Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,143 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Now She Is Speaking Spanish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now She Is Speaking Spanish (1171 Views)

(pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? / How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Spanish Fly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now She Is Speaking Spanish by itachi(m): 12:35am On Jul 26, 2007
we,ve been goin out for years both families are even talking marriage. now she is speaking spanish cuz she is schooling abroad. all of a suddden school is taking all her time atleast that is what she say.Guys is it worth keeping a distance relationship or even waiting for anyone? cuz right now i feel i dont even know her anymore.
Re: Now She Is Speaking Spanish by PHEESAYOUR(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2007
Huh?? wat's da koko??
Re: Now She Is Speaking Spanish by Mandora(f): 11:19am On Jul 26, 2007
[/quote]Huh?? what's da koko??[quote]

Good point
Re: Now She Is Speaking Spanish by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2007
were you not aware of that before she started studying or went to study in spain.

yawns  next.
Re: Now She Is Speaking Spanish by Lexyhearts(f): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2007
hahahha

imagine him --------------
any problem in speaking spanish
is that ur problem that ur family didn't take u abroad for schooling
whts ur problem there
jealous will kill u MR
don mind him

n-way my bro
let her study so that she will hv her better future

by the way ,do u even hv any digree .i am biginning to suspect u hv nothing so thts why u r complaining.live ur life.build ur future.u think u will woke up one day and find urself abroad.LOL ~(joking)
Re: Now She Is Speaking Spanish by itachi(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2007
you guys dont get the point i dig chicks who speak foreign languages. i meant i dont understand her anymore not the language but who she is. sides i have a B.sc in political science and i'm doin ok(financially)
Re: Now She Is Speaking Spanish by johnnygan(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2007
Whatever then
Re: Now She Is Speaking Spanish by bluesky4(f): 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2007
lol, bro find urself another girl, ur clearly dont want this girl to suceed in life. ur stirring up trouble just coz she can speak spanish, hssss.
Re: Now She Is Speaking Spanish by sillyboy(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2007
most of the responses to this topic are dumb cry

The poster doesn't mean the girl's spanish is the problem. All he meant by "now speaking spanish" is that she's got a changed attitude !
Re: Now She Is Speaking Spanish by cream2(m): 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2007
itachi,

the writing's on the wall my brother, next thing she may start eating paella and then you know what,

my take on the scenario is the distance which has given her some space and opened her eyes and heart to a new and different culture/surroundings is whats causing the issue.

two simple thing can now happen, you wait and see if she returns to you or you count your losses. sometimes when it seems like it will be, it may not actually be,

just my 2 kobo
Re: Now She Is Speaking Spanish by topeorekoy(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2007
sillyboy:

most of the responses to this topic are dumb cry

The poster doesn't mean the girl's spanish is the problem. All he meant by "now speaking spanish" is that she's got a changed attitude !

i agree with u. most response r dumb. the guy is saying she has started singing another tune, now that she is schooling abroad. ltes call a spade a spade. why would u go abroad after ten years of relationship and even after planning marriage and now u r keeping less contact on the basis that u r schooling.

my guy, let me be frank, the girl has someone else poking her there. most idtstance relationships dont work out most especially if u guys might not see in 2 yrs. for me, look for another girl and start a new life. but if love is really shaking u, wait for her and if she snubs u when she comes back U R ON UR OWN
Re: Now She Is Speaking Spanish by shotman(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2007
Hey, why are you confused? remember Love has Know language:what language do you speak with your girl, while you both was Dating? now that she is speaking Spanish, does not change anything, I Live In Spain and I can speak Spanish very well, let me know if you need an interpreter.
Re: Now She Is Speaking Spanish by aikmamah1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2007
simple,if she is speaking spanish find an interpreter grin grin grin
Re: Now She Is Speaking Spanish by fawwyb(m): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2007
i hate most of the responses in here, All sham! What has the guy's problem got to do with spanish? What he meant was that his girlfirend has got a strange behaviour which he doesn't understand simply because she is studying abroad.
pls, don't be in haste to respond to topic that you don't understand. ok? angry
Re: Now She Is Speaking Spanish by Aproko(f): 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2007
@ poster,

how old is your girlfriend? when will she be through with her studies? really try to get an interpreter cos she just may be sending you a message!! don't stress yourself, just stay calm, after finding out that raul or juan carlos or fernando (or whatever spanish name he bears) is not the same as you, she'll revert back to english you can be rest assured.

stay calm and keep us posted. cheers smiley

(1) (Reply)

Distant Relationships; How Worthwhile Is It? / Sugar Daddy And Mummy / Am Disturbed,what Can U Sujest 2 Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.