Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed (20458 Views)

Ikoyi Building: Bricklayer Who Survived Reveals Why It Collapsed, Advises Engine / Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed by ednut1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fake picture
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed by JohnAbu: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
HOT DEALS for SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE...

LAND for sale..
400sqm Conner pist dry land in treasure estate going for, 20m. Title Deed is assignment.

LAND for sale..
Located at : Ologolo.
Title: Governor Consent.
Sqm: 1300
Price: 210m
Corner piece.

LAND for sale...
Title: Deed and survey.
Sqm: 1333.
Price: 150m.

LAND for sale...
4 plots of dry land in chevron, Title Supreme Court judgment which is on of the best document. Going for, 80m net price.

HOTEL for sale...
Before chevron round about lekki.
A. PROPERTIES
1. 3 Storey building.

2. Loundry.

3. Business Center.

for more details and pictures please contact:
Mr, Collins
You can also write us on WhatsApp..
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed by Larwin(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Beautiful lies
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed by Aganju849: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
They need to demolish the two other buildings, they were built to the same shitty Osibona standards

All the people wey pay, their money enter voicemail
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed by EgunMogaji2: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
DeGLORIOUS:
All these high risings dey fear me. if i have my way, no building will pass five

The Fire Department in Lagos should be part off approval process. No point building a structure that they don't have equipment to fight the fire

1 Like

Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Those officials want to collect levies.
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed by dangoteinlaw: 6:26am On Nov 13, 2021
The engineers already certified the two buildings okay, they even approved the fallen one to 15, they only backed out when it exceeded the approved floor numbers so demolishing the other two will be a huge waste considering the high housing deficit..... they should be made to be on rent for a very affordable price rather.
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:58am On Nov 13, 2021
omenkaLives:
Was the building really tilting or is this just an image distortion arising from the curvature of the camera lenses? undecided

If a building that size is tilted, and the tilt isn't as a deliberate architectural design, even the developer themselves wouldnt allow anyone close to it. They'd stop work knowing pouring more resources in there would be a total waste.
I thought it was my eyes oooooo

1 Like

Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed by ba7man(m): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
lexy2014:

Doesn't answer the question:

Whose responsibility was it to check the citizen for contravening building regulations?
I'm in the construction industry and i deal with these agencies everytime.

Plus client and building regulations bodies are guilty and everyone on all sides seeks to bypass codes for monetary gains.

We always sidestep taking up responsibility for our actions by blaming the Govt.
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
ba7man:
I'm in the construction industry and i deal with these agencies everytime.

Plus client and building regulations bodies are guilty and everyone on all sides seeks to bypass codes for monetary gains.

We always sidestep taking up responsibility for our actions by blaming the Govt.

Whose responsibility was it to check the citizen for contravening building regulations?
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed by ba7man(m): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
lexy2014:

A Nigerian.
Re: Gerrard Building Collapse: Picture Of Ikoyi Building Days Before It Collapsed by lexy2014: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
ba7man:
A Nigerian.

Which Nigerian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Estimate For Decking / How To Buy A Land In Lagos On A Budget And Not Bankrupt Yourself / How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Your Area Presently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.