Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna (5565 Views)

El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari / How El-Zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence - The Cable / Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by dreamxhaser: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Biafrarep:

It is actually Kaduna that is very useless, not Imo State that is giving you ungrateful lots oil and gas money.

Yes, Kaduna have depended on government since ages yet it has remained stagnated just like most of the region due to insecurity, mass Illiteracy and mass poverty.

Otondo, you're asking how Kaduna depends on government yet a refinery was built in an arid area without a drop of crude oil and has to depend on fields thousands of KM away!

Almost all military assets were built in Kaduna!

Look at that CBN building, is there any other branch in Nigeria that built that way?

What about other federal government assets built there too, can you name a single one built by your federal government in Owerri?

You're indeed a dunce, very typical of you almajiris.

FYI, Imo State currently has the only functional petroleum refinery in Nigeria! While the White elephant project the military built in Kaduna will soon be sold as scrab grin

Investors are currently building one of the biggest gas plants in Imo State currently!

So, aside our beautiful hotels, restaurants, bars and clubs, other things are happening in Imo State.

How Industrialized is Dubai? Yet they're richer than those that are far more industrialized them. Stop thinking myopically and try to broaden your horizon!

It seems you are not enlightened as you try to portray but let me dissect the nonsense you just typed into pieces.

1. Kaduna is useless, not Imo State, giving you ungrateful lots of oil and gas money.

Kaduna can confidently survive without FAAC, you slowpoke.

2. Yes, Kaduna have depended on the government for ages, yet it has remained stagnated just like most of the region due to insecurity, mass Illiteracy and mass poverty

How has kaduna remained stagnant when I have proved to you three different times how kaduna is progressing and IMO isn't

3. Otondo, you're asking how Kaduna depends on the government, yet a refinery was built in an arid area without a drop of crude oil and had to rely on fields thousands of KM away!

Bleep the refinery; we have gone past it; we are now building industrial parks and steel plants which the AKK will power have a pipeline.

4. Almost all military assets were built in Kaduna!

Yes, all military assets are in kaduna. The government has to choose a unique location for their military support, and it is virtually the same in almost everyone country. Those it pains you that they are not in IMO?

5. Look at that CBN building. Is there any other branch in Nigeria that was built that way?

To show you don't know shit about kaduna, there is no CBN building in that place; all the buildings are privately built.

Now to burst your bubble, we do have a CBN branch in kaduna; it is in the city's central business district(CBD), which is where you will find a golf course, big hotels, Murtala square, and highrise buildings like union bank, FCMB and other bank regional offices.

If you go there, your eyes will pop out, but guess what? There isn't one picture or video of that location (honestly, I'm sad).

5. What about other federal government assets built there too, can you name a single one made by your federal government in Owerri?

Why should FG waste resources on Owerri when there are good places in the east like Enugu. Are you mad?

6. FYI, Imo State currently has the only functional petroleum refinery in Nigeria! While the White elephant project, the built-in military Kaduna will soon be sold as scrab

As I said, we have gone past the refinery and now building agro-allied industries; I wish you would see the ongoing constructions.

7. Investors are currently building one of the giant gas plants in Imo State!

* Investors are currently building the second largest steel plant in West Africa and one of the largest in the continent.

* Investors are currently building the largest milk factory in Nigeria.

* Investors are currently building three industrial parks and estates that would be powered by the AKK has a pipeline

* Investors are currently building one of the largest fertiliser plants in the country.

Note: the plan is to make the Ajakuta-Abuja-Kaduna-Kano axis an industrial hub.

8. How Industrialized in Dubai? Yet, they're more prosperous than those that are far more industrialised. Stop thinking myopically and try to broaden your horizon!

Finally, to show how unenlightened you are! Dubai isn't close to industrial countries like US, Germany and Japan in wealth. UAE's GDP is almost the same as Nigeria; they are only better on GDP per capita due to far less population. While in Nigeria, Induralization is very important due to our people, so any state that doesn't do anything meaningful in that aspect will indeed be left behind.

Bye

1 Like

Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by Occurstaem(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2023
dreamxhaser:
The way people from a particular region hate on kaduna eh?

She feed your eyes with more
From the thread about never to buy any course online.
Here is my WhatsApp number http://wa(dot)me/234
Thank you so much
Re: How El-rufai Has Transformed Kaduna by kokoA(m): 12:04pm On May 01, 2023
Asquare84:
After viewing all this achievement I am compared to samuel orton of benue state. Not a single road has been commissioned in benue state. The only achievement of orton is to use herdsmen as a cover up for non performance.
Kai.. As if you read my mind. Exactly what I wanted to type. Ortom's failure should be studied in the university. Eight years of total nonsense, not a single project to his name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reps Receive 40 Bills On Constitution Amendment, Set December 2025 Deadline / Alleged Budget Padding: ACF Condemns Ningi’s Suspension / Let Boko Haram Have Their Own Country, Says Omoruyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.