Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday (30313 Views)

DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own / Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by irunoko(m): 6:54am On Nov 12, 2021
Happy birthday girl
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by fasho01(m): 6:54am On Nov 12, 2021
HeadNigga:
like serious, fasho01 is getting young o

I mean I still see her as a young lady not knowing she has clocked 29. Trust me, it happens to me as well when I think of how old I am now
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by temitope27(m): 6:55am On Nov 12, 2021
bewla:
when you no get more then two
they are 3 girls and one boy
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by mekonglobal(m): 6:58am On Nov 12, 2021
cool Happy birthday my heartrob.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:59am On Nov 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Otedola my in-law.......always looking nice.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by Lightorder: 7:04am On Nov 12, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Even poor parents do, so what are you saying?
he said , RICH
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by jaxxy(m): 7:04am On Nov 12, 2021
Hbd boo. Lol
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2021
Niece:
I have never seen a rich black man who supports his children the way this man does.
they do but don't blow trumpet about it.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by Lightorder: 7:09am On Nov 12, 2021
OscarJaden:
She is slowly becoming an evening newspaper
if you you have a wife , how old was she when you married her or your sisters when they got married ? The poor is always unhappy with the rich as if they are the reason why they are poor. Happy birthday, Ifeoluwa

7 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by Owopariola01: 7:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Niece:
I have never seen a rich black man who supports his children the way this man does.

You don't know General Muhammadu Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by CUMIN: 7:11am On Nov 12, 2021
Definitely her father played the match on feb14... she's a valentine baby

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by jidxin(m): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

chai... Is it hard for you to comprehend... He's talking about rich parent here... English hard ooo
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by jidxin(m): 7:14am On Nov 12, 2021
Lightorder:
he said , RICH
no mind am, English is hard

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by Owopariola01: 7:15am On Nov 12, 2021
dyera:
So if this man die today, which of the children will takeover the family company?

Mr. Eazi nau. Shebi, all the girls, including the first one from the first wife no wan marry all in the name of the modern woman.

But certainly, the girls noni. They would just employ experts to take over or monitor the activities of their father's wealth till they can grow into it and understand the game.
They might not expand the wealth though.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by 4four(m): 7:17am On Nov 12, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
I see cuppy throwing a party today

I see myself there in the party shooting my shot at cuppy

I see cuppy falling in love crazily for me

I see myself marrying her before her next birthday

I see myself inheriting otedolas wealth in the next couple of years

i see myself being the next billionaire

All these i have seen!!
I hope don wake up abi u are still dreaming?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by juman(m): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2021
Wow, 29th birthday.
She should go and marry.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by fernandoc(m): 7:25am On Nov 12, 2021
dyera:
So if this man die today, which of the children will takeover the family company?
This is your problem. This early morning. Ontop another man money.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by femi4: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Niece:
He is homely
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by BABANGBALI: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2021
No carry am go river make dem bath for am make him see person marry am, menopause don dey load small small for her backyard
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by femi4: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2021
dyera:
It's your boy Eazzyy
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by rimijoshua(m): 7:26am On Nov 12, 2021
I will marry Dj Cuppy
This I have seen.
It will happen this year.
Amen.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by BABANGBALI: 7:27am On Nov 12, 2021
Niece:
how many have you met?
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by folake4u(f): 7:28am On Nov 12, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Leave the mumu man, let him be yarning dust. undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by BABANGBALI: 7:29am On Nov 12, 2021
juman:
Wow, 29th birthday.
She should go and marry.
e easy? Person wey ordinary hot water she no fit boil, not to talk of preparing pounded yam and egusi soup for her husband
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by BABANGBALI: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

you dey mind dat one?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by folake4u(f): 7:31am On Nov 12, 2021
OscarJaden:
She is slowly becoming an evening newspaper

Lmao at least she can even pay off your generation na. wink

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2021
HBD, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by juman(m): 7:35am On Nov 12, 2021
BABANGBALI:
e easy? Person wey ordinary hot water she no fit boil, not to talk of preparing pounded yam and egusi soup for her husband

Habah.
She should able to do that.
Or she hire house maid.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by BABANGBALI: 7:37am On Nov 12, 2021
juman:

Habah.
She should able to do that.
Or she hire house maid.
na housemaid I marry?

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by olioxx(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
Greatness was created in November

Congrats cuppy
You can say that again.
Awa November borns, we gather dey.
Opooor itzzz pleeeentyyyy
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by Myer(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2021
Niece:

Him and Davido's dad (Adeleke).
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by juniorstar(m): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Papa don stylishly pass him message across his "headache" let her to be husband prepare to take the batton from papa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniafe Momodu Visits Femi Otedola At Home / Kerry Washington Applauds Genevieve Nnaji Over 'Lionheart' Movie / Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.