Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Tell Her This,,, Thank Me Later. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Her This,,, Thank Me Later. (958 Views)

Use Your Twitter Account For This Thank Me Later / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Her This,,, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
I read a thread where a guy was complaining how to ghost a girl he does not want to marry and the girl doesn't want to let go, despite all the tricks amd bad side he showed the girl. The truth is some girls are so stubborn when it comes to love, and the only way to let them off your life is this "tell them you are AS" AND EXPLAIN THE IMPLICATIONS OF THAT TO HER. SHE WILL GHOST HER SEF
Re: Tell Her This,,, Thank Me Later. by CreepyBlackpool: 12:20am On Nov 12, 2021
godfrey02:
I read a thread where a guy was complaining how to ghost a girl he does not want to marry and the girl doesn't want to let go, despite all the tricks amd bad side he showed the girl. The truth is some girls are so stubborn when it comes to love, and the only way to let them off your life is this "tell them you are AS" AND EXPLAIN THE IMPLICATIONS OF THAT TO HER. SHE WILL GHOST HER SEF
what if she's AA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Her This,,, Thank Me Later. by Stevyne: 6:04am On Nov 12, 2021
CreepyBlackpool:

what if she's AA
grin
Re: Tell Her This,,, Thank Me Later. by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:07am On Nov 12, 2021
CreepyBlackpool:

what if she's AA

1 Share

Re: Tell Her This,,, Thank Me Later. by Teripaul(m): 6:51am On Nov 12, 2021
AS - AA = (?) Fill in the blacket. grin
Re: Tell Her This,,, Thank Me Later. by Bigpapi: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2021
CreepyBlackpool:

what if she's AA

Don't mind the MUMU

1 Like

Re: Tell Her This,,, Thank Me Later. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
CreepyBlackpool:

what if she's AA

grin grin
This is a very valid question...

The best thing for he guy to do now is seat her down and explain exactly why he doesn't want to end up with her...
Re: Tell Her This,,, Thank Me Later. by aktolly54(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
The other op should just tell her, his pastor said there is no way there , and he should lie that if they both marry so so so things go happened. YOUKNOW EVERYTHING NA LIE OOO

(1) (Reply)

A 44 Year Old Man Marries A 20 Year Old But He Has A 24 Year Old Daughter / What Was Tupac Shakur Like In Real Life? / How do i solve this case?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.