Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday (30314 Views)

DJ Cuppy On Mr Eazi & Temi's Engagement: I Introduced You Both, Find My Own / Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by EmekaBlue(m): 7:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Na She dey disturb Daddy pass. The man no fit hide am

Daddy's headache
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by cayorday89(m): 7:50am On Nov 12, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
I see cuppy throwing a party today

I see myself there in the party shooting my shot at cuppy

I see cuppy falling in love crazily for me

I see myself marrying her before her next birthday

I see myself inheriting otedolas wealth in the next couple of years

i see myself being the next billionaire

All these i have seen!!
In all, you are sha wishing some people's father death in the next couple of years.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by cayorday89(m): 7:53am On Nov 12, 2021
dyera:
So if this man die today, which of the children will takeover the family company?
Haba, why such thought?
Are you interested in taking over his wealth so you can know who to take out of the way, what is your plan.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by Osibajo2023: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
I see cuppy throwing a party today

I see myself there in the party shooting my shot at cuppy

I see cuppy falling in love crazily for me

I see myself marrying her before her next birthday

I see myself inheriting otedolas wealth in the next couple of years

i see myself being the next billionaire

All these i have seen!!
wake up, dey wan buy phone charger

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by Imustnottalk: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2021
Niece:
I have never seen a rich black man who supports his children the way this man does.
every rich support their kids just that odetolas love publicity

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by juman(m): 8:10am On Nov 12, 2021
BABANGBALI:
na housemaid I marry?

If you marry big man daughter means that you are prepared to take some rubbish as part of the package.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by jimtemi1: 8:13am On Nov 12, 2021
Niece:
I have never seen a rich black man who supports his children the way this man does.
despite they are girls.. He is black but he doesn't have black mentality
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by APCNig: 8:21am On Nov 12, 2021
Jostoman:
see them Lagos APC people they hate hearing anything called OTEDOLA

If you are not dumb, then you will know that Ote$ is not a threat to the Jagaban Borgu. When Ote$ father was governor in the aborted 3rd Republic, the Jagaban Borgu was a Senator. So the Jagaban Borgu is actually Femi Ote$ 's father's mate.

Ote$ no dey fight anybody and nobody dey fight am. He is a man of peace.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by odaniel1(m): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2021
i cant waeit ti have a beautiful daughter I will call my headache. i will spoil, maim and kill for her. damn..
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by YoungRay007: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2021
So DJ cuppy na first daughter. She should better go and marry.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by sirchrislatestn(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2021
No gift this time around
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by BABANGBALI: 8:43am On Nov 12, 2021
juman:

If you marry big man daughter means that you are prepared to take some rubbish as part of the package.
no wonder she still dey for market
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2021
Niece:
Nigerian businessman and philanthropist, Femi Otedola has celebrated his first daughter, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola who is famously known as Dj Cuppy, WonderTV Media reports.

Dj Cuppy turned 29-years-old on Thursday 11th November, 2021.

The Nigerian billionaire, Femi Otedola took to his social media page and typed a heartfelt message to Dj Cuppy.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWJlNjiN2w7/

Is Tolani no longer his first daughter?
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by PremierOla: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2021
dyera:
So if this man die today, which of the children will takeover the family company?
Just listen to yourself...How could you have reason like that
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by ruthmadaki90: 9:25am On Nov 12, 2021
modern day Papa grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by LLMG: 9:31am On Nov 12, 2021
That's true
Leverage2021:
Greatness was created in November

Congrats cuppy
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by Ashirioluwa: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2021
yinkus6750:
From daddy to daughter.
Wishing her many happy returns.
But we waiting for the bell to ring.

Marriage is not a must. This is new age bro. Marriage is over rated.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by Maximar: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2021
YoungRay007:
So DJ cuppy na first daughter. She should better go and marry.

No, she isn't. Tolani is his first daughter but Florence (cuppy) is the first from his current wife, Nana Otedola.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by mediainc: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2021
Mr Otedola, I love the way you show love to your family. Cuppy is a wonderful amazing, talented lady.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by juman(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2021
BABANGBALI:
no wonder she still dey for market

She still waiting for "special one".
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by wonderr(m): 9:54am On Nov 12, 2021
To cuppy this tune press otedollar
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by Jackipapa: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2021
yinkus6750:
From daddy to daughter.

You can ring the bell now!
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by IbileIfe: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Otedola my in-law.......always looking nice.
Keep day dreaming. shocked
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by Godispeace: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2021
A lot do even far more and better than Femi Otedola, they are not just social media noise makers like Femi and his daughters without . check the lawyers , medical doctors. Engineers, Business administrator, bankers, Surveyor daughters of many wealthy men in Nigeria not the Otedola who have no professional disciplines, just spoilt social media noise makers them be
Niece:
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by Bamzyriches451: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2021
Congratulations cuppy
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by macho44(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2021
yinkus6750:
From daddy to daughter.
Our wedding date has been fixed, you are highly invited. Abeg carry spoon for pocket if u dey come
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by BRATISLAVA: 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
jidxin:
chai... Is it hard for you to comprehend... He's talking about rich parent here... English hard ooo

Kindly join him in deifying normal actions of people because they are perceived to be rich. What is new about supporting ones child? Is it because he's a billionaire or what?

This is how someone was saying they would want to be Otdeloas son, rather than be poor, or something to that effect. Really.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by delpee(f): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Daddy's headache. Hmmm!

Happy birthday to Ifeoluwa.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by jidxin(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Kindly join him in deifying normal actions of people because they are perceived to be rich. What is new about supporting ones child? Is it because he's a billionaire or what?

This is how someone was saying they would want to be Otdeloas son, rather than be poor, or something to that effect. Really.
it is not about deifying him neither was his action normal, if you carefully survey the rich in the society especially the ones with high social activities, they really dont have time for their kids like that and beside they are not perceived to be rich but they are rich
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by Negotiator001(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Niece:

How many rich black men do u know their family background and what support exactly are u talking about.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter, DJ Cuppy On Her 29th Birthday by daxon001(m): 1:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
temitope27:
maybe u re a kid then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eniafe Momodu Visits Femi Otedola At Home / Kerry Washington Applauds Genevieve Nnaji Over 'Lionheart' Movie / Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.