Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) (48869 Views)

China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / China And Russia 'Developing Deadly Drones Which Attack Without Human Approval' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) by bayocanny: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2021
baralatie:

Already Belarus now finds itself in migrant crisis because now there is a blockade.
The migrants will have to stay in Belarus!
Something the Belarusian does not find funny

Lukashenko is a mumu, using immigrants as a weapon against the EU sanction is a wate of time and it will hurts Belarus more. Poland and EU will not open their borders. Sadly, the immigrants will suffer if they do not retrace their steps because winter is approaching and winter in eastern europe is not a child play.

However, Turkey, Iraq and some Middle East countries have pledged to evacuated those immigrants from Belarus. But if Belarus disagree, they will have to grants unlimited asylums.
Re: US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) by bayocanny: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2021
Juoflife1:
That is their problem. There were reports that these migrants were flown into belarus from the middle east. And then taken to Poland border. It's simple. Give them shelter and take them back to their countries. EU don't want them.

The Belarusian president is not wise, he wants to destabilise the EU because of the sanctions meted on him and his migrants cards he wants to pay has already backfired because no EU countries will open their borders for the migrants.
Unfortunately for them, winter is coming!!
Re: US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) by baralatie(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2021
bayocanny:

Lukashenko is a mumu, using immigrants as a weapon against the EU sanction is a wate of time and it will hurts Belarus more. Poland and EU will not open their borders. Sadly, the immigrants will suffer if they do not retrace their steps because winter is approaching and winter in eastern europe is not a child play.

However, Turkey, Iraq and some Middle East countries have pledged to evacuated those immigrants from Belarus. But if Belarus disagree, they will have to grants unlimited asylums.
See what I am saying now!
Belarus has falling into Turkeys' hands!
That Turkey president is a master chess player!
He already has EU number with this migrants issue.
Now he is tightening grip on an Russian allay because of Belarusian miscalculation!
Turkey does not do migrant evacuation for free nah!I don't think Mr.Putin will like this unnecessary bottom but let us see how they will kick it down the road.
Re: US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) by bayocanny: 11:52am On Nov 14, 2021
Drogunov:

Nigerians and their love for strongmen and despots.

You wonder why most of them still praising PMB.
Meanwhile, your moniker sounds like a Russian name.
Re: US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) by bayocanny: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2021
baralatie:

See what I am saying now!
Belarus has falling into Turkeys' hands!
That Turkey president is a master chess player!
He already has EU number with this migrants issue.
Now he is tightening grip on an Russian allay because of Belarusian miscalculation!
Turkey does not do migrant evacuation for free nah!I don't think Mr.Putin will like this unnecessary bottom but let us see how they will kick it down the road.

A big miscalculation from both sides. Turkey is not even ready to take in migrants at this moment, they will rather take in their nationals for free.
Re: US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) by bayocanny: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Juoflife1:
They should deescalate oo. Winter is coming. Some of those migrants might die.
Putin and lukashenko don't care!. In the end, body go tell the migrants, they will certainly retrace their steps.
Re: US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) by baralatie(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
bayocanny:

A big miscalculation from both sides. Turkey is not even ready to take in migrants at this moment, they will rather take in their nationals for free.
Okay then there will have to be a head count of all the migrants and there nationalities traced.
And every country collect back their citizen!
Who will now bear the cost of administration, transportation and logistics?
Re: US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) by bayocanny: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
hokafor:
Belarus is just like one state in Russia, if the West get hold of Belarus then Russia will be seriously affected, so Putin is defending his country
Nobody is threatening Belarus.
Re: US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) by bayocanny: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
baralatie:

Okay then there will have to be a head count of all the migrants and there nationalities traced.
And every country collect back their citizen!
Who will now bear the cost of administration, transportation and logistics?

Way to go!.

Obviously Belarus lol
Re: US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) by baralatie(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
bayocanny:

Way to go!.

Obviously Belarus lol
Why Belarus grin

Technically they were meant to pass through!

The only thing Belarus has right now is soldier welding there guns

Modified;
I think the only solution is for EU and Belarus to see it as a migration issue and work out a solution.inorder to avoid confrontation!
This is a better approach than the blockade
Wether the EU likes the Belarusian president or not migrant traffickers already have the Belarusian/polish border as a route that exists and the EU will need Belarusian aid to stop the flow from coming that end
Re: US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) by Saidfx(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is no Doubt about the Hour in which we Live, being the Season for the return of JESUS Christ.

Chaos, Uncertainties, Confusion and Disasters growing around the World at record frequencies.

More than Ever! We should be Preparing for the event that will bring about the Climax to Human History.

Folks! JESUS is Coming back again!Prepare! Prepare! Prepare!

I always laugh when world leaders meet to discuss world peace. There can never be peace in the world again, till the introduction of the anti christ and when Christ comes to end the anti Christ campaign...just yesterday I bombed into a disturbing news of the new simpson cartoon gay series. It immediately got enough support and likes from the so called lgbtq community and few frowned at it. I can't say much here and I deliberately quoted you righteousness 2. I am a monotheistic person and a muslim to be precise. A very smart person will know that to try to live Godly this days is the wisest thing to do and not bother about this materialistic sad world. Peace bro!

1 Like

Re: US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) by bayocanny: 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
janetakan:

If you made this comment in the US, you will be picked for questioning. Clearly, you must have plans to bomb or attack innocent people to prove your useless point.

You sit in your Cage in Africa and prophesy doom for a whole nation made up of immigrants?

Pray for the poverty attacking your family in Africa. Clown!

Imagine a Nigerian telling people Americans will suffer soon. What an absolute clown!

Compare USA to Nigeria before you open your stinking mouth or filthy hands to type on your clown made phone!

Lol, you come hard on him. Well, I think he deserves it.
Most times when Nigerians are commenting on foreign affairs and take it personal, I do think some of their comments is irrational. A good example is the one you quoted early.

To be clear, Nigerians love their oppressors infact they do unthinkable things to portrayed their oppressors as messiah.
Re: US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) by bayocanny: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
baralatie:

Why Belarus grin

Technically they were meant to pass through!

The only thing Belarus has right now is soldier welding there guns

Modified;
I think the only solution is for EU and Belarus to see it as a migration issue and work out a solution.inorder to avoid confrontation!
This is a better approach than the blockade
Wether the EU likes the Belarusian president or not migrant traffickers already have the Belarusian/polish border as a route that exists and the EU will need Belarusian aid to stop the flow from coming that end

No, the EU will not see it as migrants issues, rather they will sees it from the lens of politicaland economy destabilization. (This will prolong the issues). And if not because of the US intelligence, the migrants would have caught the EU off guard.
This is the first time in history Poland will militarised and build wall across their borders.
Don't forget the likes of Latvia and some Eastern European countries are not happy with the act of the Belarusian president.

Meanwhile, the King's of Asylum in Europe (Germany, Italy, andTurkey) are not even ready to take in anymore as some of these countries economy are still struggling from the effects of COVID19.
Re: US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) by baralatie(m): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
bayocanny:

No, the EU will not see it as migrants issues, rather they will sees it from the lens of politicaland economy destabilization. (This will prolong the issues). And if not because of the US intelligence, the migrants would have caught the EU off guard.
This is the first time in history Poland will militarised and build wall across their borders.
Don't forget the likes of Latvia and some Eastern European countries are not happy with the act of the Belarusian president.

Meanwhile, the King's of Asylum in Europe (Germany, Italy, andTurkey) are not even ready to take in anymore as some of these countries economy are still struggling from the effects of COVID19.
Hmm!
Those migrants go hear am with serious weather changes!
It is been kicked down the road then
But evacuation will be unavoidable!
Also keeping those migrants in the middle will strain Belarus o!
Italy and Greece are example no matter how you try as a country.
Resources will be cut to sustain there continued stay.
It is better a dialogue is made an every migrant ship to it's country.
That was how Libya start solving it's migration problem before trying to stop inflows
Re: US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
janetakan:

If you made this comment in the US, you will be picked for questioning. Clearly, you must have plans to bomb or attack innocent people to prove your useless point.

You sit in your Cage in Africa and prophesy doom for a whole nation made up of immigrants?

Pray for the poverty attacking your family in Africa. Clown!

Imagine a Nigerian telling people Americans will suffer soon. What an absolute clown!

Compare USA to Nigeria before you open your stinking mouth or filthy hands to type on your clown made phone!

They will suffer soon.....Is it not the same USA that was bombed on their soil? Your almighty america.......I spit.......

In your empty skull. Na everybody wey dey nigeria or africa , dey poor abi? Na thunder go fire your useless mother toto......I have been traveling when your orangutan mother was still breastfeeding your empty skull.....so I know the nook and cranny of your selfish and greedy united states
Re: US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Saidfx:

I always laugh when world leaders meet to discuss world peace. There can never be peace in the world again, till the introduction of the anti christ and when Christ comes to end the anti Christ campaign...just yesterday I bombed into a disturbing news of the new simpson cartoon gay series. It immediately got enough support and likes from the so called lgbtq community and few frowned at it. I can't say much here and I deliberately quoted you righteousness 2. I am a monotheistic person and a muslim to be precise. A very smart person will know that to try to live Godly this days is the wisest thing to do and not bother about this materialistic sad world. Peace bro!

You are a wise man brother! And your eyes are open to see things many cannot see.

Brother, I wanna invite to know JESUS Christ and Surrender to HIM as your LORD and SAVIOR. It's Only through a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ that we can be Saved from the Calamities and Disaters Coming on this Earth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began / Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine / Gaza will Be Reduced To rubbles, Leave Now - Netanyahu tells residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.