Amaechi’s Arrest, PM News / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter / Governor Bindo Of Adamawa Buying Suya In The Street - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.