Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,235 members, 7,846,103 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? (2114 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions / Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by kals4luv990(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
Botking:

Is not about link me up, question is will you come to China?, because this ladies are damn serious, they want a loyal man, they don't care about your skills color, if you promise them loyalty, and later not committed to your promise, then someone will be hurt badly

An average Chinese lady don't joke with commitment, this was ingrained in their culture, but the current situation is different because most of their men has adopted the western lifestyle of womanizing, so divorce is as common as you see in the west, what is the cause of it (Infidelity).

So if you have money and willing to come and settled in china, you wouldn't even need me to link you up, because the very moment you settled, you will automatically have a Chinese lady who will be interested in dating or marrying you, so long as you promise to be loyal to her, and be careful to keep that promise, because if you don't, like I said earlier (someone will be hurt)
i dey game na
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by Bigcowhorns(m): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
kals4luv990:
senior abeg link me up
grin grin grin
No go fall enter Yahoo boys hand oh
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by kals4luv990(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Bigcowhorns:
grin grin grin No go fall enter Yahoo boys hand oh
oya baba link up ur boy

(1) (2) (Reply)

So This Is How BREAKFAST Tastes Like. / My Salary Wahala / Where To Find Sincere Naija Girls And Guys:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.