Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

My Salary Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Salary Wahala (2076 Views)

This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! / My Salary Is 80k But She Said I Should Be Giving Her 70k Monthly - Help / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Salary Wahala by iLehend: 8:46pm On Feb 08
I earn 40k as salary,
I live in a one room which cost 72k every year.
My Nepa bill is 25k monthly and I have just fan, TV, and iron.
My t.fare to work is 12k monthly.
My fone sub is 4k monthly (1k every week)

My landlord has refused to disconnect my light. He says if I can't afford the Nepa bill, I should move out.

My boss has refused to increase salary. He says if I can't cope I should leave.

I have not even included my feeding expenses yet o.

Loan apps dey call me on a steady. The one wey dey vex me pass na palm pay. These guys keep adding interest to the principal like say I be dangote.

Na person wey dey struggle to pay back principal go fit afford to pay yeye interest?

Abeg I no fit kill my self. We move

1 Like

Re: My Salary Wahala by immortalcrown(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08
Park out of the apartment. Get another one or pair with someone to make rent and bills more affordable for you.

9 Likes

Re: My Salary Wahala by illicit(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08
25k monthly for NEPA bill in one room?

Guy, no dey lie nah
🥵

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Salary Wahala by akinreals: 9:11pm On Feb 08
25k for light in 1 room, I can never believe that. Just pack out of the place
Re: My Salary Wahala by slaawomirr: 9:15pm On Feb 08
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni

Quit that job and be a keyboard warrior
Re: My Salary Wahala by Mcslize: 9:18pm On Feb 08
25k for light? Only you o. God forbid bad thing. Are you using Bulldozer in the house to be consuming such amount of electricity?

Even where I stay, we don't spend more than 3k for light prepaid meter. 49 units per month.

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Wahala by Wainey: 10:06pm On Feb 08

Are you also paying for the "light at the end of the tunnel"?

8 Likes

Re: My Salary Wahala by iLehend: 10:37pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni

Boss, I dey find who go teach me o. I swear.

My only concern na
If I quit this work now, how I go take dey maintain till I hit money.
Re: My Salary Wahala by iLehend: 10:39pm On Feb 08
Wainey:

Are you also paying for the "light at the end of the tunnel"?

My brother, no b so before o. Wen I park come d area, transformer been spoil. There was no light bill. After like 8 months, them fix transformer come begin dey drop 200k as bill o. I swear
Re: My Salary Wahala by iLehend: 10:41pm On Feb 08
Mcslize:
25k for light? Only you o. God forbid bad thing. Are you using Bulldozer in the house to be consuming such amount of electricity?

Even where I stay, we don't spend more than 3k for light prepaid meter. 49 units per month.

Just dey play. I go snap our bill show u tomorrow. Almost 200k for 6 people. 24 hours light
Re: My Salary Wahala by iLehend: 10:47pm On Feb 08
immortalcrown:
Park out of the apartment. Get another one or pair with someone to make rent and bills more affordable for you.

Bros to find house for here, agent fee, agreement fee, cautioning fee etc. No be play o

1 Like

Re: My Salary Wahala by Mcslize: 12:45am On Feb 09
iLehend:

Just dey play. I go snap our bill show u tomorrow. Almost 200k for 6 people. 24 hours light

Tell your Landlord to go get a prepaid meter and stop wasting money. NEPA are cheating you guys with all those estimated bills.

Do you know how many months 25k prepaid meter units will last you guys? If that 25k was to be a prepaid meter recharge, it will last you guys up to 2-3 months straight.

5 Likes

Re: My Salary Wahala by Gentlesoul2021(m): 1:12am On Feb 09
iLehend:
I earn 40k as salary,

My landlord has refused to disconnect my light. He says if I can't afford the Nepa bill, I should move out.

Loan apps dey call me on a steady. The one wey dey vex me pass na palm pay. These guys keep adding interest to the principal like say I be dangote.

Na person wey dey struggle to pay back principal go fit afford to pay yeye interest?

I sense u guys are on post paid. Tell ur landlord to get you a prepaid meter. That 25k monthly for light is outrageous...

3 Likes

Re: My Salary Wahala by Sonnobax15(m): 5:50am On Feb 09
grin
Op,must exaggerate the nepa bill?

25k per month for nepa bill.....that one na some full area nepa bill for warri be that na cheesy
Re: My Salary Wahala by Nemesis0147(m): 6:30am On Feb 09
25k nepa bill for a single room?
When you are not running a factory.
Re: My Salary Wahala by dopedan(m): 8:25am On Feb 09
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni

warrior wen last you pick money ?
Re: My Salary Wahala by iLehend: 8:43am On Feb 09
Mcslize:

Tell your Landlord to go get a prepaid meter and stop wasting money. NEPA are cheating you guys with all those estimated bills.

Do you know how many months 25k prepaid meter units will last you guys? If that 25k was to be a prepaid meter recharge, it will last you guys up to 2-3 months straight.

He has paid o. For 3 months now them never carry am come
Re: My Salary Wahala by SkengRay: 11:29am On Feb 09
The iLegendd I know na man and he will never moan no matter the circumstances. Wetin dey sup like this grin
Re: My Salary Wahala by Seunpapa65: 11:38am On Feb 09
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Ogbeni

Keyboard warriors as if e dey easy I wonder why making money is the hardest things to do
Re: My Salary Wahala by iLegendd(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09
SkengRay:
The iLegendd I know na man and he will never moan no matter the circumstances. Wetin dey sup like this grin
The iLegend you know is not the same person as the OP. The iLegend you know has never worked since he was born—he works from home. Also, he has never paid light bills in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: My Salary Wahala by Joshchi19(m): 2:49pm On Feb 09
Must you people answer this kind of joke?
Re: My Salary Wahala by Anunakeeh: 2:59pm On Feb 09
Mcslize:

49 unit?? 3k for a whole month lol.

Na only socket and chargers una get for una abode.

I dey sure all the hours of light wey Nepa dey give una for the whole month no reach 48 hoursgrin

2 Likes

Re: My Salary Wahala by talk2hb1(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09
iLehend:
I earn 40k as salary,

You sure say una no dey Rob for night laidis based on your breakdown of your income and expenses.

1 Like

Re: My Salary Wahala by SkengRay: 5:20pm On Feb 09
iLegendd:
The iLegend you know is not the same person as the OP. The iLegend you know has never worked since he was born—he works from home. Also, he has never paid light bills in Nigeria.
My Oga Abeg Share me update naa grin
Re: My Salary Wahala by alphaNomega: 6:57pm On Feb 09
iLehend:
I earn 40k as salary,

25k for electricity bill today is absurd
Re: My Salary Wahala by iLehend: 7:58pm On Feb 09
talk2hb1:

You sure say una no dey Rob for night laidis based on your breakdown of your income and expenses.

If u give me gun, I fit carry o. But she no put bullet
Re: My Salary Wahala by Sucre6: 9:07pm On Feb 09
Let's do some maths op

Light bill #25,000 X 12 = #300,000.00k
House rent #75,000
Transport, lemme just say #10,000 monthly
Feeding lemme just say, #20,000
Data # 4000

Monthly expenses total
T fair. #10,000
Feeding #20,000
Data. # 4,000
Light bill #25,000
Total = #59,000
Minus 40,000 you have a deficit negative balance of -#19,000

In economics what you consume when you don't have money, which could come as gift or goodwill from friends and well wishes is call Autonomous consumption.

So you are on monthly autonomous consumption of #19,000 Monthly

Okay, all these minus clothing and other miscellaneous

How will you be able to renew the rent since you are not even saving for rent at all

Now yearly payment of light bill
#25,000 X 12 = #300,000.00k
House rent. = #75,000k
Add feeding, data and other things and you go run mad.

Solution, pack out of that house and go for a more convenient house that has meter so you can control what you use, you can even go for a house of #250k, since you can afford #25k monthly for light u can conveniently pay #250k for a comfortable self contain that has meter that you can control what u consume, by doing so you can decide to put 2k unit and only use electronics when you are home, don't use water heater or pressing iron or hot plate, find alternative to those and it can last you for months.

Wisdom is profitable to direct, use your head cool

1 Like

Re: My Salary Wahala by KingNom(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09
Seems packing out would be the option if getting prepaid metre doesn't work

1 Like

Re: My Salary Wahala by UptownVibes(m): 9:31pm On Feb 09
Frustrated yahoo boys don dey reply damn niggar. Laugh no go kill me here grin grin grin grin.. Them say when last he pick? Ahahaha
Re: My Salary Wahala by Mcslize: 2:29pm On Feb 10
Anunakeeh:

49 unit?? 3k for a whole month lol.

Na only socket and chargers una get for una abode.

I dey sure all the hours of light wey Nepa dey give una for the whole month no reach 48 hoursgrin

We do have 14hours light every day. It depends on how your meter is programmed. Some are programmed to read very slow. While others are programmed to read very fast.

I heard one can meet NEPA to reprogram your meter so it won't read so fast consuming your units.
Re: My Salary Wahala by SIXFEETUNDER: 2:53pm On Feb 10
Relocate to your village
Re: My Salary Wahala by iLehend: 6:44pm On Feb 14
Sucre6:
Let's do some maths op

Light bill #25,000 X 12 = #300,000.00k
House rent #75,000
Transport, lemme just say #10,000 monthly
Feeding lemme just say, #20,000
Data # 4000

Monthly expenses total
T fair. #10,000
Feeding #20,000
Data. # 4,000
Light bill #25,000
Total = #59,000
Minus 40,000 you have a deficit negative balance of -#19,000

In economics what you consume when you don't have money, which could come as gift or goodwill from friends and well wishes is call Autonomous consumption.

So you are on monthly autonomous consumption of #19,000 Monthly

Okay, all these minus clothing and other miscellaneous

How will you be able to renew the rent since you are not even saving for rent at all

Now yearly payment of light bill
#25,000 X 12 = #300,000.00k
House rent. = #75,000k
Add feeding, data and other things and you go run mad.

Solution, pack out of that house and go for a more convenient house that has meter so you can control what you use, you can even go for a house of #250k, since you can afford #25k monthly for light u can conveniently pay #250k for a comfortable self contain that has meter that you can control what u consume, by doing so you can decide to put 2k unit and only use electronics when you are home, don't use water heater or pressing iron or hot plate, find alternative to those and it can last you for months.

Wisdom is profitable to direct, use your head cool

Oboi ehhh. I never saw it this way o. 2 much sense here

(1) (Reply)

"girl Or Guy", In A Relationship Who Should Love Who D Most Or Is It 50/50: / Why Do I Always Have To Call Her? / Somebody Please Tell That Am Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.