Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery (1208 Views)

I Am Depressed / My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 12, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6787561/should-euthanize-dad/13

After fasting, praying and waiting for miracle from "God" all this years and it is not forthcoming, he must hate me and my family that much that he enjoys our wailings and sufferings.

I want to put an end to my dad's pain, my mum's nagging and suffering ( To be honest cant deny how hard she has tried so much, she deserve a better life), my depression, anxiety, and helplessness....Now i have given up, i have decided to euthanize my dad and commit suicide, cant live the rest of my life in guilt

Spent a lot of resources on this sickness ,retired my mum from working, training my last two brothers in school from my lean salary but three weeks ago i was relieved from my job....i have been crying all night and listening to sad music

In my 30's,no wife, no kids, just black tax while my school mates flaunts their kids, families, Masters and good life abroad........

Gosh, i am a failure and life was never fair to me

Dad,I love you..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isl0CCOyGt0

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:24am On Nov 12, 2021
Please,don't try committing suicide. You'll add more agony to your loved one's lives.
Re: I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by GboyegaD(m): 2:37am On Nov 12, 2021
Just keep holding on and try not to compare yourself with others as you don't know their struggles.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by Conwarden: 2:43am On Nov 12, 2021
Omorotionmwann:

After fasting, praying and waiting for miracle from "God" all this years and it is not forthcoming, he must hate me and my family that much that he enjoys our wailings and sufferings.

I want to put an end to my dad's pain, my mum's nagging and suffering ( To be honest cant deny how hard she has tried so much, she deserve a better life), my depression, anxiety, and helplessness....Now i have given up, i have decided to euthanize my dad and commit suicide, cant live the rest of my life in guilt

Spent a lot of resources on this sickness ,retired my mum from working, training my last two brothers in school from my lean salary but three weeks ago i was relieved from my job....i have been crying all night and listening to sad music

In my 30's,no wife, no kids, just black tax while my school mates flaunts their kids, families, Masters and good life abroad........

Dad,I love you..

DON'T!

The darkest hour is shortly before sunrise. No condition is permanent! Hang in there bro.

That breakthrough you seek will soon break through your issues.

YOU MATTER!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by Ahmed0336(m): 4:44am On Nov 12, 2021
Bro, everything happens for a reason. With time, everything will work itself out.

Patience bro......

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Don't be deceived by what you see on social media..

A smile and a show off might just be the fellow's way of dealing with the miseries of their lives..

The condition of the country is enough to test the best of us..

Perseverance is key..

Keep your head up..

Surely there's light at the end of the tunnel..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by Debest4u: 6:37am On Nov 12, 2021
Pls Bros. I know what depression is and I know how you feel. Pls don't kill yourself if you do more crisis for your family. If you truly live your mum, please stay strong for her. Don't worry things will get better. If you can talk to more people physically it will help. Also you can go to a church and explain your present situation to the pastor, they might be of help. Pls I repeat DONT KILL YOUR SELF.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 12, 2021
You will find another job, so keep looking. God will make a way.

As for your Dad, I already told you on that thread that you should not kill him. What you would be doing isn't euthanizing your Dad but committing murder. Know the difference and don't get it twisted.
Re: I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by Double0h7(f): 7:27am On Nov 12, 2021
You are bigger than the challenge so just keep going, even if you do nothing, it's better than doing the wrong thing. You have no right to end anyone's life, yours included. Just try and do your best and where you can't do anything then just bear the pain and allow time to do it's thing.

You can't do bad to do good, just do good. Everything will work itself out and this will become a painful memory. Don't make things worse than they are. Be patient and strong because you will overcome this. Your father has his journey and you have yours.

Stop looking at others because we have different struggles, just because they're not going through your struggle doesn't mean they are free, their struggles might have been in the past or still to come. Life isn't some Hollywood movie, to live is to suffer so strength your mind and just do your best.
Re: I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by sageb: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2021

Dad,I love you..

There are times when we go through alot such that we will say like 2pac:
"Misery is all I see, that's My mind state"
But I say to you today
" Hold on, even if you have to walk and work alone, don't give up, there is light at the end of the tunnel ".
Re: I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by Opeyemiextra(f): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2021
Life will not always be as we hope at least not with us timing but we don't give up because of that. We fight hard and rise from the rubbles of failure no matter how many times we fail or fall. There are people who will learn from you, those who you will pull up. Please, don't deny yourself the joy and many celebrations ahead and don't deny other the benefits in you for them.
You will get another job, you will marry and enjoy all the blessings that come with it but you have to be here to make that happen. Give yourself time. Pray, pray and pray.
You matter and the world has a little more spark in it because you are here. Keep keeping on, you are closer than you think.
Re: I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2021
I am suicidal too and I have been like that for a very long time with a lifetime problem too.

Most of what you could receive here are not more than word on marbles in terms of advice and a depressed minds need more than that.

But the reality is these;

At the end of everything, you are the only one that can help yourself. You can only made up your mind on what to do, as no one can do that for you. Even the creator, God can't stop you from commiting suicide. But you should know these and it has stop me in contemplating suicide; Your life is better than someone if not a lot when compared. There would have been someone or some persons who once envy your life, even that of your mom in one way or the other. And probably they are still around you, watching you closely to see where you finally end your life. If you kill yourself now, not only will they mock you. They will also rejoice over your mom in silence. And I don't think you want that.
Re: I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by mastermaestro(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2021
Why did you deactivate your account so quickly? At least you should have given someone a chance to talk to you via phone, or even meet you up. If you are still lurking in the shadows, please do not commit suicide. Make your contact available. There is always a way.
Re: I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by Nwaotu10(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Op.
Most people that's throwing advices to you doesn't know what it feels like to be depressed.
Depression: a monster, a cancer and a weeny old voice that consistently tells us how bleeped up we are.

Death is only the escape root. As hard as it is, it is what it is.

I've scheduled my dying day next year, a few days before my 30th birthday. You can do same, too. Help is not coming.

You can imagine how it feels like to be completely useless at thirty
Re: I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by Foodqueen(f): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pls don't do it.

U block all avenue to reach out to u after your first post.

Your story touches alot of persons, but you thought otherwise.
Re: I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by BigDawsNet: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Brother do not be bothered about life or about your mates doing great things, enjoying...your time will come...

◄ 1 Peter 5:10 ►

And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

Everyone goes through though time at a time in their life .. everything is not money

I was depressed some years back...
I was driving on third mainland bridge...and the thought came into me to drive through the crash barrier...I was like if I speed well...I will break the wall and I fall inside the water ...

If not for Holy spirit that took over my soul at the moment...I may have not exist anymore...

Today my dreams hav com Tru and more is on the way...

Don't give up bro
Pls don't

God bless
Re: I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by ahnie: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pls someone well to do or perhaps in a good position should pls help this man with a job.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
ahnie:
Pls someone well to do or perhaps in a good position should pls help this man with a job.

Exactly; The man needs more than that motivational talks he has been repeatedly given here.

I am very sure, even an average paying one, will at the moment change his thought.
Re: I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by Truvelisback(m): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
I can relate. I feel ur pains. I know this life is not fair but don't give up.
Re: I Am Depressed,just Want To End This Misery by debbydams(f): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Op.
Most people that's throwing advices to you doesn't know what it feels like to be depressed.
Depression: a monster, a cancer and a weeny old voice that consistently tells us how bleeped up we are.

Death is only the escape root. As hard as it is, it is what it is.

I've scheduled my dying day next year, a few days before my 30th birthday. You can do same, too. Help is not coming.

You can imagine how it feels like to be completely useless at thirty
hmmmm..what will you tell God? Thousands of people are paying just to be alive, some are struggling to breath i understand that things ain't going well but when there's life there's hope, I believe there's nothing God cannot do, he created heaven nd Earth..we can't question God..with time everything will fall in place just believe..wish I can help, believe me u are not useless

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why I Had To Dish Out Some Really Disturbing Biscuits To Pry 5 Pupils Today / My Wife Bought An Iphone 13 When I Am Struggling To Find Money To Pay Our Rent /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.