Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Unstable Feelings And The Concept Of Switching Off And On In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unstable Feelings And The Concept Of Switching Off And On In Love (327 Views)

Girl Found Unstable In Benin City. Do You Know Her? (video) / My Fiancee's Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship. Please Advice Me / True Or Dare switching 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unstable Feelings And The Concept Of Switching Off And On In Love by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2021
“Let’s take a break”, “I do not feel anything anymore”, these statements and some others have been heard from people who had claimed to be in the paradise of love and had profess great undying love for their partners in recent times. It gets more interesting because even committed spouses, husbands and wives have made these same kind of submissions.

What could have possibly happened to the ton of love they once shared? What potent elements could have been used to extinguish such magnitude of love? How does it happen that love vanishes in twinkle of the eye? Is there an organ in us that can easily be put off and on at will?

Love has often times been tagged a mystery and to a large extent, this holds true because we are often been left at a total lost as to how it happens, how it commands so much influence and how it tends to permeate even the hardest of hearts. Love is a recurring decimal in all types of society or human community. No one is immune to its power or its force.

Thus, it leaves one to wonder how individuals who once felt so deep in love and would do so much to prove it, could suddenly and abruptly lost all atoms of the feeling. As can be seen, love constitute a formidable force. It is strong, persistent and sustaining. Love radiates across the whole being and infects every part.

Therefore, there are some very obvious explanation and response the question of this article. First is that, there is no such way one can acutely and completely erase the feeling of love. Secondly, it is either one did not accurately detect what the feeling was or such a person was carried away the flow of events.

Love is not something that just comes and goes. It is not like the rain that clouds will just gather and then it falls and afterwards the sky becomes clear and everything is back to normal. No, it does not happen that way. Love is born, nutured and grown. This takes great work and investment. It happens gradually and gets stronger as more nutrients are being supplied to it. Thus, it cannot simply cease to be.

In many instances, what people adjudge to be love could be something very distant from the real thing. There are a couple of feelings that some persons mistake for love. Maybe there are some tender connection and some level of shallow understanding and this is quickly wrongly termed love.

Probably, there is just the physical attraction to maybe beauty, attitude or one trait or another and hastily, it is called love. Some level of likeness for someone may be misleading and tagged love. Infatuation and lust are not equally unconnected with this. People who experience these class of emotions and feelings in the name of love are those who would possibly make statements like “I do not feel anything anymore” and the likes.

Real love does not die like that. Infact, to a great extent, it never dies in reality. Even in cases where there has been so much hurt and one had greatly been harmed or jeopardized by a lover, the feeling cannot just go away. True, the pains, hurt and disappointments will bring discord, resentment and some level of hate, but deep down the love is still there. Only that, it will cease to be expressed and shown.

Love is a very deep, intense and psychology feeling. It does not just stay on the surface. It penetrates the deepest cores of our being and there are not many things that can take it away. Also, irrespective of how much we try in view of negative turn of events, we cannot stop our hearts or prevent it from feeling what it feels.

Therefore, before we feel we have lost all elements of the love we thought we had or that we have fallen out of love, we should first examine if we had even been in love, because true love, does not just go away.
Source:
https://flipmemes.com/2021/09/30/feelings-switching-off-and-on-in-love/

CC
misssclassy
Lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mukina2

1 Like

Re: Unstable Feelings And The Concept Of Switching Off And On In Love by Boogyman557: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
Re: Unstable Feelings And The Concept Of Switching Off And On In Love by Teripaul(m): 7:03am On Nov 12, 2021
Youse define love in ur own aspect? grin

YOu try buh people define love from their own view. My view and yours ain't be d same. Same as my palm and your aren't the same. So brother, me i can easily forget her even if i have the deepest love for her, since everything is vanish and fading away. Love can vanish and fade away

unless (you). Dnt get me wrong i said unless you are an emotional lad.. Buh that will nt make u nt to forget her, once we drag words and querrel mehn. The feelin that i have for u will be fading away gradually. . At times is can view frm 'zodiac' whereby ur horoscope made a little view of ur love life. OK BYE .
Re: Unstable Feelings And The Concept Of Switching Off And On In Love by daddytime(m): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2021
I was there...

Great piece.
Re: Unstable Feelings And The Concept Of Switching Off And On In Love by Opeyemiextra(f): 10:52am On Nov 12, 2021
Most people don't even know what love is.
Re: Unstable Feelings And The Concept Of Switching Off And On In Love by Bigpapi: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Most people don't even know what love is.

U have a degree in love abi

Re: Unstable Feelings And The Concept Of Switching Off And On In Love by Demigod22: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2021
I don't even have time to waste on any emotionally drained and unstable gender. If you don't know what you want, I move on to the next available option.
Re: Unstable Feelings And The Concept Of Switching Off And On In Love by Opeyemiextra(f): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Not quite but I'm sure I can teach you a thing or two about it that's if you are open to learn.
Bigpapi:

U have a degree in love abi

(1) (Reply)

I Think Relationship Is Not For Me / The REAL Problem Of Feminists And Redpillers / Jasper Or Sublime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.