Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna (5525 Views)

El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari / How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable / Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by AtlanticB(m): 9:10am On Nov 14, 2021
dreamxhaser:

Kaduna
Owerri

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by ProudImolite: 10:45am On Nov 14, 2021
dreamxhaser:

You know nothing, which Owerri?

The owerri I know of?

As you can see none of this projects have been completed, now imagine when it is complete. I will drop other photos of completed projects later.
Drop it now
Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by ProudImolite: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2021
mrvitalis:
If this is what el rufai has done then abia governor even hope of imo beats him hands down really

Abia governor just have very bad PR team Sha coupled with igbos high expectations from leaders

Hope has done over 5 times things but u would never see imo people praise him

Abia governor has done over 15 times this
Shut your mouth
Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by ProudImolite: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2021
dreamxhaser:

You are arrogant and insane at the same moment. It seems any progress in Nigeria outside your region pains you.

I would personally be very happy to see progress in the east and any part of the country, I will happily post it on social media for us all to celebrate, but since you are making it a kaduna vs east thing, I will make sure in rubbish your region on this thread.
You will never post it
Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by ProudImolite: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2021
Madmohamed1:
when did Nigeria start to drive lefty. The firs pic is Johannesburg South Africa
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Expose them
Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by samunaka: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2021
Biafrarep:

You must be a village man to be celebrating this nonsense.

President of Arewa republic you mean?

If you can not celebrate this achievement show us what your governor has done in your own state, so that we can celebrate it
Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by Biafrarep(m): 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
dreamxhaser:

Kaduna and kano aims to look like middle east cities

This is kaduna below

You're still aiming to look like middle east when Owerri already has its sights on Las Vegas.

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by Biafrarep(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
dreamxhaser:

More of my lovely kaduna

Obviously, only a small area of Kaduna is presentable, that's why you keep showing one junction from different angles. For each one picture from Kaduna, I show you 20 better ones from Owerri.

Now you have ran out again to places outside Kaduna metropolis. If I show you Oguta resort now you will run again grin grin

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by gannod(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Biafrarep:

You better celebrate your mediocrity in peace. Owerri looks far more beautiful than this, no jokes!

Seriously, Owerri is a beautiful place but not as beautiful as Kaduna. I grew up in kaduna and I have worked and lived in Imo state.I know Owerri very well. Please don't compare Owerri to Kaduna. In terms of development, Kaduna is better and more beautiful. You can ask from those who have lived in both cities.

1 Like

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by Biafrarep(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
gannod:

Seriously, Owerri is a beautiful place but not as beautiful as Kaduna. I grew up in kaduna and I have worked and lived in Imo state.I know Owerri very well. Please don't compare Owerri to Kaduna. In terms of development, Kaduna is better and more beautiful. You can ask from those who have lived in both cities.

Bla bla bla, you were in Owerri when exactly? Kaduna is no longer what it used to be while Owerri has grown in recent times based on private sector investments!

You can't compare them yet we are doing that here and Owerri is obviously more beautiful. Posting CBN building and a couple of other blocks is what makes Kaduna beautiful?

Lai Mohammed, is Kaduna so beautiful that you can't capture it in pictures or videos?

It seems you guys don't even know how much Northern Nigeria has declined in recent times. Continue basking in the glory of yesteryears while other cities keep emerging.

While Kaduna relies on government, Owerri is relying on private sector investments and we can see the difference!
Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by gannod(m): 7:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
Biafrarep:

Bla bla bla, you were in Owerri when exactly? Kaduna is no longer what it used to be while Owerri has grown in recent times based on private sector investments!

You can't compare them yet we are doing that here and Owerri is obviously more beautiful. Posting CBN building and a couple of other blocks is what makes Kaduna beautiful?

Lai Mohammed, is Kaduna so beautiful that you can't capture it in pictures or videos?

It seems you guys don't even know how much Northern Nigeria has declined in recent times. Continue basking in the glory of yesteryears while other cities keep emerging.

While Kaduna relies on government, Owerri is relying on private sector investments and we can see the difference!

Well, I have been in Owerri since 2017 so I know what I am saying. You can believe whatever you want to believe when it comes to comparison between the two. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by gannod(m): 7:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Biafrarep:

Folks like you think the world starts and ends in your comfort zones. Why not visit other zones and stop boasting about your zones. By the way, I am not from the north, and I am not in the habbit of arguing unnecessarily about mundane things.
According to you, Owerri relies on private sector grin grin grin well, you need to stop being delusional. If that is really the case, Imo state should be one of the chart toppers as far as VAT is concerned. Why are folks from your region always quick to pass insults when driving home your points?

1 Like

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by Biafrarep(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
gannod:

Folks like you think the world starts and ends in your comfort zones. Why not visit other zones and stop boasting about your zones. By the way, I am not from the north, and I am not in the habbit of arguing unnecessarily about mundane things.
According to you, Owerri relies on private sector grin grin grin well, you need to stop being delusional. If that is really the case, Imo state should be one of the chart toppers as far as VAT is concerned. Why are folks from your region always quick to pass insults when driving home your points?

Las Las, na jealousy go kee you. Owerri no be your mate grin grin

Go back to the first page, I didn't insult anyone, I only said the truth.

Taxing businesses to death is not the best, that's why private investors are having a field day here.

Check flight traffic in Nigeria, Owerri airport is the 4th busiest in Nigeria! Evidence of a large middle class!!

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by gannod(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Biafrarep:

Taxing businesses to death is not the best, that's why private investors are having a field day here.

Check flight traffic in Nigeria, Owerri airport is the 4th busiest in Nigeria! Evidence of a large middle class!!

Ok.
Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by dreamxhaser: 12:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Biafrarep:

Obviously, only a small area of Kaduna is presentable, that's why you keep showing one junction from different angles. For each one picture from Kaduna, I show you 20 better ones from Owerri.

Now you have ran out again to places outside Kaduna metropolis. If I show you Oguta resort now you will run again grin grin

I keep posting full trial views of different buildings in one pic, while you keep showing single, parks, bars and hotels. That to show too don't know what you are doing.

1 Like

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by dreamxhaser: 12:54am On Nov 15, 2021
gannod:

He keeps posting rough unclear photos of hotels and bars whole I was posting better infrastructures.

2 Likes

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by dreamxhaser: 1:12am On Nov 15, 2021
Biafrarep:

The guy just told you the truth and you started insulting him. Any sane person that has been to both places will tell you same. The truth is better bro.

You claim kaduna depends on what government?

Now let me tell you how useless IMO state is. kaduna gets an FAAC of about 124bn while IMO gets an FAAC of about 111bn.

Kaduna generates an IGR of more than 52bn while IMO generates and IGR of about 17bn (2020)

Kaduna IGR to FAAC ratio is 40.9℅ while that of IMO is an embarrassing 15.3 %.

Kaduna IGR is expected to reach 70bn by 2022 which will be about 60% to FAAC ratio, this means it will be capable of relaying on itself.

Now what about your IMO state, will it be able to pay salaries without FAAC? Lol let me guess! NO!

To be honest I respect IMO when it comes to hotels and bars but While we a building industrial parks, tech valleys and steel plants, you are busy hyping hotel buildings.

Kaduna is in the league of Rivers, Delta, Kano and Ogun state at the moment, but IMO state is still in the leagues of kastina our junior brother.

All those roads you are posting, I have been seeing them since 2014-2015 during rocahs era, show me what they look like today.

WAWA

3 Likes

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by dreamxhaser: 1:13am On Nov 15, 2021
gannod:

His a dreamer

2 Likes

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by dreamxhaser: 1:18am On Nov 15, 2021
Biafrarep:

Taxing isn't the best right? So you want everything for free.

Even with the taxing kaduna still received the highest inflow of investment(2020)

So lagos state that is taxing it citizens, are they not seeing the positive results.

So ma airport dey shack your body? Why won't it have such high traffic when it's the only airport in the east, while in north we have kano, abuja and kaduna. If we had only one airport in the north, just imagine the number of flights traffic it will receive.

Wawa

1 Like

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by dreamxhaser: 1:22am On Nov 15, 2021
Another flyover bridge under construction by his excellency

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by gannod(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2021
dreamxhaser:

He keeps posting rough unclear photos of hotels and bars whole I was posting better infrastructures.

That's what Owerri is known for, hotels and bars. Like I said, I grew up in Kaduna and I know for sure Kaduna is more beautiful and bigger than Owerri.

1 Like

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by gannod(m): 8:55am On Nov 15, 2021
dreamxhaser:

The guy just told you the truth and you started insulting him. Any sane person that has been to both places will tell you same. The truth is better bro.

Now let me tell you how useless IMO state is. kaduna gets an FAAC of about 124bn while IMO gets an FAAC of about 111bn.

Kaduna generates an IGR of more than 52bn while IMO generates and IGR of about 17bn (2020)

Kaduna IGR is expected to reach 70bn by 2022 which will be about 60% to FAAC ratio, this means it will be capable of relaying on itself.

Now what about your IMO state, will it be able to pay salaries without FAAC? Lol let me guess! NO!

To be honest I respect IMO when it comes to hotels and bars but While we a building industrial parks, tech valleys and steel plants, you are busy hyping hotel buildings.

Kaduna is in the league of Rivers, Delta, Kano and Ogun state at the moment, but IMO state is still in the leagues of kastina our junior brother.

All those roads you are posting, I have been seeing them since 2014-2015 during rocahs era, show me what they look like today.

WAWA

Thank you my brother. I am used to folks like him. One thing I notice about folks like him is that they sit in their region and insults people from other regions who have contrary views to theirs. Imagine, comparing Owerri to Kaduna! The only place in the southeast that you can put in the same sentence with Kaduna is Enugu. Even at that, Kaduna is still ahead of Enugu in terms of development.
Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by Justiceleague1: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2021
Igboland:
Why can't you fools leave other people to celebrate their governors or do you think every governor in Nigeria must be like the failure Ikpeazu and Ugwuayi.
chibudollar look @another one....he's accusing someone else but all your own posts are all about ikpeazu,all about the Igbos,how perfect... God will really have mercy on these people

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by Chibudollar: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=107633527][/quote]this obsession is something else, he even went as far as naming himself igboland which is very funny. I just wonder why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by Chibudollar: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Igboland:
Why can't you fools leave other people to celebrate their governors or do you think every governor in Nigeria must be like the failure Ikpeazu and Ugwuayi.

seek help
Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by Biafrarep(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2021
dreamxhaser:

I keep posting full trial views of different buildings in one pic, while you keep showing single, parks, bars and hotels. That to show too don't know what you are doing.

You were only posting pictures of one place, albeit from different angles because that's the only tushed up place you can bring forward. However, development is spread out in Owerri, that's why I keep bombarding you with numerous tushed up pictures from Nigeria's Las Vegas!

I repeat, I haven't even touched the surface. Owerri is beautiful, forget about our numerous criticism here, it's because the state government isn't doing enough to support private investors.
Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by Biafrarep(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2021
dreamxhaser:

WAWA

It is actually Kaduna that is very useless, not Imo State that is giving you ungrateful lots oil and gas money.

Yes, Kaduna have depended on government since ages yet it has remained stagnated just like most of the region due to insecurity, mass Illiteracy and mass poverty.

Otondo, you're asking how Kaduna depends on government yet a refinery was built in an arid area without a drop of crude oil and has to depend on fields thousands of KM away!

Almost all military assets were built in Kaduna!

Look at that CBN building, is there any other branch in Nigeria that built that way?

What about other federal government assets built there too, can you name a single one built by your federal government in Owerri?

You're indeed a dunce, very typical of you almajiris.

FYI, Imo State currently has the only functional petroleum refinery in Nigeria! While the White elephant project the military built in Kaduna will soon be sold as scrab grin

Investors are currently building one of the biggest gas plants in Imo State currently!

So, aside our beautiful hotels, restaurants, bars and clubs, other things are happening in Imo State.

How Industrialized is Dubai? Yet they're richer than those that are far more industrialized them. Stop thinking myopically and try to broaden your horizon!
Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by Biafrarep(m): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2021
gannod:

[s]

Thank you my brother. I am used to folks like him. One thing I notice about folks like him is that they sit in their region and insults people from other regions who have contrary views to theirs. Imagine, comparing Owerri to Kaduna! The only place in the southeast that you can put in the same sentence with Kaduna is Enugu. Even at that, Kaduna is still ahead of Enugu in terms of development.[/s]

Continue spewing trash to your fellow almajiris. Bla bla bla, Kaduna is so beautiful that pictures and videos can't capture it.

Continue decieving yourself tongue
Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by gannod(m): 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Biafrarep:

Continue spewing trash to your fellow almajiris. Bla bla bla, Kaduna is so beautiful that pictures and videos can't capture it.

Continue decieving yourself tongue

grin grin grin You are the almajiri here...imagine, I should start going about taking pictures of Kaduna to satisfy a villager like you! I dont need to do that..unfortutanely for you, I am not a northerner. Travel out of region for once! It will do you a lot of good. Atleast, it will change your poor orientation. We have one adage in my place, "ti eniyan o ba de oko baba elomiran a sope oko baba ti oun ju ti eniyan lo"

3 Likes

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by Biafrarep(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
gannod:

grin grin grin You are the almajiri here...imagine, I should start going about taking pictures of Kaduna to satisfy a villager like you! I dont need to do that..unfortutanely for you, I am not a northerner. Travel out of region for once! It will do you a lot of good. Atleast, it will change your poor orientation. We have one adage in my place, "ti eniyan o ba de oko baba elomiran a sope oko baba ti oun ju ti eniyan lo"

Lol, your ignorance is unbelievable. Which part of Nigeria have I not been to, North, West or South? I have lived in those places before I relocated to East.

Regardless, you're too dense and primitive minded to understand that we live in modern times now, people can get virtually all the information they need about a particular place without stepping there.

The reason why there are no pictures or videos to show is because they ain't available.

Brazilians will gladly show you pictures and videos of Sao Paulo with pride. Emirates will do so with Dubai. Go to the Nigeria vs. Kenya thread and see East Africans showing pictures and videos of their cities because they're aesthetically pleasing to behold. But as a re.tar.ded dunce, you want people to take your word for it. Yes, I should accept that Kaduna is so beautiful because a hoodrat said so? cheesy cheesy
Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by dreamxhaser: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
gannod:

Thank you my brother. I am used to folks like him. One thing I notice about folks like him is that they sit in their region and insults people from other regions who have contrary views to theirs. Imagine, comparing Owerri to Kaduna! The only place in the southeast that you can put in the same sentence as Kaduna is Enugu. Even at that, Kaduna is still ahead of Enugu in terms of development.

That's the plain fact bro. Saying owerri is more developed than kaduna is like saying kaduna is more developed than Lagos.

1 Like

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by dreamxhaser: 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Biafrarep:

Lol, your ignorance is unbelievable. Which part of Nigeria have I not been to, North, West or South? I have lived in those places before I relocated to East.

Regardless, you're too dense and primitive minded to understand that we live in modern times now, people can get virtually all the information they need about a particular place without stepping there.

The reason why there are no pictures or videos to show is because they ain't available.

Brazilians will gladly show you pictures and videos of Sao Paulo with pride. Emirates will do so with Dubai. Go to the Nigeria vs. Kenya thread and see East Africans showing pictures and videos of their cities because they're aesthetically pleasing to behold. But as a re.tar.ded dunce, you want people to take your word for it. Yes, I should accept that Kaduna is so beautiful because a hoodrat said so? cheesy cheesy

Lol, I was one of the people following up with the Kenya vs Nigerian thread before I changed my moniker. Go to the theard and see nigeians proudly posting photos of kaduna but I have never seen that of owerri

Now FYI, photos don't prove shit, first hand physical experience is what matters. Do you know that from some one who has visited Kenya, it was said that abuja is more planned than Nairobi, but the photos of Nairobi beats that of abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tension Is Still High In Jos Three Days After / New Map Of Nigeria, As Proposed By National Conference- Confab / Patience Jonathan Releases Another Bomb | DOWNLOAD AUDIO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.