Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control (78080 Views)

My Younger Sister Has This Entitlement Mentality. Help I'm Scared For Her. / My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by Praktikals(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2021
Solsix:
Isllam and force are like 5 and 6. You don't force a way of life on an individual, you ask God to help the individual make the best of choice.
Faith without work is dead

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by Lokojatoofar: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2021
Pose as a lover, ask for her nudes and threaten to blackmail her
Maybe it will reset her brain grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by Laycan(m): 9:39am On Nov 13, 2021
RAFFIZY:
Good day everyone, I want to raise an issue that has been bothering me as a sibling, and also to my parents.

My sister who has just finished her SSCE exams has been engaged in indecent chats with various people on her phone, we were brought up under strict muslim parents, honestly they have done a good job parenting so far, for the fact that my mum knew something was fishy because she is always with her phone.

Her phone has been seized, since this happened yesterday she has refused to greet my parents or even assist in helping my mum cook and also refused to eat as well. Both parents have tried the best they can to enlighten us about social media and how to moderately use it, but my sister wouldn't care to listen, it's as if she is possessed because it has happened more than once under my parents watch.

Parents on this forum, kindly suggest ways to treat this matter urgently.
She won learn new tins nah
Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by ityP(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na because she be girl na.
If na boy them no go even bother sef.
Na wa ooo

If girl spoil, e dey bad... Na why

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2021
The path to self-destruct is always appealing until you get to the middle where reality dawns on you.

Teenage pregnancy
STD's
Emotional trauma
Depression
Abortion
Etc

@RAFFIZY
Show this my post to her and tell her to choose one. If she can't, tell her she's already chosen one unless she stops now, one will be forced on her by her actions.
A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by Martinez39s(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2021
She is not possessed. The red pill is taking its course.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by chloride6: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2021
What is indecent chat?

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by lomprico(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2021
RAFFIZY:
Good day everyone, I want to raise an issue that has been bothering me as a sibling, and also to my parents.

My sister who has just finished her SSCE exams has been engaged in indecent chats with various people on her phone, we were brought up under strict muslim parents, honestly they have done a good job parenting so far, for the fact that my mum knew something was fishy because she is always with her phone.

Her phone has been seized, since this happened yesterday she has refused to greet my parents or even assist in helping my mum cook and also refused to eat as well. Both parents have tried the best they can to enlighten us about social media and how to moderately use it, but my sister wouldn't care to listen, it's as if she is possessed because it has happened more than once under my parents watch.

pikin whey wan spoil go spoil.
the peer pressure out there is just too strong and too much thanks to social media.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by suffering: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2021
They should seize your phone too since you have nothing better to do with it. Your parents have done their part. Let them see this through.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2021
xpressionx:
Chatting with different men is haram
No sh1t,Sherlock.. sad
Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by ityP(m): 9:43am On Nov 13, 2021
Solsix:

Hahahaha e pain you

But he spoke sense sha. I be Christian

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by TheGift: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2021
She’s at that age.

Handle with care.
Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by anambraamaka: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2021
This happens
Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 13, 2021
Solsix:
Isllam and force are like 5 and 6. You don't force a way of life on an individual, you ask God to help the individual make the best of choice.
See this one o.
When you born pikin no tell am say make è no put hand for fire. Just pray to God to help the child.

All these islamophobes sef

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by Greenlight123: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2021
She will definitely come around honestly the world is experiencing another strange situation, from age of 11,12,13,14 most girls in the secondary school do think of themselves as a high class therefore they will hardly see their actions as wrong and enjoy every privilege they have out there.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by Bamzyriches451: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2021
Lil babe wanna explore

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by AfonjaConehead: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na because she be girl na.
If na boy them no go even bother sef.
Na wa ooo
FshBrN. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2021
grin Lol you think Religion will stop women from Being women ? … grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by OriOko88(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2021
Lol. If you put 10 teenage girls out today,8 of them are already into incident acts both off line and online. There was a case of a ss1 female student I heard last week, exchanging money from male students to handle her breast. A 13 year old student already selling her breast for money.

There's nothing much op family can do except to keep praying and talking to her. Our girls don corrupt finish

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by Toluwanise247(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2021
My advice maybe funny but take it, let life deal with her she will come back to her senses .
Pray for her not to make costly mistake.

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by Solsix(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2021
Praktikals:

Faith without work is dead
How does this apply to the discussion above. God relies on the Prayers of the faithful to convert the unbelivers

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by Esji80(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2021
1. Collect her phone

2. Gather and beat the demon out of her with a very strong Koboko...Dorina

3. Pray and pray for her

4. Take her/admit her into an Islamic School that is SINGLE... females school only

5. Watch who are her friends and repeat step 2 whenever she misbehave and 3 everyday

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by Stevyne: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2021
CivilzedTyger:
Do u know u are a big fool? Not a small one. So u now as a Christian if ur sister or daughter is out there sharing nudes like an indecent star you'll applaud her and buy her more data cos you're the liberals right,? No wonder majority of online nudists are Christians.
See this dogara def take wetin no concern am personal.
Tueh!!!
Eleleya

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by Heryormilekan(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2021
Okay

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by rajiedreez: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2021
E dey happen
Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by donhackaz: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2021
nitt:

This one na mumu sha

A big one

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by Simdyofficial(f): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2021
My kid sis jus finish her ssce too. She is using iPhone 7.. She's not a head slammer or student of a rapist prophet tongue i am her life coach grin she's on nairaland, she's got about 10000 followers on twitter and same on IG. Coach your sister and give her the fvcking phone back

1 Like

Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by Praktikals(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2021
Solsix:

How does this apply to the discussion above. God relies on the Prayers of the faithful to convert the unbelivers
Yes, but the parents will also need to talk to the child and beat sense into her if need be
Re: My Sister Has Gone Out Of Control by beejay85: 9:52am On Nov 13, 2021
RAFFIZY:

Send her to ole kewu(quoranic sch)...just 3 months let alfa cane reset her brain grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.